Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 Year Old Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I believe those early sets belong to collectors. I missread some parts bc of the "armor of choice". However it feels a bit unfair bc those sets were an armor and most people didnt buy them bc they were not able to use them much. If the prices skyrocket it will be a privilege of owners and very rich people. A rerelease is even worse for owners. Im neutral because I dont belong to any of those groups and would not benefit or lose anything from this implementation.
    So I’m a bit lost, so what you’re saying is that.

“It’s unfair for people who don’t have these sets, because this only benefits collectors”

Correct?

If so, I mean that’s hardly fair for collectors, some spent years collecting these items. Just because a player sold his early on doesn’t mean it should affect current holders. (Imo)

I do respect your opinion, here’s another proposition:

How about STS release ‘Armor to Vanity converter’ for all seasons? It’s going to take a long time but how about they get 1-3 season implemented first, and then a few months later, season 4-6, then another few months season 7-9, etc.... that way ALL armor(s) have a chance to have the same treatment so no one gets “left behind”.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    So I’m a bit lost, so what you’re saying is that.

“It’s unfair for people who don’t have these sets, because this only benefits collectors”

Correct?

If so, I mean that’s hardly fair for collectors, some spent years collecting these items. Just because a player sold his early on doesn’t mean it should affect current holders. (Imo)

I do respect your opinion, here’s another proposition:

How about STS release ‘Armor to Vanity converter’ for all seasons? It’s going to take a long time but how about they get 1-3 season implemented first, and then a few months later, season 4-6, then another few months season 7-9, etc.... that way ALL armor(s) have a chance to have the same treatment so no one gets “left behind”.

Thoughts?

I prefer some items to stay as armor. Imo we dont need a vanity version of every single item especially bc it will use sts time which can be used for more game changing ideas like honor pvp. If u think u need them bc you got some items its ok. But I see 0 use for me in this bc I dont own collector items bc I wasnt able to use them in the first place back then and dont see why I should support this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I prefer some items to stay as armor. Imo we dont need a vanity version of every single item especially bc it will use sts time which can be used for more game changing ideas like honor pvp. If u think u need them bc you got some items its ok. But I see 0 use for me in this bc I dont own collector items bc I wasnt able to use them in the first place back then and dont see why I should support this.
    I understand, you don’t have to support the idea. it’s just something to think about. Appreciate your comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Make glint set vanity aswell since earlier myth set (vili/himi/uller) can be crafted to vanity. And also keep the glow effect from glint set when having all 4 vanity parts.

I don't think I wanna support to make forerunner and flurry and other collectables into vanity parts. Then there are no collectables left. I don't think the game needs every single item possible to turn into vanity either, alot of resources and time to use on this, that could other being used for other stuffs.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Iam confused player have choice if want to convert armor to Vanity yes? It not by force, so if you not want to make your armor to vanity you can always keep it as armor....and no one forcing you to sell it to other player either. It’s always decision of owner. Always!

It don’t make a negative in daily gaming life of other player playing AL this affects 0 In a bad way. Do people who disagree with idea even have rare armor? If not why comment?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Make glint set vanity aswell since earlier myth set (vili/himi/uller) can be crafted to vanity. And also keep the glow effect from glint set when having all 4 vanity parts.

I don't think I wanna support to make forerunner and flurry and other collectables into vanity parts. Then there are no collectables left. I don't think the game needs every single item possible to turn into vanity either, alot of resources and time to use on this, that could other being used for other stuffs.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    I don't the think it takes a lot of time to implement. All it takes is a system, since I believe most of it already exists, even the designs. All the items don't need to be vanities but since some are why not make the others as well? A lot of armours are loved by a lot of people, why not just let them wear them as vanity. About collectables, that would be people's choice. They can keep their collectables as armor if they want, nobody is forcing them to craft. But I don't think many would enjoy having a good looking armor at lvl 10 instead of a good-looking vanity which would let them use the vanity they would prefer everywhere and equip proper gear for. Pve or PvP.
    There should be a cost to this so STS profits as well. Everyone happy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

You're only talking about collectables.
    They are talking about all visually appealing armors like imbues,demon lord, poseidon etcc..
    Well the collector sets will also become more desired but if that should be eliminated, make it account bound or something, but it will give more more style to the game.
    And you're saying it is hard, this I can't understand, ,
    Because all of the textures of armors are presently in game, just like the vanity weapons which overlooks the weapon slot.
    So I think it can be implemented if they decide.
    But would like to hear their perspective on this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Bump... it would be 100% appreciated if we could get a response from a dev’s point of view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Great idea XD
    One more great idea I think is to make banner flags for all country in the world. (Or a little icon badge of you country)
    Or a banner flag of your choice conversion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Still waiting for a Devs response...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just want old season gear price manipulate -1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    Just want old season gear price manipulate -1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    So make them untradable so no “price manipulation”. I don’t care how they do it or how it works, I just want it implemented.
    UNTRADABLE or NOT XC.

Anyway, “Price manipulation” is legal in AL. We the community decide item prices in gold not STS. I’ll give some examples so you could understand.

(Example): Player X sold his crier for 500m. That does not mean It’s worth 500m. What if, player Z decides to sell his crier for 600m? You would call it “price manipulation”? Right? Wrong! It’s his item, if he wishes, he could sell it for 700m since there is no rule to how much you can price YOUR OWN ITEM.

*If no one buys it for his price, chances are he will lower it over time. It’s just how it works*

Again, These 3 things play a huge factor on the items price(s).
    Which some players lack knowledge of.

Depending on:
    1.) Demand
    2.) Quantity
    3.) Player Patience/Desperation

(Example): If 5 players are looking to buy crier for 500m, and one crier was sold for 400m a month ago, Player X can sell at the price he wants, so if player X wants 800m for crier, that’s not “price manipulation”. He’s just trying to see which player is desperate/impatient enough to to buy it for 800m.
    *if no one buys it for 800m, chances are that he will lower it over time*

Go through the points:
    -There’s 5 players(Demand)
    -There’s 1 crier seller(Quantity)
    -1 of the 5 players will outbid the others to buy that item(Player Patience/Desperation)

Hope you understand now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    So make them untradable so no “price manipulation”. I don’t care how they do it or how it works, I just want it implemented.
    UNTRADABLE or NOT XC.

Anyway, “Price manipulation” is legal in AL. We the community decide item prices in gold not STS. I’ll give some examples so you could understand.

(Example): Player X sold his crier for 500m. That does not mean It’s worth 500m. What if, player Z decides to sell his crier for 600m? You would call it “price manipulation”? Right? Wrong! It’s his item, if he wishes, he could sell it for 700m since there is no rule to how much you can price YOUR OWN ITEM.

*If no one buys it for his price, chances are he will lower it over time. It’s just how it works*

Again, These 3 things play a huge factor on the items price(s).
    Which some players lack knowledge of.

Depending on:
    1.) Demand
    2.) Quantity
    3.) Player Patience/Desperation

(Example): If 5 players are looking to buy crier for 500m, and one crier was sold for 400m a month ago, Player X can sell at the price he wants, so if player X wants 800m for crier, that’s not “price manipulation”. He’s just trying to see which player is desperate/impatient enough to to buy it for 800m.
    *if no one buys it for 800m, chances are that he will lower it over time*

Go through the points:
    -There’s 5 players(Demand)
    -There’s 1 crier seller(Quantity)
    -1 of the 5 players will outbid the others to buy that item(Player Patience/Desperation)

Hope you understand now.

Exactly, if there are only 4 bb hooks left in game, worth 50m each. And 2 of them get banned. That leaves 2 left so item price rise since there less quantity and if 10 player is search for item that is demand and meaning if 10 player are offering 70m for it, seller price might want 200m for it. And 1 of those player may want to buy it for that price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I've always wanted a vanity version of the banished gear I've hung onto all this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I love how you worded everything XD made it fun to read lol. I agree tho, there's really not that many good vanities. This would add a whole new basket of options to either choose from, or make for ourselves.
    * to clarify, not saying there aren't ANY good vanities out there, but there is definitely more bad than good to choose from-this would give an uncountable amount of options to mix and match*

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Bumping this back up because yknow a man can dream

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That would be cool, i like that you gave different options for your idea