Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Random minor bugs and issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Default Random minor bugs and issues

I have noticed some minor bugs and issues that almost everyone knows about, but they're not really worth making a thread for each of them separately, so I made a small list with some of them.

1. 1000 XP Chest doesn't have a comma in the name, while 2,000 XP and 5,000 XP do.
    2. Lightbearer Arvis still says "a dozen dreamers together" and "twelve heroes". The raid was changed to 4 people so it doesn't make sense anymore.
    3. Some chests, such as Goblin War Chest have Hauntlet Coins listed twice in the loot table. One is Epic, the other is Rare. This is true for some of the Easter Eggs too.
    4. Respec Scrolls dropped from Elite Runner Chests aren't stash-able or trade-able, maybe they should go straight to the satchel? We have to open it anyway.
    5. Nightfall and Twilight vanity have a visual issue with the ribbon thing. The ribbon is invisible from the other side. Check image.
    6. Pitch Black Secret side quest is bugged. The quest name is greyed out in the side quests tab and nothing can be done.

Name:  nf1.png
Views: 201
Size:  703.8 KB
    Retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Also fix the 2020 gold egg recipe from the red eggs we loot it sometimes but it dont even appear on the inventory

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luanwallace View Post
    Also fix the 2020 gold egg recipe from the red eggs we loot it sometimes but it dont even appear on the inventory
    Those are not available outside of the event, they are auto-liquidated for gold.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    1000 XP Chest doesn't have a comma in the name, while 2,000 XP and 5,000 XP do.
    XP kits should be named consistently with the next update.

Some chests, such as Goblin War Chest have Hauntlet Coins listed twice in the loot table. One is Epic, the other is Rare. This is true for some of the Easter Eggs too.
    The coins with different rarities are different amounts of coins.

Respec Scrolls dropped from Elite Runner Chests aren't stash-able or trade-able, maybe they should go straight to the satchel? We have to open it anyway.
    These can be traded / stashed with the next update.

Nightfall and Twilight vanity have a visual issue with the ribbon thing. The ribbon is invisible from the other side.
    Passed off to the art team.

Pitch Black Secret side quest is bugged. The quest name is greyed out in the side quests tab and nothing can be done.
    Pitch Black Secret quests look ok to me. You need Nordr 4 and 5 unlocked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    The coins with different rarities are different amounts of coins.

Pitch Black Secret quests look ok to me. You need Nordr 4 and 5 unlocked.
    Thanks for the response and the fixes.

Regarding the Hauntlet Coins, maybe they grant different amount of coins when you get them, and to be honest I have not checked it, but none of them specify how many you get. It just says Hauntlet Coin or Hauntlet Coin. Not a big deal anyway.

The Pitch Black Secret quest though, I am not sure about it. I know it works smoothly with all new characters, no issues. But with my main character I have completed all the quests in Nordr back in 2014. I think the quest appeared again when the quest log changed into the new one. Currently the description says "Go back to Stronghold", and when I go there, I inspect everything and nothing happens.

As a workaround, I heard that if I find another account and follow it while they do the quests in Nordr, I might be able to complete it. Maybe I should check that later or tomorrow.

Anyway, it's not a big issue and I can just ignore it, just thought I'd put it there with the other things.

Thanks again!
    Retired

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

The Pitch Black Secret quest though, I am not sure about it. I know it works smoothly with all new characters, no issues. But with my main character I have completed all the quests in Nordr back in 2014. I think the quest appeared again when the quest log changed into the new one. Currently the description says "Go back to Stronghold", and when I go there, I inspect everything and nothing happens.
    Thanks again!
    Hrm, ok, that's the second quest, was looking at the first one. It looks like maybe there is something screwy there where someone has to be on the previous quest for the journal to spawn. I'll look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thanks for the response and the fixes.

Regarding the Hauntlet Coins, maybe they grant different amount of coins when you get them, and to be honest I have not checked it, but none of them specify how many you get. It just says Hauntlet Coin or Hauntlet Coin. Not a big deal anyway.

As a workaround, I heard that if I find another account and follow it while they do the quests in Nordr, I might be able to complete it. Maybe I should check that later or tomorrow.

Anyway, it's not a big issue and I can just ignore it, just thought I'd put it there with the other things.

Thanks again!
    I have the same issue with quest too but mine is "World of Runes".. I can't seem to complete this quest and whenever I try to visit the three runes, nothing happens... been stuck in 2/3 runes for ages. Idk if it's just me, but it works just fine for new characters aswell.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Enraged; 05-20-2020 at 02:24 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Hrm, ok, that's the second quest, was looking at the first one. It looks like maybe there is something screwy there where someone has to be on the previous quest for the journal to spawn. I'll look into it.
    I think this is also fixed for the next update - the scroll wasn't spawning if you completed the first quest but did not accept the second.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I think this is also fixed for the next update - the scroll wasn't spawning if you completed the first quest but did not accept the second.
    Yes, thanks a lot, worked like a charm.

Name:  pitchblacksecret2.png
Views: 108
Size:  693.4 KB
    Retired

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    I have the same issue with quest too but mine is "World of Runes".. I can't seem to complete this quest and whenever I try to visit the three runes, nothing happens... been stuck in 2/3 runes for ages. Idk if it's just me, but it works just fine for new characters aswell.
    What the name of the character this is happening for?