Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug - Creating a party of one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Exclamation Bug - Creating a party of one

If you invite a player that is already in a party you will be put in a "invisible" party and you will always enter private instances completely alone. But after somebody else joins you in that party you can then leave it and be set free from this bug and be able to enter dungeons with random people again

This happened many times before to me back at the easter event but I didnt had a way to recreate the bug , and being a warrior alone in that event was really boring and infuriating...

Although annoying I believe that it could have a great use for many people to be able to enter dungeons alone , for example when doing dailies and you are put with people that has speed sets and 0 reasons to wait for you

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

While this is technically a bug, it's a popular and commonly used one. I don't expect we'll do anything with it unless we decide to expose equivalent functionality somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    If you invite a player that is already in a party you will be put in a "invisible" party and you will always enter private instances completely alone. But after somebody else joins you in that party you can then leave it and be set free from this bug and be able to enter dungeons with random people again

This happened many times before to me back at the easter event but I didnt had a way to recreate the bug , and being a warrior alone in that event was really boring and infuriating...

Although annoying I believe that it could have a great use for many people to be able to enter dungeons alone , for example when doing dailies and you are put with people that has speed sets and 0 reasons to wait for you
    All you had to do to leave that ghost party is type /partyleave then remap,if you wanna be alone,type /partyi (random name that doesnt exist or not online)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    While this is technically a bug, it's a popular and commonly used one. I don't expect we'll do anything with it unless we decide to expose equivalent functionality somewhere.
    popular and commonly used? I've been playing for more than 2 months and been in many guilds , nobody ever mentioned this anywhere but okay ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hyxx View Post
    All you had to do to leave that ghost party is type /partyleave then remap,if you wanna be alone,type /partyi (random name that doesnt exist or not online)

Yo thats super useful thanks!
    Where did you find that chat command by the way? maybe there is many more things that are just hiden like that :s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    Yo thats super useful thanks!
    Where did you find that chat command by the way? maybe there is many more things that are just hiden like that :s
    Just type /(anything error) it will show other command to help you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hyxx For This Useful Post: