Quote Originally Posted by hongyaok View Post
Ok, so i saw a few threads saying how there are certain rude people just leaving the dm/gates. BUT TODAY, i went to run dm. I joined the map, first thing i see was this flipping RUDE rogue that told me to leave. Like seriously? what's wrong w this type of players. I knew if i didnt leave that rogue would've left. so i left the map lol. so rude. OH and im 76 NOT using taint. Just play the dang game and stop leaving/asking people to leave!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
This is the new “I cannot have a no”- generation. Unfortunately. Try to ignore those people and try to have as much fun as possible, those people have a big ego, but probably are the opposite in real life. So they have to show their “ego” in game.

I’d say this mainly has to do with the difference between legendary gear and mythic/arcane gear. Back in the days, the damage difference was about 100-150 max, just the mythic/arcane had a better proc. Unfortunately this is not today anymore, also due awakenings. Today’s damage difference between legendary and arcane might be 3-4k :/