Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People making me leave maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default People making me leave maps

Ok, so i saw a few threads saying how there are certain rude people just leaving the dm/gates. BUT TODAY, i went to run dm. I joined the map, first thing i see was this flipping RUDE rogue that told me to leave. Like seriously? what's wrong w this type of players. I knew if i didnt leave that rogue would've left. so i left the map lol. so rude. OH and im 76 NOT using taint. Just play the dang game and stop leaving/asking people to leave!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

There are some players like that in game, if ever Im running dm I'll let you know, add me in game, Ign: Cliva!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hongyaok View Post
    Ok, so i saw a few threads saying how there are certain rude people just leaving the dm/gates. BUT TODAY, i went to run dm. I joined the map, first thing i see was this flipping RUDE rogue that told me to leave. Like seriously? what's wrong w this type of players. I knew if i didnt leave that rogue would've left. so i left the map lol. so rude. OH and im 76 NOT using taint. Just play the dang game and stop leaving/asking people to leave!

This is the new “I cannot have a no”- generation. Unfortunately. Try to ignore those people and try to have as much fun as possible, those people have a big ego, but probably are the opposite in real life. So they have to show their “ego” in game.

I’d say this mainly has to do with the difference between legendary gear and mythic/arcane gear. Back in the days, the damage difference was about 100-150 max, just the mythic/arcane had a better proc. Unfortunately this is not today anymore, also due awakenings. Today’s damage difference between legendary and arcane might be 3-4k :/
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Wow these people think they own the maps now, how lame, if they want super op party they should make a party and not do randoms, but i guess they do randoms because no one runs with them.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Just go and ignore list them. If they wanna be picky about who they play with they shouldn't run random. Don't let them ruin your mood

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

lol I saw plenty of those rogues back at the easter event too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lock of humanity bro, mostly player do or chat like that is a rude/greedy, they showed their real attitude in game, sometimes my words here is to insult the rude greedy player specially warior in game but i never forget/lose humanity,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

First of all this type threads have to stop. There's been a rising trend of complaining about similar things. Yes that player asked you to leave so what? Either leave or ignore them. Yes it wasn't right but these dramatic threads are getting boring to see. These types of people are everywhere if you can't handle a little pushing then put the phone down and grow up frankly. Next time just press ignore. A thread won't change people's behaviours, just adds drama.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    First of all this type threads have to stop. There's been a rising trend of complaining about similar things. Yes that player asked you to leave so what? Either leave or ignore them. Yes it wasn't right but these dramatic threads are getting boring to see. These types of people are everywhere if you can't handle a little pushing then put the phone down and grow up frankly. Next time just press ignore. A thread won't change people's behaviours, just adds drama.
    If there is a rising trend of this issue, means its an actual problem. You never know what this type of players can do. These players make the game toxic/unplayable. You never know, lets say a player joins a map (dm/gates) every time just to farm, but uk these type of players own that place, this guy will have NO/LOW chance of actually playing the game and may possibly quit. IF IGNORING A PROBLEM IS THE SOLUTION, THEN WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS?? Ye, let it be known that something, i dont know what, has to change. Like putting a minimum time limit of players before the can leave after the map started etc.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hongyaok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Eventually, if we farm maus hard enough, we will face these issues. Maus maps works by opening from 1 to 6, in random run people are free ro join. Pity for the 1st person who opens the Maus floor which told to leave the map. Whoever did such bad thing deserve to be ignored? Yes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

If there is a rising trend of this issue, means its an actual problem. You never know what this type of players can do. These players make the game toxic/unplayable. You never know, lets say a player joins a map (dm/gates) every time just to farm, but uk these type of players own that place, this guy will have NO/LOW chance of actually playing the game and may possibly quit. IF IGNORING A PROBLEM IS THE SOLUTION, THEN WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS?? Ye, let it be known that something, i dont know what, has to change. Like putting a minimum time limit of players before the can leave after the map started etc.

A thread won't change people's behaviours. Slow the game play or ruin it completely and the people band they will complain in every game not just Al. They will leave or ask you to leave. No rule about not doing otherwise. I don't do it personally but I understand their reasons. If someone buys all the top gear it's unfair for them to HAVE carry another, like many here try to force people into doing this the excise that it's free or morally right.

At the end of the story: People can do whatever they want, they won't play with people that they don't want to play, people should just accept it already instead of trying to force people into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Random is random, you can't expect what you get.
    If you join random, you must accept the term carry or be carried.
    In the end, teamwork matters, everyone play, everyone farm everyone get what they came for.
    They are good players, and they are bad players. It's RANDOM!

People want fast runs? Do a party. There is a reason why we have party system
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

A thread won't change people's behaviours. Slow the game play or ruin it completely and the people band they will complain in every game not just Al. They will leave or ask you to leave. No rule about not doing otherwise. I don't do it personally but I understand their reasons. If someone buys all the top gear it's unfair for them to HAVE carry another, like many here try to force people into doing this the excise that it's free or morally right.

At the end of the story: People can do whatever they want, they won't play with people that they don't want to play, people should just accept it already instead of trying to force people into it.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Random is random, you can't expect what you get.
    If you join random, you must accept the term carry or be carried.
    In the end, teamwork matters, everyone play, everyone farm everyone get what they came for.
    They are good players, and they are bad players. It's RANDOM!

People want fast runs? Do a party. There is a reason why we have party system
    You mustn't accept anything. People are free to LEAVE. Honestly, these obvious people are now tryna force people into carrying them lmaoooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Its ok to see that they leave because of you. But not ok of their force or bully you to leave the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

99% of the time i feel those who leave or ask someone to leave are the ones who need carrying themselves.

This is the mentality they have

“Theres only space for one noob in this run... ME”

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    99% of the time i feel those who leave or ask someone to leave are the ones who need carrying themselves.

This is the mentality they have

“Theres only space for one noob in this run... ME”
    Reality is different 99% of the time. Getting a bit touchey here

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This happened to me in evg I joined two tanks, and there were like leave useless rogue, you are using taint set. Even with damage of 6k. They didn't even have great stats just dozer axe lol
    People can be rude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You mustn't accept anything. People are free to LEAVE. Honestly, these obvious people are now tryna force people into carrying them lmaoooo
    Honestly, if they are so picky with the people they play with then they should make their own party instead of wasting their time finding the 'perfect' randoms lol. If they play with randoms, they should expected to be carrying sometimes because of how much more time and/or money they spent on the game than the rest. And honestly not only good players want fast runs too, normal/below average players (making up most of the game) want it too. We are all trying our best to get to the top of the curve so why not help each other...