Thread: Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

I've been talking about Battle Royale [BR] mode in PvP in the past and my hope is up since BR mode is being developed for AL.
    It just don't have to be 100 player neither require much development for PL, that's where my idea is focused. I'm excited, so posting my basic idea right now and I'll refine and also add diagram latter.

First, this is good for an event, as low activity can't fulfill the number of players required to play this mode. It can be weekly or monthly event for exact same prizes each time with leader board.

Here's the idea :

Literally 'Free for all' match means which is free for all to kill everyone else present in the map. Anyone can attack anyone that's the basic of BR.
    1) MAP :
    One Concept Map (South point village, of course excluding all that buffs available there and normal speed like pvp maps)
    Asking players to suggest other maps with potential as well
    Name:  PL BR concept2.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  276.7 KB

A big but not open field map like honor or forest fight, something like nexus but bigger and complex or shadow cav FFA map, I'll pick up such maps and add a detailed diagram latter with spawn spots, in the mean while asking for players suggestion for map as well.

2) When 10 players joins the map the match begins, 10 players will spawn at 10 different spots of the map.

3) Each of the players name and title shall be hidden but kill notification can be there.

4) Everyone's search begin, I mean they look for enemies in the map and kill opponent at see. Just like BR mode everyone has one life here too, so the killed player is eliminated and either be kicked out of the match or might be a simple watch feature.

5) When someone kill one enemy his HP and MP shall be refilled that's the reward.

6) How to Win :
    There will be a timer of 10 min and a middle spot at the center of the map, so here's the three conditions to finish the game
    A) Kills everyone else to win.
    B) After 10 minute everyone who standing outside of that middle spot (which is located exactly center of the map) will die or will get a HP debuff which is explained latter [basically this debuff will kill players slowly rather than instantaneously], so only the person standing there shall survive and win.
    C) Here's one situation can arrive, if there's multiple players standing there at the center but not attacking each other, in such case, second countdown begins which can be for 1 minute and after that everyone will get a HP reduction per sec, let it be 1000 HP per sec, so they will start to loose HP rapidly and lowest HP players die first. [Diagram will clarify the concept which is coming soon]

7) Each kill will grant 5 points and one match win will grant 200 points but there should be two leader boards for wins and kills.

8) Best gear can be used means endgame pvp gear [since honor has zero potential for a 1v1 situation any class vs any class]

9) PL's three OG classes are allowed [Bear Mage Bird], we can't afford dashes here for many valid reasons so Fox and Rhino ain't allowed.

10) Seems pretty simple to develop to me and fair expect those situations that can arrive in any Battle Royale game, like you get in front of two enemies suddenly etc etc

This is open for all sort of good suggestion and ideas from everyone which will be included in this main post.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2020 at 07:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: