Thread: Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The reward isn't the real goal here, reward is just there to bring some interest in it. The main purpose is of course the BR mode in PvP and the reward and event structure is to make it viable and interesting for everyone at the same time. So Reward don't have to be pretty exclusive or something like.

Now that I've added one concept map picture in my main post, it's clearer what I'm trying to say. Also it's not that much easy to team since it's not close map like honor. As for perfection, nothing is perfect, look at honor event, imagine a team of 3 bears ans there''s no measure to counter such things, it's just a small example and look at arena, teaming / wrong composition of teams etc etc everything is there. Imagine making a perfect condition what you ( Hjable) are looking for lol. Even in the biggest BR games it's possible to do the same explorations and how do we expect to counter EVERY exploitable conditions here in PL?

About Foxes and rhinos, even if we put rest of the things aside, it's seriously not fair as they can jump and find another enemy already fighting with someone else, they easily can escape fights and do such things, valid enough to keep em out from it.

BTW just an idea unless Cinco show some interest in it
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2020 at 07:25 AM.