Thread: Free(or not), separated stash slots for Platinum Store items.

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Free(or not), separated stash slots for Platinum Store items.

Hi Devs!
    I'd really like to have a separated room in the Stash Terminal for my Platinum Store items, cause:
    They are items, that we can not sell, and if I bought them for real money, and I can't sell them, I'd like to keep them somewhere.
    I have more Platinum Store items than Stash slots, so I had to buy another Premium characters and fill them up with Inventory slots just to be able to stash my items.
    And it's really annoying to stash out 20 items from Stash Terminal with "Stash character 1" to have free slots in terminal, login with my "Platinum Store item Stash character", stash in the items that my other character need and login with the third character that need the items and stash out with that.. :/
    That 250 Stash slot would be enough... for one character. But I have more than ten characters at an account and at one account every character have the same Stash terminal and that same 250 slots, that means if I have only 10 characters( I have more..) at an account, then each character have only 25 slots to use. That's not enough. Just count it: Premium character armor: (lvl1+lvl5+lvl10+lvl15) x3= 12. plus lvl2+lvl5+lvl10+lvl15 helmet=4 weapons I also need, so lvl2+lvl5+lvl10+lvl15 guns=4. plus lvl2 and lvl10 implants. If I reach lvl20 I have to stash 22 items. And after this at every 5th lvl I have to stash another 7 items (Helmet,chest,leg,arm,back,gun,implant) that I don't use with the character. At lvl40 a "Platinum Character" have minimum 43 Platinum Store items that is useless for the character.
    Okay, that I can use them with other characters, but I have characters on same levels and different classes too, and they all have to have armors and weapons, and when they "grow out" the items they had to be kept somewhere.
    So, this is why I need a plus room with infinite(one slot for each purchased item) slots for Platinum store items.
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

yep insteald of special stash slots, just every plat item comes with its own slot, in the pack and stash
    or just common plat pack for all toons lol