Thread: Chasmal vest needs a buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Default Level 76 armors need a buff

The chasmal vest is the exact same as ebon vest stat wise on armor and damage during proc. The duration on chasmal is less than ebon vest. The ebon vest gives haste 50% which is very useful, chas vest gives 700 health which could be more or less depending on your main hp stat, and it regenerates only like 4-5% health during the proc duration. It is also almost impossible to combine both vest procs together, which I have been told they do not combine.
    This is for PvE, I have not tested in PvP and I won't because I think it is good in PvP, but I can't confirm.
    Chasmal vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, like 1-2% hp bonus, 4-5% hp regeneration, and 3.5~ second proc duration.
    Ebon vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, 50% haste, and 5 second proc duration.

Maybe buff the duration, hp regeneration, HP bonus, and damage to 5 seconds, 350% damage, 5% regeneration per second, 100% health bonus.

Last edited by Encryptions; 05-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

+1

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The chasmal vest is the exact same as ebon vest stat wise on armor and damage during proc. The duration on chasmal is less than ebon vest. The ebon vest gives haste 50% which is very useful, chas vest gives 700 health which could be more or less depending on your main hp stat, and it regenerates only like 4-5% health during the proc duration. It is also almost impossible to combine both vest procs together, which I have been told they do not combine.
    This is for PvE, I have not tested in PvP and I won't because I think it is good in PvP, but I can't confirm.
    Chasmal vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, like 1-2% hp bonus, 4-5% hp regeneration, and 3.5~ second proc duration.

Maybe buff the duration, hp regeneration, HP bonus, and damage to 5 seconds, 350% damage, 5% regeneration per second, 100% health bonus.

Yup increase sunken armour proc duration also a bit , feels it very short
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Maybe abyssal armor can use a buff too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I forgot each vest had a different name, but yes all 76 vests need buff.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Does tank gear really need that much damage though? Why do we even have three classes in the game if every class can melt the hardest bosses in the game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xudo View Post
    Does tank gear really need that much damage though? Why do we even have three classes in the game if every class can melt the hardest bosses in the game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Only end game tanks with all weapons and procs can do a lot of damage to boss and do maps fast. Tank class is mainly a class if you want to try and solo maps but it does take time.
    Rogue class can rush any map any level any armor. Mainly a leveling to 76 rush class. As compared to war and mage which take for ever to do maps when having lower levels and even with the best legendary/mythic/arcane armor at the levels.
    Mage class can clean enemies fast, but it is slow on fighting bosses.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What could help is maybe not changing the proc stats but maybe increasing the proc chances on lvl76 arc vests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I don't think 100% hp bonus is necessarily, 700 hp is good as it is. Also the dmg is enough. The duration really is too low, must be atleast 5 sec.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    I don't think 100% hp bonus is necessarily, 700 hp is good as it is. Also the dmg is enough. The duration really is too low, must be atleast 5 sec.
    Ya before realizing the armour proc, the proc ie gone lol. Or introduce sloe motion elixrs
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasonn112 View Post
    What could help is maybe not changing the proc stats but maybe increasing the proc chances on lvl76 arc vests

The lv.76 arc armors have the best proc chances ever, your chance from proving in elite valley at begin of every wave is 100%, since they proc on DPS

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

-1, you all complain that warriors are too op etc, and not only warriors, also mage and rogue. The gear makes the maps too easy and you ask for a buff? Smart thought. Any ways, try to play at a low level and see what happens if they make the endgame maps more harder, the lower maps get upscaled too. For example, for a new player with low gears, the goblin event is hardly impossible to run, it is possible but one map takes about 5-10 minutes. Just saying, it is better to decrease the stats instead of increase, this makes maps more fun and mobs harder to kill at the endgame. Like in the old days, where you needed 45 minutes to kill planar tombs 3. But I guess most of you do not know this time...
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Must be a coincedence.. A warrior trying to buff Chasmal armor. Looks like hes trying to benefit from this post.
    Armors are working fine..
    Btw u forgot the mention the biggest difference between armors... Ebon armor is a 2way proc while lvl76 armors proc on attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Armor works fine as it is. I don't see the need to buff anything.
    Everything is about buff this buff that, if you don't like it, don't buy it or use it.
    You all just wanna break the game -,-
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

When it first came out sts did not give the 3x dmg buff it was 2x at that time . Their take was that 76 armor was a different strategy so ppl could still use ebon alongside . Later they decided to buff it to 3x plus other minor adjustmentd like ebon out of goodwill seeing how ppl were disappointed that it wasn't an upgrade since its a lvl76 equipment. there was already a adjustment done after it's first release so I feel its fine as it is . Grateful that they actually heard the community and did some buff to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

No buff needed, the Chasmal armor is alrdy superior in every way to the ebon armor.
    While ebon armor is still good enough, u can have the Chasmal armor as a stronger option, that's exactly what we needed, to have older arc gear to be still useful after it's cap release.
    Further buffing Chasmal armor would bring more drama about warrior class being op so please stop asking for buffs on gears that are perfect as they are.
    If u wanna suggest any buff to some kind of gear focus on the big fail that is spirit gears.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the amount of haste you can get been capped? Meaning you can't get that 50% anymore from ebon armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

It's chasmal's buff on hp over ebon's on haste. Don't see the point in buffing.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]