Thread: Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

I've been talking about Battle Royale [BR] mode in PvP in the past and my hope is up since BR mode is being developed for AL.
    It just don't have to be 100 player neither require much development for PL, that's where my idea is focused. I'm excited, so posting my basic idea right now and I'll refine and also add diagram latter.

First, this is good for an event, as low activity can't fulfill the number of players required to play this mode. It can be weekly or monthly event for exact same prizes each time with leader board.

Here's the idea :

Literally 'Free for all' match means which is free for all to kill everyone else present in the map. Anyone can attack anyone that's the basic of BR.
    1) MAP :
    One Concept Map (South point village, of course excluding all that buffs available there and normal speed like pvp maps)
    Asking players to suggest other maps with potential as well
    Name:  PL BR concept2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  276.7 KB

A big but not open field map like honor or forest fight, something like nexus but bigger and complex or shadow cav FFA map, I'll pick up such maps and add a detailed diagram latter with spawn spots, in the mean while asking for players suggestion for map as well.

2) When 10 players joins the map the match begins, 10 players will spawn at 10 different spots of the map.

3) Each of the players name and title shall be hidden but kill notification can be there.

4) Everyone's search begin, I mean they look for enemies in the map and kill opponent at see. Just like BR mode everyone has one life here too, so the killed player is eliminated and either be kicked out of the match or might be a simple watch feature.

5) When someone kill one enemy his HP and MP shall be refilled that's the reward.

6) How to Win :
    There will be a timer of 10 min and a middle spot at the center of the map, so here's the three conditions to finish the game
    A) Kills everyone else to win.
    B) After 10 minute everyone who standing outside of that middle spot (which is located exactly center of the map) will die or will get a HP debuff which is explained latter [basically this debuff will kill players slowly rather than instantaneously], so only the person standing there shall survive and win.
    C) Here's one situation can arrive, if there's multiple players standing there at the center but not attacking each other, in such case, second countdown begins which can be for 1 minute and after that everyone will get a HP reduction per sec, let it be 1000 HP per sec, so they will start to loose HP rapidly and lowest HP players die first. [Diagram will clarify the concept which is coming soon]

7) Each kill will grant 5 points and one match win will grant 200 points but there should be two leader boards for wins and kills.

8) Best gear can be used means endgame pvp gear [since honor has zero potential for a 1v1 situation any class vs any class]

9) PL's three OG classes are allowed [Bear Mage Bird], we can't afford dashes here for many valid reasons so Fox and Rhino ain't allowed.

10) Seems pretty simple to develop to me and fair expect those situations that can arrive in any Battle Royale game, like you get in front of two enemies suddenly etc etc

This is open for all sort of good suggestion and ideas from everyone which will be included in this main post.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2020 at 07:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

who’s to stop people from teaming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    who’s to stop people from teaming?
    1> Map shall not be small and open field like forest fight, rather it be long and big just like PVE maps for an example and everyone spawn different sides of the map, so there's pretty small chance) as said I'll add concept picture soon
    2> You can't see players name and title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

omg Fernando battle royale in Pocket Legends... we have enough battles don't you think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

jk i like the idea

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    1> Map shall not be small and open field like forest fight, rather it be long and big just like PVE maps for an example and everyone spawn different sides of the map, so there's pretty small chance) as said I'll add concept picture soon
    2> You can't see players name and title.
    discord call? can communicate the fit u r wearing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    discord call? can communicate the fit u r wearing
    I know why your concerned, but think about other games we may play that have this option. Such as COD mobile, fortnite, pubg. What stops people in those games? Honestly nothing, but it’s just for good fun if you ask me to have this feature.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I support this 100%

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i support this message

15. The Following User Says Thank You to highwaymen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

This sounds interesting waug I like this idea but not making rhinos or fox playing in this event wouldn’t be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Axals; 05-15-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Great idea but this the problem I see with this.
    1) if there is any kind of reward people will cheat( if in same guild your not aloud to attack other player if there a team with more guild member making it like 4/2 vs 5 or if your having to be playing with friends- pocket legend is a small community)

2) a lot of people use discord and other commutation to talk to each other or they’ll tell each other what items or vanity to wear / emote or code word to easily identify each other so not to attack there friends. Even with char disabled they’ll find a cheat-( so friends will gang up on everyone else then fight each other in the end- cheat - which defeat the purpose of that free for all. Just seem hard to pull that one off.

But if they do it the best way would do it like a few hrs a day we’re match can be monitored and have a sign up Bracket also Have strick rules that banned inactive players or players that cheat or lose Attentionally and encourage players to screen shot/video record such behavior so there account can be gone and IP address black listed( which would take time out of new content being added cause there watching the event instead of working on new content)

Should be random que portal that allow anyone to join in regardless of levels and everyone char wills be at cap level or what ever when they enter the portal.

If there not on team it’s even worst cause they’ll just gang up on the guy they don’t know tell he leave match

Pvp events just don’t work well on this game sorry especially when there is a limited tradable reward

I take that back 1vs 1 works yes some class would be stronger but good luck cheating thay
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-15-2020 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Great idea but this the problem I see with this.
    1) if there is any kind of reward people will cheat( if in same guild your not aloud to attack other player if there a team with more guild member making it like 4/2 vs 5 or if your having to be playing with friends- pocket legend is a small community)

But if they do it the best way would do it like a few hrs a day we’re match can be monitored and have a sign up Bracket also Have strick rules that banned inactive players or players that cheat or lose Attentionally and encourage players to screen shot/video record such behavior so there account can be gone and IP address black listed( which would take time out of new content being added cause there watching the event instead of working on new content)

Should be random que portal that allow anyone to join in regardless of levels and everyone char wills be at cap level or what ever when they enter the portal.

Pvp events just don’t work well on this game sorry especially when there is a limited tradable reward
    We just want to have fun you don’t have to take it so serious having only pve events isn’t that interesting

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Axals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    We just want to have fun you don’t have to take it so serious having only pve events isn’t that interesting

There have to be some kinda system in place to monitor cheating. Why make a half a$$ event with little effort when when they can spend some time on it and make it great( new obstacles , new buff , power up ,new ways to win ) the problem is when there cheating on the level that is ever pvp event it rune the game and people quit with also equal to a loss of Revenue ( which I’m guessing is use to pay the maker to make new event.) pvp is very serious part of pocket legend and we should work to find ways to address the current issues that we currently have. ) people spend so many years/gold/$$$ to master a class and certain level mastering there class/classes

Pvp should never be taking lightly on any game cause people put there life/time into it to be great players and sometime $$$$$$$$$ with enchant that I read lol

The reason I suggest pve events isn’t cause I don’t like pvp. I love pvp just not on this game pass level 10!the way it is. And it doesn’t benefit the game and much ways really instead it have the opposite effect ( accept for a hand full of player ). The time can be spent on better projects that benefits everyone like custom pvp matches-being able to set on rules- to host own pvp events. At least until all class and weapons for each class using them are balanced.
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-15-2020 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

There have to be some kinda system in place to monitor cheating. Why make a half a$$ event with little effort when when they can spend some time on it and make it great( new obstacles , new buff , power up ,new ways to win ) the problem is when there cheating on the level that is ever pvp event it rune the game and people quit with also equal to a loss of Revenue ( which I’m guessing is use to pay the maker to make new event.) pvp is very serious part of pocket legend and we should work to find ways to address the current issues that we currently have. ) people spend so many years/gold/$$$ to master a class and certain level mastering there class/classes

Pvp should never be taking lightly on any game cause people put there life/time into it to be great players and sometime $$$$$$$$$ with enchant that I read lol

Well I saw what you said and you make it look like you really don’t want a pvp event at all maybe because you aren’t good at it but I know a lot of other people would love to enjoy a pvp event where we could have fun and play against each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I’m the best 10 pvp ever. There just much more to it then u know. Pvp is a huge hot point and been for many years on here. Say like if there a event what classes are going to win?? Bird, bear or mage. What about fox and rhino.. to be fair rhino some time is king or poop. We all won’t pvp events but need some solutions to address current problems we are having and been for awhile any ideas please post

Last edited by Hjable; 05-15-2020 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I’m the best 10 pvp ever. There just much more to it then u know. Pvp is a huge hot point and been for many years on here. Say like if there a event what classes are going to win?? Bird, bear or mage. What about fox and rhino.. to be fair rhino some time is king or poop

I pvp every level mostly 110 pretty sure I know more than you and I’m not trying to argue here sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Just got cap my self need better inchanta and rest of my 110 gear/ enchants to test it out. This isn’t arguing but getting more info or suggestions for to fix problems we have cause pvp having a hard time atm

If they can fix the problems they can spend mad time making a epic event pvp and if it isn’t fix it doesn’t matter how great of a event they make it’ll still be broken and dead content after a few days unless they add some kinda over powered equipment/pet and which case people would just play to get it but prob wouldn’t be fun

Last edited by Hjable; 05-15-2020 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I also believe there should be options to where you can play duos, trios or squads. Just like most battle royal games I think that would be a good addition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The reward isn't the real goal here, reward is just there to bring some interest in it. The main purpose is of course the BR mode in PvP and the reward and event structure is to make it viable and interesting for everyone at the same time. So Reward don't have to be pretty exclusive or something like.

Now that I've added one concept map picture in my main post, it's clearer what I'm trying to say. Also it's not that much easy to team since it's not close map like honor. As for perfection, nothing is perfect, look at honor event, imagine a team of 3 bears ans there''s no measure to counter such things, it's just a small example and look at arena, teaming / wrong composition of teams etc etc everything is there. Imagine making a perfect condition what you ( Hjable) are looking for lol. Even in the biggest BR games it's possible to do the same explorations and how do we expect to counter EVERY exploitable conditions here in PL?

About Foxes and rhinos, even if we put rest of the things aside, it's seriously not fair as they can jump and find another enemy already fighting with someone else, they easily can escape fights and do such things, valid enough to keep em out from it.

BTW just an idea unless Cinco show some interest in it
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2020 at 07:25 AM.