Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People leaving Gates and dm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default People leaving Gates and dm

Why do people leave? Yes i know im level 74 but i stacked damage elixirs so i can keep up in terms of damage, I use ebon. Its just annoying because, here people are trying to farm and get better gears but people end up leaving.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koruto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

People are selfish.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

People expect to join random maps with people who have maxed out everything, sorry to them but it doesn't work like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I myself run these maps with a Lvl 75 toon (with ebons) and I definitely get this a lot but you can't really blame these people if they leave for whatever kind of reason they have. Let's be honest, most people from Level 76 usually have their own Death Engine Weapons, this means they can do faster and more efficient runs than people below the cap and that might be one of the reasons for this kind of behaviour.

So I suggest you to focus on getting to max level first or just make a party with people around your level.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If your are max level they don’t leave much.. most lower level are under geared and expect to get carried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I left a few times because of that huge banner which is advertising the goblin event. If u click on it accidently it teleports u to the event city. XD
    Ive also seen people who want to play "random" as duo and leave whenever their partner is not in the zone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

If you're all ''maxed out"..what is wrong with staying with a lower level? I stay with lower levels and don't have any problems whatsoever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Join a guild and get in a party with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

its a public run ppl can leave if they want to , Mostly they're looking for fast runs even i lv76 leaves sometimes since im not max geared and im a mage I can't carry those same geared players like me , Make a pt or make ur self useful every runs by that way ppl can acknowledge how skilled you are even tho not at max gear so they might invite you to party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Players, with so much gold on their hands, always want to assume that anyone can buy for instance lvl 76 arcane weapons. But the fact remains that not everyone could afford them that is why primarily they are there "farming for it" and not already "farming with it." For example, with my warrior I have a pretty decent taint set and I'm lvl 76 already yet some players still find it easy to leave the map when they see me since to be honest with the taint set you're not getting much damage if any on the mobs and the bosses unless if you have a dozer axe or aegis. The problem is that those cost upwards of 15m for the doz aeg and 30m + for the doz axe so that is why I'm there farming, not to mention the arc armor and gear which are also still very pricey at this point. And on the other hand, a decent taint set isn't all that cheap either as you can spend around 5m upwards including the weapon for a decent set.

People are selfish enough to waste the time of others just to achieve their "ideal fast runs" per map. I don't leave a lvl 74-75 behind especially when I know that they have good gear like ebon which even I can't afford yet. How can you farm as much as possible if everybody just keeps leaving you behind and the timer on the portal/map keeps ticking.

This has to stop and sts has to do something about it since it isn't fair even to those who worked hard to get decent gear and reach the lvl cap, let alone getting there. I'm not asking for an arc weapon nerf nor a set equipment buff but there must be a way to stop this one way or another. All we have to do is figure it out...
    Last edited by Xtremez; 05-14-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

why should sts do something about it? u chose to run with lower levels just like they chose to leave the map to get a faster run

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Tbh I understand that ppl used to leave maps once but now idc coz I can get a good pt or ppl to run with me.trust me level up to 76 if possible buy a death engine weapon,ebon arm/any 76 or 71 set,trust me there will be still ppl leaving maps but when ur 76 u don't really care who run or who leaves coz there are lot of op players out there who will join but u need to be 76 its all abt level.

Ign GOLDSHRIMP

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Players, with so much gold on their hands, always want to assume that anyone can buy for instance lvl 76 arcane weapons. But the fact remains that not everyone could afford them that is why primarily they are there "farming for it" and not already "farming with it." For example, with my warrior I have a pretty decent taint set and I'm lvl 76 already yet some players still find it easy to leave the map when they see me since to be honest with the taint set you're not getting much damage if any on the mobs and the bosses unless if you have a dozer axe or aegis. The problem is that those cost upwards of 15m for the doz aeg and 30m + for the doz axe so that is why I'm there farming, not to mention the arc armor and gear which are also still very pricey at this point. And on the other hand, a decent taint set isn't all that cheap either as you can spend around 5m upwards including the weapon for a decent set.

People are selfish enough to waste the time of others just to achieve their "ideal fast runs" per map. I don't leave a lvl 74-75 behind especially when I know that they have good gear like ebon which even I can't afford yet. How can you farm as much as possible if everybody just keeps leaving you behind and the timer on the portal/map keeps ticking.

This has to stop and sts has to do something about it since it isn't fair even to those who worked hard to get decent gear and reach the lvl cap, let alone getting there. I'm not asking for an arc weapon nerf nor a set equipment buff but there must be a way to stop this one way or another. All we have to do is figure it out...
    I like to run random and help people farm gold for those who can't afford op gear but need someone to run with
    However, I hate dealing this kind of people and this is why most people just leave
    That rogue I screenshot, I was with another 2 wars with tainted set. So I'm the only one who's up to date gear, expecting the rogue to support run since I always know that when comes to random runs, "rogue always leaves", but no, this is a troll rogue and just give us even harder time. Lv76 all legendary don't give 700dmg that's for sure
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jairus980; 05-14-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I don't know how anyone can leave someone in a map just because they are a lower level or don't have op gear or they are slow.
    It costs nothing to be helpful.
    I'll help. Ign. Susie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koruto View Post
    Why do people leave? Yes i know im level 74 but i stacked damage elixirs so i can keep up in terms of damage, I use ebon. Its just annoying because, here people are trying to farm and get better gears but people end up leaving.
    +1 Good Thread!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well, it's good when they leave just on start. Many leave when half of the mobs are cleared on map. Then you waste your time, because you need to find people in guild/friends to finish map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

@Marosok
    I belong to this "green dot" as you were saying, decently geared either and I still get this treatment a lot. Please don't make this thread another Rogue vs War vs Mage thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Don’t take it personally and keep up the farming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This used to happen to me when I was 73 and had only ebon aegis. I'm better geared now. Just don't do it to people even if they do it to you

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ummmmm For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't know how anyone can leave someone in a map just because they are a lower level or don't have op gear or they are slow.
    It costs nothing to be helpful.
    I'll help. Ign. Susie.
    It costs their time and efficiency and effort.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post: