Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @dev or mod

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default @dev or mod

A friend of mine was banned permanent, and another who was now unbanned. I need fast support to fix this issue, as event is starting.
    Funnily, enough, this 2 players are stacked, seems like sts banning rich players is the norm. As this happened few times and unbanned.....

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Maybe your friend should contact us? And no, the norm is banning people doing bad things.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You should atleast acknowledge that mistake bans happen right? Im not saying what you guys are doing are bad, but being banned and unbanned can be annoying, dont you think? Especially before events.
    Anyway, my friend has sent an email.
    Have a good day.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    You should atleast acknowledge that mistake bans happen right? Im not saying what you guys are doing are bad, but being banned and unbanned can be annoying, dont you think? Especially before events.
    Anyway, my friend has sent an email.
    Have a good day.
    They do occasionally happen, but they are extremely rare. Not a single one that I've checked on in the past week has been in error, even if support did decide to unban the particular account. Those are normally ones where they had at some point logged in on someone else's device, and that device was involved in bannable stuff. Those sorts of things are at support's discretion, and repeated occurrences of it do result in the accounts remaining banned.

TLDR: Don't use other peoples' devices or let them use yours if you can't completely trust them to obey the rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    They do occasionally happen, but they are extremely rare. Not a single one that I've checked on in the past week has been in error, even if support did decide to unban the particular account. Those are normally ones where they had at some point logged in on someone else's device, and that device was involved in bannable stuff. Those sorts of things are at support's discretion, and repeated occurrences of it do result in the accounts remaining banned.

TLDR: Don't use other peoples' devices or let them use yours if you can't completely trust them to obey the rules.
    Is it still against the rules if you're sharing account in someone you can trust with? Well I have a fianceé. Which is trusted to me. And also playing the game.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk