Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How to Fix Class Balance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

-1 i love how the game is atm, please don't nerf anything!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I donno why ppl get jealous? Im happy with nerf. Please nerf rog so hard that their items get cheap as war n mage!!! In sick of grinding tons of gold for my gears.. as for mage n war its 20m less for any good gears like new 76 arc armor..
    And please no hate comment... Everyone r op if they hav end game gears.. no1 is dealing less damage or useless

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    I think the best they can do about balance is ( me I don’t like to happen this anyway) to change the class, so skill build define the class of the mage, warrior, rogue.
    War maybe: tank, berserk, support or something other
    Rogue: assassin , archer and other
    Mage: fire mage, ice mage, healer, support and other
    This days most put all attacking skills and tap tap skills.
    Nice sub-class. I would like to see that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Everything is balanced. They already have this Upgrading items (Awakening,etc). And also some additional stats on pets.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Mages already is good no nerf needed thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anil LK Joseph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    I think the best they can do about balance is ( me I don’t like to happen this anyway) to change the class, so skill build define the class of the mage, warrior, rogue.
    War maybe: tank, berserk, support or something other
    Rogue: assassin , archer and other
    Mage: fire mage, ice mage, healer, support and other
    This days most put all attacking skills and tap tap skills.
    I really like that Sub Class idea. Order and Chaos the MMORPG I played before eventually coming to AL permanently . They had what is called Talent Trees. Let's use War class for example since that has been a hot topic on these forums lately lol. So one path of the War Talent Tree would be DPS War or Berserker style class. Other part of Talent Tree would be the traditional Tank Class. So simply DPS War class could dish out huge damage but could not take huge amount of damage like any other dps class. Also going deeper into this Talent Tree Path disabled being able to use defensive tank skills and passives. Tank Class Talent Tree Path was defensive and aggro skills. Going deeper into the Tank Talent Tree Path disabled dps skills and passives. There was a seperate set of skills and passives to Dps and a separate set of skills and passives to Tank. This was how DPS War and Tank Class Co-existed without issues.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-11-2020 at 06:25 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I really like that Sub Class idea. Order and Chaos the MMORPG I played before eventually coming to AL permanently . They had what is called Talent Trees. Let's use War class for example since that has been a hot topic on these forums lately lol. So one path of the War Talent Tree would be DPS War or Berserker style class. Other part of Talent Tree would be the traditional Tank Class. So simply DPS War class could dish out huge damage but could not take huge amount of damage like any other dps class. Also going deeper into this Talent Tree Path disabled being able to use defensive tank skills and passives. Tank Class Talent Tree Path was defensive and aggro skills. Going deeper into the Tank Talent Tree Path disabled dps skills and passives. There was a seperate set of skills and passives to Dps and a separate set of skills and passives to Tank. This was how DPS War and Tank Class Co-existed without issues.
    Overpower proc and ultimates will kill this idea. U cant simply give tanks a dps class with some of the broken procs in game. U would kill the game trying to give a dps outlet to tanks considering. Also if you did that, you going to give Rogues a dps subclass also lol? Adding more power to a game to fix balance is a terrible/nearsighted idea.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Overpower proc and ultimates will kill this idea. U cant simply give tanks a dps class with some of the broken procs in game. U would kill the game trying to give a dps outlet to tanks considering. Also if you did that, you going to give Rogues a dps subclass also lol? Adding more power to a game to fix balance is a terrible/nearsighted idea.
    I understand what you are saying. My post was more just giving a example of how it worked in Order and Chaos. Yes there would need to be some adjustments made in AL for a idea like this to work. And new maps from here on out would have to require all classes needed for this to work to.

I was a Archer/ Assassin in that game. Archer Talent Tree Path was Crowd Control and Support which was mainly used for Pve Dungeons. Assassin Talent Tree Path was more for Open World/Arena Pvp. Which was huge amount of damage and fast close range. Assassins also had a invisibility/cloaking skills(Like the movie series Predator).
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-12-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Then sts make a 2nd job for each class rogue is ninja or assassin war is berserker or defender/templar and mage is summoner or warlock, and fix the unlbalace of each class

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

Thanks so much for the well thought-out and detailed feedback! I've moved this to Suggestions and Feedback so we can keep an eye on it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Any way with the use of skill build loudout from the skill screen by consuming 5 respec scrolls to change skill build instantly, not much they will change I think .