Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin event LeaderBoard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Goblin event LeaderBoard

Personally I don’t agree the Top10 of each class come up with 20 peoples with 10 of them tie up? Something like exploit the LB system. I hope STS will make it first who reach the Points will hold the place, others will be move to next rank. If sts don’t make it right then more and more people will tie. Just like last Easter event there are over 20 ppls to get top10 reward. What’s the point of being top10 if there are not 10 person only?

If this STS admin/dev think this is not a problem then next event all of us can spend less platinums/golds and tie up to get the lb rewards. Or let’s see one day someone break the tie would be very funny things to see. So let’s wait
    Last edited by Vanquishier; 05-15-2020 at 12:45 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanquishier For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

If you can convince everyone to tie, by all means, go for it. I would think that people stopping their progression to stay tied would be an opportunity for other people to pass them.

If it's really a serious problem that people are deliberately tying to get better rewards or for more people to get them (and I personally don't think it is), we could consider having the rewards be for the bottom of the range they're tied for rather than the top of it, though that seems pretty weird to me.

Breaking ties based on first to the post is not really something I want to do, since not everyone can play at the same times.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Just saying but this is a (cooperation) game in PvE so making ties would be people cooperating with each other so more people can get rewards.
    It is good that we can tie on lb.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-14-2020 at 05:28 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

It's obvious that people are cooperating to expand how many get rewards for the brackets, just I don't see that as a big problem, though obviously some people seem to think so.
    It's only 'detrimental' to people that are ahead of the tied people, and then only if your goal is for other people to not have nice things.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It's obvious that people are cooperating to expand how many get rewards for the brackets, just I don't see that as a big problem, though obviously some people seem to think so.
    It's only 'detrimental' to people that are ahead of the tied people, and then only if your goal is for other people to not have nice things.
    Dont call it a top 10 then. You guys are offering exclusive rewards for a top 10 and then give it out to 20+ people.
    You dont see 10 olimpic gold medal winners on the #1 spot at the end of the olimpics..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Dont call it a top 10 then. You guys are offering exclusive rewards for a top 10 and then give it out to 20+ people.
    You dont see 10 olimpic gold medal winners on the #1 spot at the end of the olimpics..
    You can though - they handle ties the same way we do, though I'm not sure they've had more than a 3-way tie.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 05-21-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

It's a joke to devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1 lb runners at goblin preview cries about yellow title for plat tier and now tying there way because of hard work "competition" lmao and they don't even consider plat tier as a hard work below 67 is really struggle lvl to get plat tier

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Just saying but this is a (cooperation) game in PvE so making ties would be people cooperating with each other so more people can get rewards.
    It is good that we can tie on lb.
    I agree with this. Let's not talk about lb first. The game we enjoy here to making friends n playing together. U can play on your own n even don't need anyone here but don't forget this game is not only made for u, is made for everyone who is here n trying to entertainment.

For lb yes we must to put a lot of efforts on it n only the person who already have experience to run on the top 10 know how hard it is. On first week til last day, first week always the hardest testing ur hardcore patients. N yes we achieve ourselves n trying to get top 10 rewards. If u have more ambitious n possibilities to go crazy pnt then u sure deserve it after ur all hard works.

But for those ppl who also put many efforts n really hope can get same rewards we should think Wisley n try to help them not just think of negative or worries. Ppl can have good cooperation here it's easy for everyone to tie as long as all ppl stay calm n have clearly target pnt. Thinking of the biggest benefits here for everyone not just yourself.

If you don't like it we can't blame you anything but pls show your respect to every runners on their decisions. You can have your own experience n give some advice but dont make ppl in panic instead to cheers them up.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    You can though - they handle ties the same way we do, though I'm not sure they've had more than a 3-way tie.
    Maybe make it that way that only 3 people can tie in top 10 bracket, 5 in top 25 and 10 in top 50. Not sure if that's a good idea though.
    Last edited by Faotblack; 05-22-2020 at 12:59 AM.
    "Control is an illusion."