Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
There have to be some kinda system in place to monitor cheating. Why make a half a$$ event with little effort when when they can spend some time on it and make it great( new obstacles , new buff , power up ,new ways to win ) the problem is when there cheating on the level that is ever pvp event it rune the game and people quit with also equal to a loss of Revenue ( which I’m guessing is use to pay the maker to make new event.) pvp is very serious part of pocket legend and we should work to find ways to address the current issues that we currently have. ) people spend so many years/gold/$$$ to master a class and certain level mastering there class/classes

Pvp should never be taking lightly on any game cause people put there life/time into it to be great players and sometime $$$$$$$$$ with enchant that I read lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I saw what you said and you make it look like you really don’t want a pvp event at all maybe because you aren’t good at it but I know a lot of other people would love to enjoy a pvp event where we could have fun and play against each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk