Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2020 Goblin Event Guide

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zikovsky View Post
    I think sts need to reconsider about recolor the cure title to the green one. It's a free anyway, we won't complaint. Let's top mvp keep their exclusiveness and long-lived tradition of gold title. They deserve it I believe.
    +1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

[QUOTE=Pinklips;3193131]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    a lot of work money and time to get those golden lb titles and now they're giving them away, coming soon lb vanitys and badges ... ty sts[/QUOTES]

Stop being jealous.. Every player deserves some better things, not just those same lb runners, who plays lb literally every event. Already sts fulfilled a lot of demands of lb players and the lb rewards are always exclusive.. The unique title name should matter and not the color.. Why do you lb players always have problem with everything ? Just don't play lb if you are so much unsatisfied with the rewards and let some other players get the chance
    jealousy? I have my only gold title ... and it cost me two weeks of not sleeping and a lot of gold ... so that they give it away now ... and I don't always do it, I don't have time for it as you say ... it is one thing to put it on in the top 50 I would have no problem with that ... but in plat tier, 90% of players finish in plat tier the first week ... now everyone has everything almost effortlessly ... because everything together with the vanitys recolor already it almost makes no sense to go to lb ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The goblins have returned. Littleridge needs your help!

Attachment 190769

A goblin horde has invaded and is using a powerful and deadly poison to transform the helpless villagers into scary snarling goblins. Visit Littleridge to fight goblins, earn points and tokens and walk away with tons of event exclusive loot!

The event will begin on Thursday 5/7 at approximately 1:30 PM CT and end Thursday 5/21 at 1:30pm CT. Cooldown ends Sunday, 5/24 at 1:30 pm Central Time.

New to 2020:

+ Players must clear the dungeon of minions to open the way to the boss. Noxious poison barriers will block your way until enough minions have been defeated.

Changed from 2019:

+ Placing in the Top 10 on the Goblin Event Leaderboard will get a special deluxe Black Metal Goblin Banner while ranks 11 to 50 get the Black Metal Goblin Pike reward.

+ The prize for reaching Gold Tier includes the Mythic Fatima pet (not an egg).

+ Purchasable items from the Event Vendor have been updated! So grab your pets, crates, recipes and currency chests!

How to Play

Attachment 190739

There are a number of ways to enjoy the Goblin Event! Participation in the Goblin Event will earn you points as well as tokens that you can spend at a special vendor to get exclusive pets and gear.

Your goal is to advance through four tiers (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum), killing as many evil goblins as you can to quell the goblin threat and earn your just rewards.

Littleridge

You can find you way to Littleridge through the world map, or by talking to various NPCs scattered about Arlor. Look for the pink portals.

Attachment 190740

Upon arrival you can find several things:

Quest NPCs

Talk to various NPCs in Littleridge to guide you on your way through the Goblin Event.

Attachment 190741 Attachment 190742

Attachment 190743

Goblin Portal

Attachment 190744

At the northeast bridge you’ll find a portal into the Mission Dungeon to fight goblin minions and bosses.

Energy

Attachment 190745

It requires one Energy to get to Littleridge. You start with Three energy units. Energy can be obtained in a variety of ways:

Regeneration: Every 8 hours 1 empty energy slot will be filled with a new energy point. Your energy count can be seen in the small panel located at the top of your HUD. Energy count cannot exceed 3.

Loot Drops: Event bosses and chests have a small chance to drop energy points or kits to replenish an empty energy slot.

Crafting: For the duration of the event, all zones have a chance to drop Energy Essences. These essences can be crafted into 1 Energy Kit. It takes 1 hour to craft these kits. Crafted energy kits are character bound and can only be used on the character that crafted them.

Purchase Energy Kits: Tradeable energy kits are sold in packs of 5 for 25 platinum on the Event Vendor, as well as by other players on the CS for gold.

Bane Item

Attachment 190746

The bane item is a premium item offered for platinum during each world event. For the Goblin Event, you have the option to purchase the Cleansing Stone which will protect you from the harmful effects of goblin poison. If you purchased one in a previous year, it should still work for you.

Binding Elixir

Attachment 190748

Binding Stones are required to craft the Goblin Altar Relic. They only drop when you are under the influence of a Binding Stone Elixir (available from the Event Vendor). Binding Stones are tradeable.

Goblin Elixir

Attachment 190747

The Goblin Crusher Elixirs will give you a 50% dmg boost in all event zones. They will last for 15 minutes and can be obtained through:

Tiered Rewards: You will obtain one Goblin Crusher Elixir for reaching Bronze Tier and 3 more for reaching Silver Tier
    Elixir Vendor: A special vendor is standing in Littleridge to sell you Goblin Crusher Elixirs for 2 platinum each.
    Crate Drops: Goblin Crusher Elixirs have a chance to drop from any Goblin Treasure Crate.

Goblin Altar Relic

Attachment 190749

A Goblin Altar Relic will be required to spawn a portal from any Goblin Altar found around Arlor. To craft a relic you will need the following:

- Goblin Altar Relic Recipe: Available for 75 tokens at the Event Vendor
    - 5 Goblin Altar Relic Fragments (Drop)
    - Binding Stone

Note the Goblin Altar Relic Recipe is consumed on use!

This portal spawn is the only way to get to The Goblin Mother!

The Goblin Mother

The Goblin Mother gives a large number of leaderboard points and tokens, as well as dropping the 'Mother's Noxious Fogger' Back Pack vanity.

Attachment 190750

Her miniboss Gobby drops a special vanity chest that opens for 100 tokens containing a piece of the new Gleaming Goblin vanity for a random class.

Attachment 190751

Rewards

As you progress through the various tiers you will automatically be rewarded as follows:

Bronze Tier (110 Points):

+ Goblin Crusher Elixir
    + 2500 Gold
    + Littleridge Battle Banner

Attachment 190752

Silver Tier (260 Points):

+ Three Goblin Alliance Chests
    + Three Goblin Crusher Elixirs
    + Binding Stone Farmer's Elixir

Gold Tier (900 Points):

+ Free pull on an Unlocked Goblin Alliance Crate
    + Binding Stone Farmer's Elixir
    + Fatima, the new Mythic spectral Djinn pet!

Attachment 190753

Platinum Tier (4050 Points):

+ [ The Cure ] Title
    + Two Free Unlocked Goblin Alliance Crates
    + Two Jewel Chests
    + 50 Crate Key Pack (Tradeable)
    + Two Binding Stone Farmer's Elixirs
    + Angelic Battle Banner

Attachment 190754

Leaderboards

Attachment 190779

Here are the special rewards for the top of the leaderboards for each class:

Top 10:

+ The Black Metal Goblin Banner - NOT TRADEABLE, is stashable

Attachment 190755

+Special Operations Vanity Set

Attachment 190758

+ Savior of Littleridge Badge

Attachment 190781

+ Precise Jewel of your class (Mind, Fury, Finesse)
    + Leaderboard Title <- Blood Angel ->
    + 100 Ankh Kit - NOT TRADEABLE
    + 250 Platinum

Top 25:

+ The Black Metal Goblin Pike banner - NOT TRADEABLE, is Stashable

Attachment 190756

+ Fortified Jewel of your class (Mind, Fury, Finesse)

Top 50:

+ The Black Metal Goblin Pike banner - NOT TRADEABLE, is Stashable

Event Vendor

Here is where you can spend your hard earned rewards. You can purchase:

Vanities:

+ Black Metal Goblin Vanity

Attachment 190751

+ Arlorian Antitoxin Chamber

Attachment 190761

+ Hidden Ally Shield

Attachment 190762

+Aristocrat Set

Attachment 190778

Pets:

+ Blacklight

Attachment 190764

+ Heroic Blacklight

Attachment 190763

And MORE:

Including...

The Hoarded Goblin Ally Chest with loot for your level (up to 76).

A recipe to craft the Greater Goblin Alliance Chest

The Unlocked Goblin Alliance Crate, which contains tons of goodies including:

+ Tactical Vanity Sets + Weapons

Attachment 190765

Attachment 190766

+Set Items:

+ Level 10: Noxious Haste Set
    + Level 30: Toxic Haste Set
    + Level 50: Venomous Haste Set
    + Level 70: Pernicious Haste Set
    + Level 75: Malignant Haste Set

(Each set only works if you have the ring and amulet of the same level)

+ Arcane Level 76 "Death Engine" Helmets and Armor
    + Mythic Level 76 Valley Pendants

+ Arcanite Korruption's Egg

Attachment 190775

+ Heroic Titan's Egg

Attachment 190776

+ Heroic Sentinel's Egg

Attachment 190777

Limited Time Sales

+ The female Djinn pet "Heroic Fatima" will be available in the Store in egg form for 1750 Platinum on the 16th and the 17th.

Attachment 190768

+ "Arcanite Korruption's Egg" will also be available in the Store for 1750 Platinum on the 16th and 17th.

Attachment 190775

+ A set of "Special Operations" Vanity weapons will also be in the Store on the 16th and 17th for 50 Platinum each.

Attachment 190767

All this and so much more waits for you in Littleridge, so what are you waiting for? Get back in the game and save that town!
    Why fatima passives bonus is not the same as the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=168298&dateline=16056  81136

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey devs can you fix the glitch where the pets say they are tradeable/stashable so people will not get confused thank you.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is it normal for mobs in altars to one tap twinks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Is there a Massive version of Goblin crates? and I noticed that openning the (1) pull crates only requires 5 plats whilst on the store requires 30 plats for (3) pulls. Does it mean that (1) pull crates have lower odds of getting good loot?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skaazatafa View Post
    i'd make my own game if i have the time and space ;
    Answer me , if someone gave you a reward on something you really worked hard on it , and then he gives another person the same stuff, tho he didn't work hard on it . how'd you feel ?
    I wouldnt feel any way at all because i know the work i put in to get said reward while the other guy didnt do anything, endgame is I will be recognized for my hard work while the other guy will not be it is not the color of the title but the words, we get [ The Cure ] while lb runners got a different word but gold, so lb runners title stays exclusive :3 obviously you are frustrated and as such it is blinding you from seeing the bigger picture but try to remember it is game...hope this helps, you'll be alright *shifty eyes*

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

i mean , i feel frustrated because i sacrificed a lot of times to get smthg special and then it become common, call me whatever you want .
    Plus i'm complaining also about the lack of sts creativity , can't they do smthg special ? they're just doing the same stuff every year and people are going crazy over those stuffs.. sts are lazy in the recent years ... its time to recruit some new people , CREATIVE people .
    i'm not being rude or something , i'm being REAL .
    Yep , I totally agree. +1 from me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I found the solution for your centiments about the title, its either, click hide titles on settings or close your eyes while playing.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deletus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i mean there's more than 10 m color , devs why you picked, the gold color for the plat reward . is there's a meaning behind it ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skaazatafa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

i mean there's more than 10 m color , devs why you picked, the gold color for the plat reward . is there's a meaning behind it ?
    Unfortunately yes. one is they are the one who make everything and two is you're the one to follow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why fatima passive ability do not look same from the picture in the game is totally diferent

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=168298&dateline=16056  81136

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

thank you cinco for the gold color title i really like it

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I mean , really ? a golden title for a plat reward ?
    my dream was to get a golden title , i worked hard on it , you don't know how much hard i worked on it last goblin event , i mean i sacrificed all my time , and got health and mental issues after the event is done just to get a golden title , now what , it is in plat reward , that easy !
    i'm really sick of this game , sts is so unfair and injustice . don't you have enough creativity to make a new color title and the leave the unique ones to lb rewards?? i mean not just the title even the vanity rewards are horrible , you just recolor vanities/pets and you say you work hard on an event ...
    Literally dont care,ty sts for gold title reward

Envoyé de mon SM-J530F en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzary View Post
    Why fatima passive ability do not look same from the picture in the game is totally diferent

Fatima is at level 76 in the picture. You need to level up your pet to get the passive you see there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deletus View Post
    I found the solution for your centiments about the title, its either, click hide titles on settings or close your eyes while playing.

ROFL.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

ok, i guess some will laugh but i learned something today.

if you are about heading back to work after a few weeks of lockdown and you think,
    "hey, no goblin event for me but i'll buy the funny fatima",
    then DON'T reconsider or change your workshift to allow you play goblin when you already opened the egg.

in my case, the gold reward was ... nothing. i already had the fatima pet, so the reward is
    not an egg and also does not replace your fatima back to your inventory even, when not even used once.

i'm a bit disappointed .. mainly about myself and the naivity i had.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
    ok, i guess some will laugh but i learned something today.

if you are about heading back to work after a few weeks of lockdown and you think,
    "hey, no goblin event for me but i'll buy the funny fatima",
    then DON'T reconsider or change your workshift to allow you play goblin when you already opened the egg.

in my case, the gold reward was ... nothing. i already had the fatima pet, so the reward is
    not an egg and also does not replace your fatima back to your inventory even, when not even used once.

i'm a bit disappointed .. mainly about myself and the naivity i had.
    It was stated the the Gold Tier reward was Fatima (NOT an egg) a day before the event started.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

does the Heroic Blacklight AA speed stack?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Czkt View Post
    It was stated the the Gold Tier reward was Fatima (NOT an egg) a day before the event started.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Not to mention tier rewards are always "NOT An Egg". There's always new people so its not suprizing there's still posts about it. But for those who've been around a while...