Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Welcro is my friend and firstly let me point 2 things.
    First thing being none of the items have regulated prices.The picture you posted circling the names where a player is saying a bugfce mask is not more than 35m..
    I sold one myself for over 70m so that dosen't explain anything just because a player says not worth more than 35m.

And you know pretty well the crimson mask you had was not over 30m but still you were greedy enough to message him to buy it for over 80m(140 plat eggs)
    Blatantly because you wanted to make a ripoff but since he didn't go through with it ,you're angry?
    Would you have made a post to brag if you had ripoff that player after selling it?.No you would not make a sound but enjoy the gold.

Secondly I think there should be harsh punishment just like ban in games for people who are abusing forum rules as well, trying to stir drama.
    If you feel it's ban-able report it is what the developers told countless number of times yet you are so dumb to overrule all those rules but post screenshots.
    Hope you get punished as well for breaking.only then will people stop posting signs with drama in threads
    Welcro is your brother* Btw (as he stated Ingame PM ^)

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    Welcro is your brother* Btw (as he stated Ingame PM ^)

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk
    Yes he is my close friend(brother).we live closeby.
    Do you want more details of our personal relationship?
    And the old post here by rich_rogue..he sold an overpriced crimson mask to me from his ign akrip/kamby to me and now he is being blasphemous with his lies.
    I posted on their thread that this akrip was manipulating prices but now I see he wants revenge.

Just remember this akrip, you made a ripoff of me by manipulating the price with your alt accounts.Do not act like your in a demanding position here, your the one who committed the fault here.Noones forgot what u did.
    A crimson war mask for a 60m item from me by manipulating with ur ign kamby..too soon to come valiant after that ripoff of me don't you think?.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Yes he is my close friend(brother).we live closeby.
    Do you want more details of our personal relationship?
    And the old post here by rich_rogue..he sold an overpriced crimson mask to me from his ign akrip/kamby to me and now he is being blasphemous with his lies.
    I posted on their thread that this akrip was manipulating prices but now I see he wants revenge.

Just remember this akrip, you made a ripoff of me by manipulating the price with your alt accounts.Do not act like your in a demanding position here, your the one who committed the fault here.Noones forgot what u did.
    A crimson war mask for a 60m item from me by manipulating with ur ign kamby..too soon to come valiant after that ripoff of me don't you think?.
    Are you really so stupid First you write that Welcro is your friend and now brother? Something does not suit me here.
    You asked how much this mask costs. I wrote you to offer. You offered me a 10% dex duggar bow, you wrote it is worth 50 m (and you gave 38 m at the auction also 10% dex, but we are not talking about it here) I added later that I would agree if you give gold. We negotiated 10 m + bow for my mask.
    Later you wrote that I deceived you for 10m.
    I didn't cheat you, I just made 10m profit from you. I think it's better to check the prices of items before you buy something, and then cry that someone has robbed you ^^
    Such advice does not lie to me because the truth will come to light one day
    All from google translate sorry xD

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Free popcorns!!!
    come and get your seats!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_rogue View Post
    Welcro this you

You are a liar, this is your second character, and now you defend yourself, I'm ashamed of you. Here's the evidence. Im doubt that now they sell two such rare armors.
    U ign is Cungun (can ask bloody player you bought crimson mask form him)

I have proof that he has this armor.
    I got a screenshot when he was wearing armor as WELCRO.
    Sorry, I can't insert a photo right now because I've exceeded the limit.
    (I can only later)
    And he selling this armor on here:
    SEll OG crier cloth mage.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    He lier all forum player ^WELCOR IS MY FRINED^ hahahaahhaahahah
    As soon as I can insert a picture I will do it immediately.
    Cya guys!
    Don't believe everything they write, remember that

I'm not tryna add to the drama but get ur facts checked before you call out others...I sold welcro rare herald which looks exactly the same as crier so no they aren't the same person lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lil sez View Post
    I'm not tryna add to the drama but get ur facts checked before you call out others...I sold welcro rare herald which looks exactly the same as crier so no they aren't the same person lol
    I do not want to do drama and I would like this post not to be written because it takes my time.
    One more thing other people are making extra forum accounts to defend themselves. So I don't know if that you. I don't want to accuse anyone. So better let this post go into oblivion.
    Have nice day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I do not want to do drama and I would like this post not to be written because it takes my time.
    One more thing other people are making extra forum accounts to defend themselves. So I don't know if that you. I don't want to accuse anyone. So better let this post go into oblivion.
    Have nice day

This guy doesnt even know the difference between crier and heraldic and fyi i bought it from close for 139 m to be exact...... if u are jus jealous and want to make a scene ... i cant help it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    This guy doesnt even know the difference between crier and heraldic and fyi i bought it from close for 139 m to be exact...... if u are jus jealous and want to make a scene ... i cant help it...
    I know the prices of these items.
    And I'm not jealous if you think so.
    Earlier I wrote what I think. This is my last reply to this post.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Have nice day!

Firstly you're the one who accused me.
    Secondly was it a coincidence the next second I bought the mask of of you for such overpriced, the forum user "smocked"/bloody posts selling that mask auto 40m...RIGHT after I bought it(not even a minute delay in him posting in forum).
    You even told me while we were negotiating bloody sells for 55+ m?
    And someone comes in game and tells me I buy mask 30m because bloody sells auto 40m.(what a way to manipulate prices eh?)
    Don't act glorious here.you did not stop even after you made that 10m profit did you?
    I would even request the developers to check that scandal but idk why I thought it was only my mistake...u acting all glorious and accusing me blatantly.
    Let's see where this goes.ive got screenshots mind u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Firstly you're the one who accused me.
    Secondly was it a coincidence the next second I bought the mask of of you for such overpriced, the forum user "smocked"/bloody posts selling that mask auto 40m...RIGHT after I bought it(not even a minute delay in him posting in forum).
    You even told me while we were negotiating bloody sells for 55+ m?
    And someone comes in game and tells me I buy mask 30m because bloody sells auto 40m.(what a way to manipulate prices eh?)
    Don't act glorious here.you did not stop even after you made that 10m profit did you?
    I would even request the developers to check that scandal but idk why I thought it was only my mistake...u acting all glorious and accusing me blatantly.
    Let's see where this goes.ive got screenshots mind u.
    Wait a minute are you sure this damn player is me? I can prove it to you. I think that damn is an old player. He trades in high-priced items such as vanity.
    Do you think I would risk all this just for something? Also, you have no right to accuse me if you don't know it's me. Now we will return to the situation with this mask and exactly coincidence.
    I know it looks like me, but I can only promise you this not me. And when it comes to the price with the mask I wrote to you earlier, I think it has a 50 or 55m damn auto, I really don't remember.
    Here is the proof that the player had the auto (go down in the quote of the post will be written mask and its price)

Huge Sale
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Please, give me a calm, I'm tired of all this bro

Last edited by Rich_rogue; 05-09-2020 at 10:34 AM.