Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gold title for plat tier?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Could get a bit crowded under the player names but it's an interesting thought.
    +1.. player names would be too big and crowdy, this will by quite uncomfortable trying to see the map for example in Expedition Camp or Paradise Pier. Maybe an idea is to make the title and guild sizes half of their original size.. for example A10 to A8.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Could get a bit crowded under the player names but it's an interesting thought.
    Maybe Guild Icons that display next to you name that guild masters can get for plats

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yall really going to argue over a title. A gold title is cool, why shouldn't other's have a chance to have it?
    I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Eh? Plat tier reward title is in gold? I cant find it though? Tia

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trazolel; 05-06-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by driuipafe View Post
    And could you add maybe a badge of like top leaderboards guild that all from guild can use

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Interesting idea +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythilogical View Post
    Mastah this comment was neither constructive or relevant in any way leave ur comments to yourself or dont type simple
    just enjoy, see all there are a lot of players back, something good why don't you enjoy too, I don't think you are not happy to see everyone happy, keep in line devs definitely prepare something special for next time
    Ok buddy
    Stay safe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

While we are at it. Please can we have Ice Spirit and Frank as a plat tier award next. Thanks in advance 😁

Also bring back the Jesters and Criers and Heraldics please. I dont see why we cant all enjoy these amazing things without worrying about the 0.001% of the community it would upset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    While we are at it. Please can we have Ice Spirit and Frank as a plat tier award next. Thanks in advance

Also bring back the Jesters and Criers and Heraldics please. I dont see why we cant all enjoy these amazing things without worrying about the 0.001% of the community it would upset
    Us "0.001%" spent a lot of time and gold to get these items. People want to have everything and not even work for it, not the correct mind set to have if you want something.
    One day people now will become apart of the "0.001%" and ask for higher gold caps and stuff like that but get these noobs who don't even have 5m gold will be making excuses not to have the cap. We all started at ground 0 and built our selves up over the years, honestly this isn't a hard game. Its one of the easiest games I have ever played. It just takes time to gradually build up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-06-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I think people will work hard for these new titles too ;-)
    Could u add in badges aswell? or will that be for another event, when badges are less relevant like how you're rewarding the gold titles now for plat tier?

Funny how 'exclusive' only works for X time before bringing it back again in AL.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 05-06-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Us "0.001%" spent a lot of time and gold to get these items. People want to have everything and not even work for it, not the correct mind set to have if you want something.
    One day people now will become apart of the "0.001%" and ask for higher gold caps and stuff like that but get these noobs who don't even have 5m gold will be making excuses not to have the cap. We all started at ground 0 and built our selves up over the years, honestly this isn't a hard game. Its one of the easiest games I have ever played. It just takes time to gradually build up.

Oneday if someone wants something i worked hard for and had the privelege of enjoying for a few years exclusively... i would let them have it as for me gold is not an issue but thank you for your input

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    While we are at it. Please can we have Ice Spirit and Frank as a plat tier award next. Thanks in advance 😁

You have a point.
    This contradicts the marvel event we had.when we asked for at least the old marvel suits to b back or something close to it, we were said the older owners would be unhappy.
    But I think it is being violated now but it's their decision that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

crying about 1 title lmao and now bragging about old LB vanities just because of 1 gold title and thinking only "hard worker" lb runners deserves it and not all people working hard to reach plat tier? lol arrogant lb runner +1 for cinco dev who appreciate hardwork even if its by little to lb bois lmao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

There are only a small number of colors that read well but thousands of possible titles. Colors are gonna get reused. Find something more productive to do.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Damn the hours i spent last easter to get an exclusive gold title, only for it to be not that exclusive not even a month later.
    Believe it or not but i didnt buy my way onto the top10 LB last easter, and this is a stab in the heart for me considering the vanity is artrocious and recolored.
    What a shame, “exclusivity” is a joke when it comes to StS.
    To the people saying “uhhh plat tier is alot of work too”
    Yes, plat tier is for some of our fellow arlorians alot of work, but im sorry, you can NOT compare that to the effort LB runners go through. You just simply cant.
    The people that usually say those things have never competed for a Top10 spot, but rather like to enjoy certain things without really having to spend much of their time on it.
    Thats the nature of humanity.
    Things that are said to be “exclusive” especially to leaderboard should not be treated like this, the zhulong sharade atleast had a strong (technical) reason behind it, but this more seems like crowd pleasing in the hopes they shower you with more money.
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-07-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Damn the hours i spent last easter to get an exclusive gold title, only for it to be not that exclusive not even a month later.
    Believe it or not but i didnt buy my way onto the top10 LB last easter, and this is a stab in the heart for me considering the vanity is artrocious and recolored.
    Yes, plat tier is for some of our fellow arlorians alot of work, but im sorry, you can NOT compare that to the effort LB runners go through. You just simply cant.
    The people that usually say those things have never competed for a Top10 spot, but rather like to enjoy certain things without really having to spend much of their time on it.
    Things that are said to be “exclusive” especially to leaderboard should not be treated like this, the zhulong sharade atleast had a strong (technical) reason behind it, but this more seems like crowd pleasing in the hopes they shower you with more money.
    +11111111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trazolel View Post
    +11111111

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    The specific title and color you got is still exclusive. Its like not wanting another red vanity because “i got a red one as a leaderboard reward before”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I don't get it... It's still a different title...

People being so triggered over other people getting yellow titles seems a little whiney to me. If you're devoting your time and mental health to get a yellow title so that you can be exclusive in a mobile game, it seems like skewed priorities to me. Isn't there more to running for leaderboard than simply the title?

I'm ready to get attacked by the rich people, but I just don't understand how other people having access to a DIFFERENT yellow title than you is an insult to your efforts.
    Ign - Coolguymage

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I am still not convinced the title for plat tier will be gold tbh unless I see a dev confirm it.
    Lb title red, a lot of the vanity is black, the new pets name "Blacklight", the title for plat tier in a dark black text.

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am still not convinced the title for plat tier will be gold tbh unless I see a dev confirm it.
    It's a bright yellow gold.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: