Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat sale doesn't work and haven't worked whole plat sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Plat sale doesn't work and haven't worked whole plat sale.

Hey sts, please look into this issue.
    I have tried contacting Google about fixing this, I have cleared cookies and cache, I have reinstalled the game. I have literally tried everything. But plat sale will not be on for me. It says plat sale, but still the same amount of price. What should I do. I have hoped that others had the same issue as me, so you would fix this. I see that one guildie has the exact same error or issue as me. Can you please help us out?

I don't know if to create a support ticket or to take it here. Because I need help ASAP before the plat sale is gone. Please hurry or give me an advice. Could I buy for this normal price and you refund for example?

Hoping for quickly response on this. Posting my guildies error picture and mine. Mine is the one says kr 829 on and Darlanmonntel is the other one. He says that he has sent you email, but you didn't reply on it.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

There's nothing we can do - the only thing in our control is telling it to turn on, which we did last thursday morning. Everything else is in Google's hands (or at least, based on your screenshots I think that's Google Play).

You could instead purchase through the webstore using Paypal, as we have exact control over the sale price being available there.

webstore link

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

It could also be that exchange rates have drifted enough since the last set of price updates that it just doesn't look like a sale - I don't really know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    There's nothing we can do - the only thing in our control is telling it to turn on, which we did last thursday morning. Everything else is in Google's hands (or at least, based on your screenshots I think that's Google Play).

You could instead purchase through the webstore using Paypal, as we have exact control over the sale price being available there.

webstore link
    I have tried via Google play and PayPal and both places its same as 89.99$. And even how I do it, its still the exact same problem and trouble . Is it possible that I can buy for the 89.99$ price and you could refund me for all the buyings, so I getting back like it was a plat sale purchase? I have used hours with Google chatting aswell. They saying there is nothing wrong with my Google play account. And why are others than me experiencing the exact same problem. I don't get it. Its so sad that I have to miss this plat sale. If you see in my currency it's 829 Norwegian kroner, and it says its plat sale right. If you try to exchange that currency into usd its over 80 usd. And it's the exact same price as it has always been for me even before the plat sale was lighting up there. I would like to buy like 5 x 1700 or more if I could get the plat sale price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It could also be that exchange rates have drifted enough since the last set of price updates that it just doesn't look like a sale - I don't really know.
    No, because the price didn't change at all since the plat sale or not the plat sale and the currency rate is just the same as it was earlier. I have really tried all the possibilities that I could think of.

If I getting your PayPal directly, I could transfer the amount of money I would like to buy for, and you can do as an exception to this add the right amount of plats to my account? I know its way out of the book to ask for. But I'm just trying to think of any opportunities that I also could enjoy the plat sale, before the time ran out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

webstore link
    Thank you for very quick response anyways. Hope you can respond quick again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my friend who lives in brazil also sent me a photo and for him the price went down to 249 reais now i don't understand why mine still remains 379 reais so i wanted to take advantage and buy 1700 platiun and i can't buy through paypay because i only have money on google , it is really a great regret for me

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    I have tried via Google play and PayPal and both places its same as 89.99$. And even how I do it, its still the exact same problem and trouble . Is it possible that I can buy for the 89.99$ price and you could refund me for all the buyings, so I getting back like it was a plat sale purchase? I have used hours with Google chatting aswell. They saying there is nothing wrong with my Google play account. And why are others than me experiencing the exact same problem. I don't get it. Its so sad that I have to miss this plat sale. If you see in my currency it's 829 Norwegian kroner, and it says its plat sale right. If you try to exchange that currency into usd its over 80 usd. And it's the exact same price as it has always been for me even before the plat sale was lighting up there. I would like to buy like 5 x 1700 or more if I could get the plat sale price
    I don't understand this one - you say you've tried PayPal (our webstore), but the pricing there comes directly from our database, and definitely says $64.99. Can you screenshot what you're seeing there or something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I also have tried for two days now to buy plat but keep getting an error regarding transaction. For me the problem is different, sale price is as it is supposed to be and my card has more than enough credit on it to purchase plat but I have not been able to buy plat yesterday nor today. I changed to a different card and get the same message regarding the transaction not being able to complete. I emailed you this morning with screen shot of the error message. Please many of us are trying to purchase plat during this time of sale, please correct these problems before this sale ends. Thank you.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knotreel View Post
    I also have tried for two days now to buy plat but keep getting an error regarding transaction. For me the problem is different, sale price is as it is supposed to be and my card has more than enough credit on it to purchase plat but I have not been able to buy plat yesterday nor today. I changed to a different card and get the same message regarding the transaction not being able to complete. I emailed you this morning with screen shot of the error message. Please many of us are trying to purchase plat during this time of sale, please correct these problems before this sale ends. Thank you.
    Try again - pretty sure this is fixed (assuming you're using the webstore).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am having problems also in purchasing plats at all. Am all excited about sell but it won't let me purchase any plats. I have never had any problems before. It has been 24 hours plus that I have been trying. I have received messages back from Zendesk that we are working on an answer. Please help! I'm in the US if that makes any difference.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hariser View Post
    I am having problems also in purchasing plats at all. Am all excited about sell but it won't let me purchase any plats. I have never had any problems before. It has been 24 hours plus that I have been trying. I have received messages back from Zendesk that we are working on an answer. Please help! I'm in the US if that makes any difference.
    It looks like you were using the webstore, which had an issue fixed earlier today, and that you haven't tried since then, so please give it another try.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 05-09-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just tried to purchase at web store and it didn't work. I need plats... Please help!

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

I just tried to purchase at web store and it didn't work. I need plats... Please help!
    Need to know what exactly you're seeing if you want us to look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I go to Spacetimesstudios.com web store to purchase plats. Select the amount that I want. Enter email and then password. Select that I am not from Texas. Hit Paypal and it does not work. It says:Email/password does not match a valid account recently in game. Log into the game again and then retry. I play all the time today I've played 4 to 5 times. My fingers are crossed and thank you.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

I go to Spacetimesstudios.com web store to purchase plats. Select the amount that I want. Enter email and then password. Select that I am not from Texas. Hit Paypal and it does not work. It says:Email/password does not match a valid account recently in game. Log into the game again and then retry. I play all the time today I've played 4 to 5 times. My fingers are crossed and thank you.
    If it says that, then what it needs is for you to do exactly what it says: log into the game and then retry (If you're already in game, log out and back in). There's a limited time from when you log in that the webstore is available for use to help prevent brute force attacks on accounts reusing email/password combos elsewhere that have leaked credentials.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 05-09-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did what you said to do but it still doesn't work. It keeps deleting my password and I can't buy plats.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

I did what you said to do but it still doesn't work. It keeps deleting my password and I can't buy plats.
    I think it may have blocked you for too many failed attempts - re-log in to the game and then try one more time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It worked, it worked and it worked! Thank you so much!

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

It worked, it worked and it worked! Thank you so much!
    Great, thanks for hanging in there.