Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/21/2020 | Eggzavier is back for more!

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

it says up to and including mythics so no arcanes, besides the selected heroic and arcanites. so there is no pure arcanes or so i understood :v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eggzzavier needs luck?? Like fortune fob or luck elixir??

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the hunter elixirs should not be tradeable. *meh* Pay to win players play a huge part in the game. They literally help the game by paying actual money. By introducing recent pets like hero fatima sts already devalued it therefore whoever bought these eggs using plat will not get its right value now. At least hunter elixir should not be tradeable.
    If anyone is afraid of the scams and frauds then they should run with their guildmates and friends, those who they can trust. Stop paying unknown people for elixir. By doing so you won't get scammed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Is the elix avail for gold?

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cliva For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NamikazeMinato View Post
    I think the hunter elixirs should not be tradeable. *meh* Pay to win players play a huge part in the game. They literally help the game by paying actual money. By introducing recent pets like hero fatima sts already devalued it therefore whoever bought these eggs using plat will not get its right value now. At least hunter elixir should not be tradeable.
    If anyone is afraid of the scams and frauds then they should run with their guildmates and friends, those who they can trust. Stop paying unknown people for elixir. By doing so you won't get scammed.

if you look on the right side, you can see that they aren't tradable nor stashable.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chulakamulaka View Post
    if you look on the right side, you can see that they aren't tradable nor stashable.

I know that buddy. But still many people are asking sts to make them tradeable. I wrote that comment for them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NamikazeMinato For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I know that buddy. But still many people are asking sts to make them tradeable. I wrote that comment for them.

oh I see, my mistake

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Agree

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mortis77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I think the portal elix’s should be tradable . I feel this is very unfair especially during this pandemic.
    Avy
    12-2012

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

What if our friends aren't plat buyers? Also people with plat will make tons of gold as it is a 10 plat elixir (not sure) and they sell it for 100-300k. So why shouldn't the free to play players be able to get this elixir too?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I think the portal elix’s should be tradable . I feel this is very unfair especially during this pandemic.
    Sts is also working hard and coming up with great events back to back. They also need to earn. And imo plat buyers have a great contribution to their earnings. Making it tradeable will only reduce their own earnings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Sts is also working hard and coming up with great events back to back. They also need to earn. And imo plat buyers have a great contribution to their earnings. Making it tradeable will only reduce their own earnings.

Read the post I made. Plat buyer can make crazy money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Polosam View Post
    What if our friends aren't plat buyers? Also people with plat will make tons of gold as it is a 10 plat elixir (not sure) and they sell it for 100-300k. So why shouldn't the free to play players be able to get this elixir too?

Free to play players can get the elixir as well. You can buy plat eggs using in game currency and then purchase the elixir using plats. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Free to play players can get the elixir as well. You can buy plat eggs using in game currency and then purchase the elixir using plats. Simple.

Yeah but plat eggs are 450k meanwhile elixir will be 100-300k as I said . Also not 100% sure you will be able to get elixir from opening one plat egg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Read the post I made. Plat buyer can make crazy money

It's not a 10 plat elixir. I think it was 30 plats last time. So 100-300k for 30 plats is pretty low don't you think?
    And why can't people see that sts is working so hard for us in this quarantine and they also need to earn. Plat buyers are already rich. If they see that the price of the elixir is 100-300k in the auc then they'll prefer to buy it from the auc instead of spending real life money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah but plat eggs are 450k meanwhile elixir will be 100-300k as I said . Also not 100% sure you will be able to get elixir from opening one plat egg

Yeah right point. I forgot to bring it up earlier. Many people are hoarding plat eggs for this event only. If the elixir is made tradeable then the price of plat eggs won't rise. So there are 2 segments of players that'll face losses - the plat buyers and people hoarding plat eggs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I’m a plat egg hoarder and personally, I’d prefer it if the elixirs were tradable (just like last year), so more people will be able to farm the scrambled dimension

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yeah right point. I forgot to bring it up earlier. Many people are hoarding plat eggs for this event only. If the elixir is made tradeable then the price of plat eggs won't rise. So there are 2 segments of players that'll face losses - the plat buyers and people hoarding plat eggs.

Last year it was tradable if you didn't know. And yes, it was between 100-300k. Also yeah I know devs are working. But again. You probably buy plats and hoard eggs and you want this to benefit you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Last year it was tradable if you didn't know. And yes, it was between 100-300k. Also yeah I know devs are working. But again. You probably buy plats and hoard eggs and you want this to benefit you

I didn't played it last time and no I'm not a plat buyer. But from what I've heard and read on the forums in the last years post. The elixirs were not initally tradeable. If the devs made them tradeable later then idk about that.
    Moreover like I said. It's just my opinion. Making elixir tradeable will devalue the platinums.
    If what you're saying is true and the elixir which costs 30 plats was available for only 100-300k gold then it'll be better to spend the platinums on elite awakes or trying your luck out by opening locks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

And how would the Portal elix not help them make funding? Lol. If the elix were trade-able, the would be more sales on the elix due players who rather sit and sell portal elix to earn gold, vs farm and hope for a good drop.
    Avy
    12-2012