Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed ASAP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed ASAP

Game Developers,

The Guild Members LimitName:  EE551458-C94B-4BDF-888D-01B3DB5247DC.gif
Views: 308
Size:  1.1 KB is starting to drive me crazy, I’m not one to complain fast on forums, but this needs to get fixed!

Please UPGRADE & ADJUST & REVIEW and FIX A LOT of things, and that should be your focus for the upcoming weeks and the next update. PLEASE.
    We have an very active guild It’s been impossible to get 50 MEMBERS to enter the guild hall during the weekend’s events.
    Please note the screenshots provided it:

Name:  3FF4C1FB-707D-4441-8E87-9F5BAE14CDDB.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  43.5 KB

Name:  1D688C0A-02B6-4A4F-A475-090B10B5AFB7.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  80EE4165-ABA4-497B-9702-4F3790057962.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  32.5 KB

Name:  7602F17B-0C16-4C63-9415-988684C21C00.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  32.6 KB

LEOE15 LEADERSHIP aim to give users a dedicated space to ask questions about about events and so on.. This is so embarrassing for us: TO ASK PPL TO LEAVE THE GUILD HALL DURING THE EVENTs and TO ALLOW OTHER PARTICIPANTS TO ENTER...

Name:  E7DC10D1-F25B-496E-89B6-5F591D29BF7D.jpeg
Views: 336
Size:  122.6 KB

Please UPGRADE THE GUILD HALLS UP TO 200 ppl available so people can continue playing and having fun during the EVENTS and TOURNAMENTS @Cinco. Otherwise this feature is lost for many big guilds. However, it is NO FUN when you cant play with your teammates. All our Members want to be able to interact with many other players at the times that they are commonly online.

Thank you for reading and hopefully considering this is a HUGE problem that needs to be fixed ASAP

Please take our guilds out of the past and bring it up to modern time.

I would love to see this thing happen!

Last edited by Habibibi; 05-19-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I 100% agree it's really frustrating when you have a big event going on and you or you're fellow guild members can't join because of the low compas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This past weekend. We held 2 guild events and the max we could get into guild hall was 30. We had people not able to get n to hear the rules and such. A few officers had to leave the guild hall to let members in. And it didn’t let everyone who wanted to join in able to.
    E.O.E is a very large guild. And a max of 30 in guild hall just doesn't work for our guild. Can y’all please fix it to hwere more members can be in guild hall? It would be very helpful. Even if you make it to where we have to buy more spots with plat. As long as it’s a permanent increase.
    Please fix this issue as soon as possible, we host a lot of guild events. And as it currently stands it’s effecting our guild.

Thank you for your time,
    Taenia ( officer of E.O.E 15)
    Proud OFFICER 👮*♀️ Don't m3ss with me!If you want to m3ss with me, you'd rather be ready for the consequences...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taenia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yes, this is frustrating when we want our entire Guild together to play and we can only get only 30-40 participants there? I think its the time that we must get new Guild Hall and New Look of Interiors ..
    Its time that Dark Legends got sense of fashion, interior and some tools would be great.
    Also the capacity of the Guild Hall must be increased.

That is what I would love to see implemented ASAP pls

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sumpoorsoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes, During my event, some of our guild members didnt get the opportunity to participate due to the guild hall capacity being so low.

I also ask for the capacity to be raised as its not nice for people who have been waiting for our events for days to come online and not be able to take part due to small guild hall.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotsmanx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Hello!

Completely agree @Bella. I've recently been thinking, Guild Halls need some more love from our game developers.
    I will add to this post... we sorely need new guild upgrades. Guild Halls are a dead & forgotten aspect of the game @Cinco. Just make it mandatory to have unlocked guild hall raid portal and that the squad is full of guild members is enough. Please keep adding new activities and updated rewards.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scotsmanx View Post
    Yes, During my event, some of our guild members didnt get the opportunity to participate due to the guild hall capacity being so low.

I also ask for the capacity to be raised as its not nice for people who have been waiting for our events for days to come online and not be able to take part due to small guild hall.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    I waited 20 minutes and was able to get in

It's never the same and I still feel so sad at not be able to participate in time. However, the lag is a problem as well. I've noticed a general lack of attention the Guild Hall gets. Sure, it's a great place for Guildmates to hang out with solely other guildmates and Officers.
    People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through events, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE
    ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed ASAP

Yes very disturbing, Sts should either add bigger guild halls or fix this ASAP

Because Eoe is big theirs a lag issue we also need fixed. Like ASAP as well. Make this happen [mention]Cinco [/mention]
    Last edited by jaymt09; 05-19-2020 at 10:54 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Very frustrating for members and officers
    We want to obtain a guild hall and purchase upgrades. My clan is very big so we are not able to play PvE or PvP events or any other BIG events at this time

*yawn*

* more capacity to be raced per radius in the guildhall
    * more decoration options. With stuff that can be gathered by all people easily and while you are on it. Use materials that are completely worthless. So it becomes something worth again
    * add mount boosts or unique guild mount skins to the guildhall. In such a way that people can spend time in the hall more often

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Eye of eternity 15 is big guild and have members 10k+ , we are very active guild and conduct guild events every weekends , But it is very sad, that we can't join our guild hall during events to enjoy and participate events due to low capacity of guild hall, Recently we had the situation to ask some players to get out from guild hall due to our participating players cant join , due to low capacity of guild hall , It is so embarrassing and make us sad, because we conduct events for everyone in our guild, we are very disappointed because everyone can't enjoy or participate events due to limitations

Yes we need more capacity for guild hall, more than 200+ , so we can conduct big events in guild hall, it will be helpful for bigger guilds

Dear @cinco pls consider our request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Eye of eternity 15 is big guild and have members 10k+ , we are very active guild and conduct guild events every weekends , But it is very sad, that we can't join our guild hall during events to enjoy and participate events due to low capacity of guild hall, Recently we had the situation to ask some players to get out from guild hall due to our participating players cant join , due to low capacity of guild hall , It is so embarrassing and make us sad, because we conduct events for everyone in our guild, we are very disappointed because everyone can't enjoy or participate events due to limitations

Yes we need more capacity for guild hall, more than 200+ , so we can conduct big events in guild hall, it will be helpful for bigger guilds

Sent from my YU5014 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Thank you for expressing your concerns and sharing your voice @Dear Officers

This is pretty much the #1 issue affecting this game mode right now. It's sad, and it's something the community wants more than anything to be considered it. We’re keen to get your attention on this pressing issue as we have continually grown in frustration that has almost reached a breaking point for many players Over the past few months there has been a significant increase in skill lag during the events.. (the lag has become OVERWHELMINGLY frustrating)

Is this something that can be resolved @Cinco? We ask you, as Guild Master, Officers, and Commanders, to resolve this. We know you want this game to succeed as much as we do. FIX THIS PROBLEM! Please.

We’re optimistically hoping that our concern comments will help shape our approach moving forward.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black]
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy_hook View Post

With all of that being said.. You’re absolutely right @Davy!

We’re all a part of this amazing community, and we owe it to ourselves to make our voices heard. We need a reason and a purpose to play
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

The Spacetime game servers are monitored every minute of the day and night. When issues arise we are alerted to them immediately and we deal with them immediately.
    That said: our game servers exist in one physical location and if you are far away from that location you will likely experience variable performance. Add to this the fact that an enormous increase in global internet activity is happening right now due to the pandemic (with untold millions working and studying from home). These factors make playing from distant locations a lot less consistent.

With all that said, this request to increase Guild Hall population limit by 10X would make matters significantly worse for anyone experiencing connection speed issues.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Spacetime game servers are monitored every minute of the day and night. When issues arise we are alerted to them immediately and we deal with them immediately.
    That said: our game servers exist in one physical location and if you are far away from that location you will likely experience variable performance. Add to this the fact that an enormous increase in global internet activity is happening right now due to the pandemic (with untold millions working and studying from home). These factors make playing from distant locations a lot less consistent.

With all that said, this request to increase Guild Hall population limit by 10X would make matters significantly worse for anyone experiencing connection speed issues.
    Is there a way you can fix the lag issues that eye of eternity 15. Holds do to the amount of members we have? 10k+
    This is a real big issue. I’m wondering why does it affect us when switching rooms/logging on to lagging or disconnecting when our connection/ping is so great. [mention]Cinco [/mention] can you check it out please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Is there a way you can fix the lag issues that eye of eternity 15. Holds do to the amount of members we have? 10k+
    This is a real big issue. I’m wondering why does it affect us when switching rooms/logging on to lagging or disconnecting when our connection/ping is so great. [mention]Cinco [/mention] can you check it out please

I appreciate your taking the time to answer our question(s)@Cinco.

Please figure this out ....

We’re experiencing lag in the Guild it’s more likely a problem in the gaming rig during the events. Considering that it’s a massively multiplayer online guild members 10k+, there could be a chance that you can come up with a safe solution for us? I hope there is a fix for it because we love our family members and I don’t want adhered to restrictions, including the number of the events and members.

Looking forward to some thoughtful solutions moving forward

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂