Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default @devs

So yeah, i know this has been adressed before but you mentioned in a post the plat tier title would be light yellow. Turns out its the exact opposite.
    Me and alot of other leaderboard runners would appreciate if it was yet changed to light yellow to atleast keep a tad of exclusivity on the leaderboard titles.
    This entire sharade is such a disappointment to the people who have grinded their tits and butts of farming these titles.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

What's with people and colour, but I support your opinion lb title should be distinguishable from plat tier, after the hard work they could get at least that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

It's still a "[ ]" type title and not "< >" which is for lb so it's fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    It's still a "[ ]" type title and not "< >" which is for lb so it's fine.
    I don't think you understand why it is not fine. The color of the title clearly more important than the "title" and the brackets that it comes in. LB runners have worked hard for that color and it is not cool to give such color to everyone else for a mere platinum tier. smh if only people would understand the struggle...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    I don't think you understand why it is not fine. The color of the title clearly more important than the "title" and the brackets that it comes in. LB runners have worked hard for that color and it is not cool to give such color to everyone else for a mere platinum tier. smh if only people would understand the struggle...
    lol ill aggree to you once the LB tie thingy is removed : ) Thats the real struggle i can see 5-7 players at tie inside top 10 : ) remove it for real burning competition and struggle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

This is especially hurtful to people didnt Buy their way onto the lb but actually farmed days and nights to make it to top10, were not a big community but all were asking is for the devs to bare with us and atleast slightly change the tone of the color so its not blatantly taking a cleveland steamer on leaderboard runners who pour their hearts and souls (and often money) into running leaderboard for that exclusive title -because of the constant recoloring of vanities ill be honest, the LB armor sets feel far from exclusive-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

The LB title this time is the same color as Halloween’s Plat Tier Title and the Farmer one, but I still see people that are very interested in it. Does that mean it isn’t really special?
    I don’t see how the color alone makes a title unique. Surely what it says should be more important?

Anyway, before abuse comes at me: I won’t be using the new gold title so that’s not my reason for defending it. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    The LB title this time is the same color as Halloween’s Plat Tier Title and the Farmer one, but I still see people that are very interested in it. Does that mean it isn’t really special?
    I don’t see how the color alone makes a title unique. Surely what it says should be more important?

Anyway, before abuse comes at me: I won’t be using the new gold title so that’s not my reason for defending it. XD
    Well no, the color is what made it stood out and showed everyone: “hey, this person has worked really hard for something,nice”
    Why should a golden title be said to be exclusive and be pretty much be shoved in everyones face (becausr lets be real, reaching plat tier is actually a joke of how easy it is)
    The thing just is, for me the gold tier was something I explicitly stayed up days and nights for mainly because of how accomplished it would make me as a human being feel, most people are just happy to snag their gold title without having to farm days and night for it, and disregard the opinions of people who did.
    Its not a big difference for StS or a big part of the community to maybe change the tone to be maybe a little lighter, but for the people who slaved away for these titles it would mean alot.
    Our opinions shouldn’t be disregarded because were only that 00.001%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

You'll be ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Btw there was already a gold title for reaching lvl 50 on hardcore "Living Legend". It was not for lb only before either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    So yeah, i know this has been adressed before but you mentioned in a post the plat tier title would be light yellow. Turns out its the exact opposite.
    Me and alot of other leaderboard runners would appreciate if it was yet changed to light yellow to atleast keep a tad of exclusivity on the leaderboard titles.
    This entire sharade is such a disappointment to the people who have grinded their tits and butts of farming these titles.
    Where are all these so called “alot of others” because i just see a handful of the same people making the same thread over and over and crying about the same thing over and over

No changing it now as me and “alot of others” would kindly want every energy back that we used to get to plat tier already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Well no, the color is what made it stood out and showed everyone: “hey, this person has worked really hard for something,nice”
    Why should a golden title be said to be exclusive and be pretty much be shoved in everyones face (becausr lets be real, reaching plat tier is actually a joke of how easy it is)
    The thing just is, for me the gold tier was something I explicitly stayed up days and nights for mainly because of how accomplished it would make me as a human being feel, most people are just happy to snag their gold title without having to farm days and night for it, and disregard the opinions of people who did.
    Its not a big difference for StS or a big part of the community to maybe change the tone to be maybe a little lighter, but for the people who slaved away for these titles it would mean alot.
    Our opinions shouldn’t be disregarded because were only that 00.001%
    I know I'm going to sound really annoying, but I just checked the Egg event thread and nowhere did it say that the gold title will be exclusive to that event. As Qua said, Hardcore mode also has Golden titles.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I know I'm going to sound really annoying, but I just checked the Egg event thread and nowhere did it say that the gold title will be exclusive to that event. As Qua said, Hardcore mode also has Golden titles.
    Egg event isnt the only event that rewarded a golden title for top10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Not everyone goes to the forums, believe it or not.
    Ive spoken to many ingame leaderboard runners aswell as the one i ran with several times.
    And wow, thats one of the worst analogies ive ever heard.
    If youre here only to give unsupported criticism i suggest you pick up your reading glasses and navigate yourself over to twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    Where are all these so called “alot of others” because i just see a handful of the same people making the same thread over and over and crying about the same thing over and over

No changing it now as me and “alot of others” would kindly want every energy back that we used to get to plat tier already

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well, think it this way it was never stated that the gold title are exclusive for lb runners. I mean they never said it won't be released as a tier reward. Moreover, its just that LB players assumed that you can only get a gold title as a reward for achieving top 10 in a certain event or so. I know you guys worked hard for it but this time you just have to deal with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Not everyone goes to the forums, believe it or not.
    Ive spoken to many ingame leaderboard runners aswell as the one i ran with several times.
    And wow, thats one of the worst analogies ive ever heard.
    If youre here only to give unsupported criticism i suggest you pick up your reading glasses and navigate yourself over to twitter.
    Please with all due respect you are sounding like a broken machine here. I have spoken to many many in game too and guess what? More are happier with the gold title than are unhappy. Ur logic is flawed

Unsupported criticism you say?

I do not support your idea and will rightly criticise it. If you dont like it i suggest you do not create forum threads and head over to twitter yourself.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

-1 pple still think lb rewards are exclusive, dont u remember shady n surge ? Gold slobber?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Giasakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What about the opportunity cost?
    Many people will ask for a refund on energy used because they “solely” ran with the purpose of attaining the Gold color title. If you get your way with removing the gold title then why do you think STS should not refund energy spent? Seems to it is too much effort over a colored title but hey what do I know

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please close this thread devs.. Is pointless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Im sorry if im being rude but i need to say this...this is how special i feel

I hope you understand what im trying to say...thank you
    Last edited by dexish; 05-08-2020 at 11:58 AM.