Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
I believe those early sets belong to collectors. I missread some parts bc of the "armor of choice". However it feels a bit unfair bc those sets were an armor and most people didnt buy them bc they were not able to use them much. If the prices skyrocket it will be a privilege of owners and very rich people. A rerelease is even worse for owners. Im neutral because I dont belong to any of those groups and would not benefit or lose anything from this implementation.
So I’m a bit lost, so what you’re saying is that.

“It’s unfair for people who don’t have these sets, because this only benefits collectors”

Correct?

If so, I mean that’s hardly fair for collectors, some spent years collecting these items. Just because a player sold his early on doesn’t mean it should affect current holders. (Imo)

I do respect your opinion, here’s another proposition:

How about STS release ‘Armor to Vanity converter’ for all seasons? It’s going to take a long time but how about they get 1-3 season implemented first, and then a few months later, season 4-6, then another few months season 7-9, etc.... that way ALL armor(s) have a chance to have the same treatment so no one gets “left behind”.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk