Thread: @Cinco, event LB ties.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default @Cinco, event LB ties.

First of all my deepest condolences goes with every top 10 runner knowing from experience running for 18_21 hours a day with minimum sleep. Congratulations to all the leaderboard winners.

This thread is specifically for devs regarding leaderboard ties (event only) nobody talks about it but everyone's against it (except the ones that ties every event). The rewards r exclusive for top 10 runners each class yet up to 50_60 players ends up getting it which makes it common as hell and disappointing for the ones that really tries hard competing against everyone else to hit top 10 overall. Ties not only makes the top 10 rewards common and unfair but also involves too much drama and betrayals people running at the last minute and knocking the rest who worked as a team but getting betrayed with all those hard work, the players aren't to blame for this. Simply remove ties because its not one or two event yearly that involves all this, this happens all the time but no one really speaks about it.

This is the first mmo rpg game I've played seeing a leaderboard called "top 10" ea class yet 40_60 ends up getting the rewards. Mages completely removed the silver tier during easter event, 35 mages getting the top 10 rewards making it so common feels like a plat tier title you see in every town u enter. This is also why some of the runners that truly wants to compete in lbs wont bcz of the ties which makes the rewards not so exclusive. English isn't my first language but ffs pls consider this, itll be the best for the community. No drama/betrayals, exclusive rewards for top 10 ea class only will bring some more challenging competition rather then sitting in towns not running the event at all and end up flipping the silver tier to gold. This is not a race where u might tie with someone but 10+ on the same rank? This is just pathetic.

A message to the players

On the side note for the players that accused me for breaking ties this event is all just false accusations, I've only asked nify the rog who was leading this event ties asking at how much points they'll be tieing at since she was my good friend instead she panicked and told all the rogs that im breaking ther ties which the words "scll is trying to break ties" passed by from one player to another putting me and my guild mate into getting 30+ trash pms from all kinds of players an hour. Just because I'm against ties or my guild mate didn't agreed on tieing with u guys doesn't mean I'm breaking ties but I'm not blaming anyone here except the devs since it's a thing. I can understand the frustration players go thru running top 10s. This thread has nothing to do with this event drama, this happens every event.

Remove event LB ties, a kind request.
    Last edited by Remiem; 05-28-2020 at 08:16 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I am really curious why a rogue on the rogue lb accuses a mage for breaking their tie, how does he breaks a tie if hes on lb for a complete different class.

iv been sitting in the front row at all of this, seen alot of the **** pmges that were sent about this acusation and im really shocked at how far people are going with it, they should be ashamed for their behavior.

That being said, ties happen everywhere, 2 people at the same spot yes it happens, but tieing up with 10 people is deliberatly cheating the system just to get the rewards, top 10 rewards for 20 people doesnt sound right to me, its wrong and should be banned from future events otherwise u can just give the entire lb the same rewards, then ot would be a proper lb with people running for their spot.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didn't hunt for it but completely agree my friend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Maybe in future events the LB shouldn't show how many points each player has.

They can still contact through PMs and stuff to agree for ties, but it would probably be less dramatic, and not as popular as it is now.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Now that's not very gamer of your friend

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

But yeah futumsh already closed it all about event ties, it's staying my guy. Already been talked about in another thread before. So this post wouldn't do any good except call your friend out for being a big oof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    But yeah futumsh already closed it all about event ties, it's staying my guy. Already been talked about in another thread before. So this post wouldn't do any good except call your friend out for being a big oof

I'm not really referring to the drama that happend this event. "Top 10" yet 20+ of ea class gets the so called exclusive reward is just a joke. That's my main point, my guy read what I said. The drama is just one of the example of what else happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

LMFAO why ru crying so loud :/

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'am laughing alot!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I don't paticipate in any lb, but top 10 awards get announced to 50 ppl is just pure irony.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dualray For This Useful Post: