If an account is banned, when you try to enter it the warning is explicit right ?!

If you send a friendship invitation to this banned account, will the invitation be sent?

If you send a message through your home to this account, does it appear sent?

I'll tell the story...

My cousin was not playing, so he lent the account for a friend of ours to play. One day this friend arrived saying that my cousin's account had been banned, he tried to enter but there was no ban message, it just appeared as if the his account never existed (he appeared to create an account with the email he used). This raises some questions for me, so I sent a friend invitation to his account, and it appeared that he sent successfully, I sent a message from my home to his house, a message sent successfully, to make a comparison, I typed any name in game that I knew didn't exist, and it didn't appear that it was sent, it appeared that it didn't exist, the same test I did with the message from the house, the same, it appeared that it didn't exist. I wonder, if the account banned the message and the invitation would appear successfully sent normally? How can I be sure that an account has been banned or just and simply stolen?

Tell me what you think or know

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk