Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, Formora here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IPAD is awesome a lot less squishy in the skills department umm duh power leveling on Tombs of mynas you can easily get to lvl45 in two days
    lvl45-Archer-Gwippy-lvl45-Bear-Renkai-lvl45-Enchantress-Archnai-lvl19-One Hit KO bird-Twinxy-lvl47-Bear-Untha-lvl39-Enchantress-Lietei
    lvl25-bird-villo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes definitely, you can have all skills displayed and still have loads of space. And I think banned got his int bird to 45 in a day.

Btw hello Archnai, I remember you being the ones who helped me level at Tombs of Mynas on my first day
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

do you have an iphone 4?
    Last edited by Raxie; 08-01-2010 at 07:29 AM.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is no such thing as 4gs lol. I am getting the iPhone 4 soon though.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lulz. meant iphone 4.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Yes definitely, you can have all skills displayed and still have loads of space. And I think banned got his int bird to 45 in a day.

Btw hello Archnai, I remember you being the ones who helped me level at Tombs of Mynas on my first day
    Did you log off after you made your ninja bird? I couldn't message you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol ninja bird, is that what it's really called?
    I tried adding Nerfed as soon as I made my ninja bird but I don't think you were there anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol ninja bird, is that what it's really called?
    I tried adding Nerfed as soon as I made my ninja bird but I don't think you were there anymore.
    I call it that.

And, there's a friends-list glitch, so it was probably that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ninja bird it is then I won't be in-game for another 17-18 hours since I have school but I'll try and add you again after. What does the glitch do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ninja bird it is then I won't be in-game for another 17-18 hours since I have school but I'll try and add you again after. What does the glitch do?
    Doesn't let you message or accept a certain person that requested you. You need to log out, and re-log in for it to work correctly. And, I've already accepted your friend-request, so I should be able to message/join/invite you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, playing PL on an iPad is much better. I tried playing on my iPhone afterwards and I could barely play with such a small screen lol. Not to mention more lag. So if you are already thinking of getting an iPad, I think you should definitely go for it.

As to how I level so quickly, there really isn't much to it. When I started two days ago Bloodytank (Mr2hitk0 on forums) helped me level to about 13 or so. From there I found some friends that were willing to help me level to 20+ (most people would boot you at my level). After that I could join Tombs Of Mynas games without getting booted lol. So basically get some friends to run you through Tombs of Mynas in AO2 and don't forget to use hardcore exp potions. I started using them after lvl 25 and they really make a difference and are definitely worth the cost. If you want to level fast you're going to have to do this map over and over and it gets boring fast

Yeah I know I've only been playing for 2 days (alot shorter than most of you) and it may seem weird that I'm giving advice but this is just what I did
    I don't see a point of rushing through lvling, take your time and enjoy each lvl, by rushing through on tomb of mynas you don't get Jack, not even fun just same crap over and over again, when I leveled my characters I went map by map had tons of fun and got bunch of random levels pinks in the process

Plus rushing for a new person is not that good either, sure you get to 45 in few days, but your knowledge and experience is still at lvl 5

Your truly, the one and only, Birdman!
    IAMBIRDMAN LVL50 SNIPER
    IAMTHEBEAR LVL45 TANK
    IAMABOOMSTICK LV45 NUKER/HEALER
    I put reality into words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay banned I'll see you in-game then

Lol birdman, how I choose to level my characters is none of your beeswax I played other maps too occasionally and I have read a lot of the guides around here so with that said, I don't think my knowledge is that of a level 5. Just because I got to level 45 in two days doesn't mean I was rushing, I just play a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

all i can say is, if you can do that you should power level my bear.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I will always boot a leecher and you will never have the knowledge of a lvl 45 if u leveled it the first time in 2 days, playing the same map for 2 days will not give you any knowledge
    IAMBIRDMAN LVL50 SNIPER
    IAMTHEBEAR LVL45 TANK
    IAMABOOMSTICK LV45 NUKER/HEALER
    I put reality into words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Well, now that you got one to 45th in 2 days, try a new character.

I agree that slower is more fun, for me ... (FOR ME!) ... because there are so many cool items. Like, right now I have a level 31 enchantress wearing some sort of pink Bone Cloth (of Legend? not sure) and she has a fire-flicker with a skull that glows! And in a few levels I get to try the Voodoo Spoon. She's all goth now, just as she was all frosty before, and I know she'll eventually walk like an Egyptian, but I am in no hurry. I see lots of people in Towne decked out in their Egyptian looking stuff. But when she goes to Towne, she has her goth look, and it is cool! I also have a warrior Tank that wears Ursan Warlord Armor and looks like a Panda Bear!!! With this he also swings a big Ursan War Hammer. My archer is looking dapper, as always, and he likes the old Battle Crossbow, but sometimes he'll switch to an Auto-Crossbow. And for bling when visitting Towne, he sports some rare jewelled bow. I just think these are pleasures you can't get when you rush through the levels. Then you only care about max DPS.

So, my suggestion is, for your first alt, take your time this time, and try to find the coolest stuff at each level.

You know, your primary can buy a better shield and sword for your first level bear (for instance) and pass it to him via the Stash. Then you are already stylin' without even a single kill. If your primary gives him all the crap you would normally liquidate, he can stock up on healing pots. Then you can see if you can keep his kill to death ratio above 100 beyond 20th level. Now THAT is an exercise that I would say leads to "knowledge" of this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I might have a xtra 5000 for you. No, no I lost it...
    Oh wait there it is =) Find me ingame and it is yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iambirdman View Post
    I will always boot a leecher and you will never have the knowledge of a lvl 45 if u leveled it the first time in 2 days, playing the same map for 2 days will not give you any knowledge
    Okay banned I'll see you in-game then

Lol birdman, how I choose to level my characters is none of your beeswax I played other maps too occasionally and I have read a lot of the guides around here so with that said, I don't think my knowledge is that of a level 5. Just because I got to level 45 in two days doesn't mean I was rushing, I just play a lot.
    Can you read?

EDIT : Snakespeare, I am in the process of leveling my ninja bird, it's level 22 currently. I am taking things abit slower this time
    Last edited by Formora; 08-03-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

A ninja bird sounds cool! I take it that's a strong birdie. Did you get cool items this time? I know I should be trying to move my characters through the next levels but there are so many cool things at level 19, sometimes I wish I could just keep one character frozen at a level... I know it sounds nuts, but I really liked that auto-crossbow of finesse and now I have no use for it. Know what I mean?

Which reminds me, did you know there is a flame-job bow in this game? It looks cool, but I don't think it has a fire proc. It looks like it would be cool to be seen with, but not necessarily the best dps... Anyway, I showed it to my wife and said, can you say it three times fast? LOL! (it is level 35, so I have a ways to go before I can use it.)
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 08-03-2010 at 08:39 AM.