Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tried problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Tried problems

Dear developers it’s already long long long time then we have tried problem coz items we r sell or buy cost much more of the gold amount which we can put in tried pls increase our tried till 1b Tysm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albrechtdurer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Having too much gold breaks the game I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

As I understand it, the issue is that items are being sold for higher prices than the gold limit. Is that right?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    As I understand it, the issue is that items are being sold for higher prices than the gold limit. Is that right?
    Yeah, something that affects 0.01% of items in game and 0.0001% of players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Absolutely false.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I hope you know that us useless "0.0001%" (over 1000 players) who have 99mil+ gold would really love for an updated gold cap. It helps prevent scamming a tremendous amount because in multi trades, people will run off. I lost 100mil once because I got scammed doing a multi trade, nothing I could do but deal with it and get laughed at because of how much of a dumb-A I was for trusting someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

100% correct, the issue is our gold cap is 100m and there are items worth 200mil-1.9billion and they are incredibly hard to buy or sell because you have to keep track of the trades, and risk being scammed a huge amount of gold. It is annoying to have 10+ characters to hold 100m on each.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Absolutely false.
    My bad, i meant 0.00001% of items, since only affects old lb vanities and exclusive stuff that are mostly (not all) traded over and over for merchants to gain millions, resulting in price going up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Most items from new events and new updates/almost 99.9 % of items we'll under gold limit.
    Very few players have so much gold /fully stacked accounts.
    I mean if the statistics show only such stacked players are playing the game , then why not.

I personally can't think or reach such places even in my dream BUT I honestly don't see any new players with bad gear at all..

Atm poor is 60-70m stacked I guess idk I'm exaggerating but that's what I feel in game.

Making all these will scare new players to oblivion.When they see how hard it is to make gold and then when the threshold gold cap .

If at all I see a noob account that's an alt for an overly stacked account who probably I know the name of..

So...go crazy with gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

What about them Gold bars I heard mentioned awhile back. Max stack on gold bars is x999?

Craft your gold into a gold bar worth 500k-1mil?

Maybe that super rich dude in kragg can sell such bars.

For the rich club, I'll try catch up next year lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?
    Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I hope you know that us useless "0.0001%" (over 1000 players) who have 99mil+ gold would really love for an updated gold cap. It helps prevent scamming a tremendous amount because in multi trades, people will run off. I lost 100mil once because I got scammed doing a multi trade, nothing I could do but deal with it and get laughed at because of how much of a dumb-A I was for trusting someone.
    That is interesting, I meant in general(not to you). You stated over 1000 players have 99M+ gold so I was wondering if they all are looking to buy some LB vanities because then yes gold cap needs to be increased.
    1. Pets: People should try to complete collecting all pets with the gold at hand
    2. Pet combinations: Try to achieve that ig.
    2. House: Try building a nice house?
    3. Gear+ Jewels: Try to max that out
    4. Awakening: Try to get some good awakenings for the gear they own
    5. ???
    Well, these are what I could think of. Maybe if players have all this and still over a thousand people have 100M left then yes I agree, the cap must be increased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I had problems selling a skratch gun when it came out bc of the gold cap. Something has to be wrong here obviously.
    Imagine you get lucky and loot something but are not able to sell it for gold in the ingame trade window.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-13-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

You could always add items like platinum eggs/awaken gems for the extra gold.

But even then the only advantage of 999m gold cap is LB vanities as everyone mentions.and y'all know it as well...

But if that's good a reason then why not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yeah, hard to do trades for items like ghost which r 500m+ and scams can happen really easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    You could always add items like platinum eggs/awaken gems for the extra gold.

But even then the only advantage of 999m gold cap is LB vanities as everyone mentions.and y'all know it as well...

But if that's good a reason then why not.
    You can add those but u cant expect them to take those items back since every trade is final. I was left with some random rogue items at some point which I managed to sell but was a waste of time. He said he buys them back after but lied. If u want to sell anything above 100m for gold its always an issue.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Personally i think nothing should cost more than 99.9m, changing to a cap of 999m gold would utimately lead to the paradox of thrift, an economic theory which argues that personal savings can be detrimental to overall economic growth. It is based on a circular flow of the economy in which current spending drives future spending.

So what i would suggest is that after u make gold when u have already max gold in inventory and stash, it would automatically change your gold for crate keys, this way economy would be lot more easy to control imo, and for those really rare vanity, well the problem is those vanity where tradable in the 1st place and that was a mistake i guess, thus all lb van are now untradable to avoid this problem.

I'm sure there is lot more pro than con to keep cap at 99.9m

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Personally i think nothing should cost more than 99.9m, changing to a cap of 999m gold would utimately lead to the paradox of thrift, an economic theory which argues that personal savings can be detrimental to overall economic growth. It is based on a circular flow of the economy in which current spending drives future spending.

So what i would suggest is that after u make gold when u have already max gold in inventory and stash, it would automatically change your gold for crate keys, this way economy would be lot more easy to control imo, and for those really rare vanity, well the problem is those vanity where tradable in the 1st place and that was a mistake i guess, thus all lb van are now untradable to avoid this problem.

I'm sure there is lot more pro than con to keep cap at 99.9m
    You logic is flawed. You think nothing should cost more than 99m therefore the cap should not be changed.

Sorry to break it to you but instead of finding solutions to a theoretical situation which you assume “should” be true, lets find a solution to the truth of the matter

Many items cost above 99m and something needs to be done about it to avoid scams and multi trades

If you do not own anything of that value then it doesnt affect you in any way so wether the limit it 99m or 99bil whats the problem?

Raising the cap does not change my personal saving nor does it change my personal spending. Just makes it easier to do bigger trades so you can throw that paradox of thrift out the window too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    You logic is flawed. You think nothing should cost more than 99m therefore the cap should not be changed.

Sorry to break it to you but instead of finding solutions to a theoretical situation which you assume “should” be true, lets find a solution to the truth of the matter

Many items cost above 99m and something needs to be done about it to avoid scams and multi trades

If you do not own anything of that value then it doesnt affect you in any way so wether the limit it 99m or 99bil whats the problem?

Raising the cap does not change my personal saving nor does it change my personal spending. Just makes it easier to do bigger trades so you can throw that paradox of thrift out the window too.
    I agree 100% with what PatD said. His logic is not flawed.

Just from reading his post i can tell he studied economics/business thoroughly and knows what he's talking about.

There's a reason the developers don't decide with haste, because they got the entire backlog of the games database on their side and i believe there are a dozen theories to why it is as it is.

[Theory#1]

If we allow even more gold to be held then there will be even more gold entering the economy due to well-off players hoarding their gold thanks to a lack of alternative opportunities, thus rendering various items to artificially hike in value with great significance due to hyper-inflation.

[Theory#2]

If the developers implement a feature that allows players to convert gold; E.g: 99m to a chest/ingot that contains said sum but can go with a whopping 999x per chest/ingot stacking, there will be a surge in gold/account sellers finding loopholes within the system.

[Theory#3]

The more gold to aim for in order to make relevant transactions the more work & time players will need to put into the game. Thus consumer choice is limited.

(Even if the devs increase gold drops, theory#1 stands valid in that case)

Just my hypothesis, take it with a gain of salt.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post: