Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Hi, I just started this post to talk about a Real issue, the player who try to manipulate Price such as lb vanity items, and gave me since 3/4 days Fake offers for it.
    His IGN is Welcro, a mage lvl 76 ( screen upside ).

All if this started when i bought Crimson vanity helm for mage and then he started to gave expensive offer like 120 plats eggs for it. At the first 2 days I did not want to sell this item then finally after a few days when he constantly came up with new offers, I ended up accepting. He suddenly retracted and suddenly said that it was too expensive and it is disconnected, then designated me as a scammer, he finally gave up obviously. In all this I spoke to members of my guild and told me that he was known for that and I only managed to find a post who prove it, may not be enough for some.
    Also i just wanna warn pple, trust everyone you want i just take the time to explain the situation.
    Enjoy screens

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Giasakes; 05-08-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Posting screenshots with names and ign’s on forums is not allowed. Just report the person with all the evidence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Atm we have many c/o fake ...I was buying a weapon war 180% gl..
    And a guy(prefer don't say ign,but if u want i can say)was taking offers for a ebon aegis 180% gl,125 armor...the c/o probably fake was 95m(totally absurd)(he said the ign of a guy who offerted ,but i forget)but we know,the last ebon aegis was sold for 48m on auc and the person who bought it, sold for 55m in forum...C/o fakes is very sad ;(...

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caabarader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Whoever it is it is ... real price is 12m but you said to me that it is 40 m plus and u acted it out pretty well ... and then u pt me and ask as if u accept the offer .... dont try to acy innocent ... i never manipulated prices fyi.... u try to scam me and u have exposed urself ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

What did u said after he said 140 plat eggs not enough? That's the most interesting about this thread

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Syaxyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I dont believe he is a scammer actually, he bought herald vest off me for 100m+ and our trade went fine. After that, he bought a bunch of other things so check your facts before you post the ign of other people especially when its not allowed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Welcro is my friend and firstly let me point 2 things.
    First thing being none of the items have regulated prices.The picture you posted circling the names where a player is saying a bugfce mask is not more than 35m..
    I sold one myself for over 70m so that dosen't explain anything just because a player says not worth more than 35m.

And you know pretty well the crimson mask you had was not over 30m but still you were greedy enough to message him to buy it for over 80m(140 plat eggs)
    Blatantly because you wanted to make a ripoff but since he didn't go through with it ,you're angry?
    Would you have made a post to brag if you had ripoff that player after selling it?.No you would not make a sound but enjoy the gold.

Secondly I think there should be harsh punishment just like ban in games for people who are abusing forum rules as well, trying to stir drama.
    If you feel it's ban-able report it is what the developers told countless number of times yet you are so dumb to overrule all those rules but post screenshots.
    Hope you get punished as well for breaking.only then will people stop posting signs with drama in threads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    What did u said after he said 140 plat eggs not enough? That's the most interesting about this thread

I know he is a scammer and tried to fool as much as he can.... so i played it out.. he has actually exposed himself... if i tried to manipulate??? Isnt selling 13m item as 40m a scam😢??? So u expect me get scammed for 35m ???

Fyi i can offer whatever i want and retract my offer whenever i want...

Ty didnt want to scold anyone..there are many people like this in the game.. i have personally seen many people like him.. he also threatened me he will post on sts as a message to me as to buy his helm for 40m.... and as usual i ignored back...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lookupnabs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    I know he is a scammer and tried to fool as much as he can.... so i played it out.. he has actually exposed himself... if i tried to manipulate??? Isnt selling 13m item as 40m a scam??? So u expect me get scammed for 35m ???

Ty didnt want to scold anyone..there are many people like this in the game.. i have personally seen many people like him.. he also threatened me he will post on sts as a message to me as to buy his helm for 40m.... and as usual i ignored back...
    U need to work on your maths bruuuuh when did 40m - 13m become 35m? Hahahah

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Syaxyy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lmao i asked the price to a guildie i got screen without this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I know he is a scammer and tried to fool as much as he can.... so i played it out.. he has actually exposed himself... if i tried to manipulate??? Isnt selling 13m item as 40m a scam??? So u expect me get scammed for 35m ???

U exposed urself, i just wanna warn pple from that trick

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Whoever it is it is ... real price is 12m but you said to me that it is 40 m plus and u acted it out pretty well ... and then u pt me and ask as if u accept the offer .... dont try to acy innocent ... i never manipulated prices fyi.... u try to scam me and u have exposed urself ....
    I didnt Say anything, you offering me everyday more and more plat egg, isnt it ? Also its not a scam cuz u made the offer ans u know what u buy so check rules before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giasakes View Post
    U exposed urself, i just wanna warn pple from that trick

Would U have exposed or created a thread if i had got scammed by you .. u would never have budged to even talk to me.. and instead u would have ignored me.. and fyi its not a trick..... it is you who is trying to scam.. if u know it is fake offer then y did u pester me to buy it????? ??

The price manipulator here is you... who tried to sell it off.... and lucky me i knew the price...

beware of this guy....
    dont be a prey to his tricks..

. i have done many legit trades with many players fyi..

It doesnt mean i have to buy an item if i offer....
    i can cancel my offer anytime...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    First thing being none of the items have regulated prices.The picture you posted circling the names where a player is saying a bugfce mask is not more than 35m..
    I sold one myself for over 70m so that dosen't explain anything just because a player says not worth more than 35m.

And you know pretty well the crimson mask you had was not over 30m but still you were greedy enough to message him to buy it for over 80m(140 plat eggs)
    Blatantly because you wanted to make a ripoff but since he didn't go through with it ,you're angry?
    Would you have made a post to brag if you had ripoff that player after selling it?.No you would not make a sound but enjoy the gold.

Secondly I think there should be harsh punishment just like ban in games for people who are abusing forum rules as well, trying to stir drama.
    If you feel it's ban-able report it is what the developers told countless number of times yet you are so dumb to overrule all those rules but post screenshots.
    Hope you get punished as well for breaking.only then will people stop posting signs with drama in threads
    What is it with you and your friends math expertises? How do you get 140 plat eggs to be more than 80m.... Did y'all skip school?

If you gonna point out something at least do the background checks so you know it is correct what you're saying, at least close to correct, which this is far from

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

First of all the thread itself is wrong....
    There is nothing abusive and no manipulation is there ... ig u dont know what manipulation is...if i had sold the mask saying a fake co of 40 and if u bought for 45 then its wrong.

..no trade happened here

I dont understand the meaning of this thread...

Learn vocabulary well and create a new thread..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Would U have exposed or created a thread if i had got scammed by you .. u would never have budged to even talk to me.. and instead u would have ignored me.. and fyi its not a trick..... it is you who is trying to scam.. if u know it is fake offer then y did u pester me to buy it????? ??

The price manipulator here is you... who tried to sell it off.... and lucky me i knew the price...

beware of this guy....
    dont be a prey to his tricks..

. i have done many legit trades with many players fyi..

It doesnt mean i have to buy an item if i offer....
    i can cancel my offer anytime...
    You offering him an offer.... And you calling him out as a scammer because of your stupidity? This isn't even a scam. It is you having too much wasted time. So you pm people high prices for items and then cancelling your stupid offer, and then pointing "your" victim as a scammer. This isn't the first time you've done this, I remember also you tried the same thing on me...

Can you answer why you are doing this? Do you have traumas from all the times you've gotten scammed yourself?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Syaxyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

What is it with you and your friends math expertises? How do you get 140 plat eggs to be more than 80m.... Did y'all skip school?

If you gonna point out something at least do the background checks so you know it is correct what you're saying, at least close to correct, which this is far from

He said in his main post that he had 140 plat eggs and then he would add 40 more as per the screenshot.
    That's why I implied.
    No I haven't skipped school that much if you're interested about my personal life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Abusive Fake offers/ manipulations price -> welcro player

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post

Welcro this you

You are a liar, this is your second character, and now you defend yourself, I'm ashamed of you. Here's the evidence. Im doubt that now they sell two such rare armors.
    U ign is Cungun (can ask bloody player you bought crimson mask form him)

I have proof that he has this armor.
    I got a screenshot when he was wearing armor as WELCRO.
    Sorry, I can't insert a photo right now because I've exceeded the limit.
    (I can only later)

EDIT:CAN NOW ADD PICTURE

And he selling this armor on here:
    SEll OG crier cloth mage.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    He lier all forum player ^WELCOR IS MY FRINED^ hahahaahhaahahah
    As soon as I can insert a picture I will do it immediately.
    Cya guys!
    Don't believe everything they write, remember that

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rich_rogue; 05-08-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

If you guys need any help, please contact Support@spacetimestudios.com

It'll save a lot of time. thx
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-08-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_rogue View Post
    Welcro this you

You are a liar, this is your second character, and now you defend yourself, I'm ashamed of you. Here's the evidence. Im doubt that now they sell two such rare armors.
    U ign is Cungun (can ask bloody player you bought crimson mask form him)

I have proof that he has this armor.
    I got a screenshot when he was wearing armor as WELCRO.
    Sorry, I can't insert a photo right now because I've exceeded the limit.
    (I can only later)
    And he selling this armor on here:
    SEll OG crier cloth mage.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    He lier all forum player ^WELCOR IS MY FRINED^ hahahaahhaahahah
    As soon as I can insert a picture I will do it immediately.
    Cya guys!
    Don't believe everything they write, remember that

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    Not going to waste an ounce of energy here.
    As I said he's my friend , do what you must to prove me wrong.
    But all I can say is you're wrong.