Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
This weapon has completely ruined pvp. Every single class uses this weapon and it is so insanely dumb. People who have zero clue what they are doing can easily win fights because they get random 4k crits and dodge 2+ attacks. Myth pvp was already dumb before this weapon came into the game, now it’s borderline unplayable because every single 3v3 ffa fight is 6 esbs 2 shotting each other. Most fights between 2 skilled players now just comes down to who dodges more.

Either add other arcane pieces that give tons of health/armor, or remove this stupid item.

Also, remove dodge from the game because it just adds an unnecessary luck aspect to fights. I shouldn’t lose to players after successfully kiting their skills multiple times just because they dodge 4 straight attacks while i dodge none.

If someone is better than me, they should be able to kill me every single time. I should never be able to win a fight just because i get lucky and someone else doesn’t. I’d love to have dodge completely removed so i can truly see how much worse i am compared to other players.
Who asked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk