Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In Loving Memory of Patelmanthan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lamento su perdida.

Desde mexico mandamos toda nuestra admiración.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

you should have space-time put something to commemorate it at home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    A true Legend. Arlor will not be the same without him. <3 My deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.
    Maybe you can just somehow "easter egg" him into an expansion so he can stay alive as a npc or whatever

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Omg he was my best friend I can't believe this.noo
    It hurts.
    I met him an year ago he was the one who told me to work hard gave me advices and he used to share his hardships.even though he was 20 he was too innocent and trusting.he was scammed 2 times and one being pretty huge almost 165mil still he was persistent and played Al and recovered pretty quick from that loss like it was nothing.this taught me even in real life NEVER LOSE HOPE.
    Hope he is in heaven now,sad that I didn't get to say a proper goodbye but still he will live on forever.

From a good friend of Patel
    GOLDSHRIMP/NEUNAFIBAM.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gamegrog; 05-27-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

May you rest in peace patelmanthan, you shall not be forgotten.

A legend never dies in our hearts. I also support the idea of inserting him in the new expansion as an NPC to commemorate him.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Even though he was suffering from an incurable disease since his birth, he was never sad or depressed.. He was the most kindest and innocent soul I ever met.. No matter in how much pain he was from inside, he would always take out time to greet others with smile.. He easily trusted/helped anyone and even got scammed worth 100mil+ which he earned through his hard work but was never sad.. He was like "I will earn it again" .. The sad thing is he always said he wanted to live and fulfill all his dreams but God had some other plans.. This news is really heartbreaking.. RIP Patelmanthan you will live forever in our hearts and memories.. May your soul attain eternal peace..

Also AL was his favorite game. He never played any other game except AL.. If possible, pls immortalize him by making him an npc or any other way.. This could be the best tribute to him

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Even though he was suffering from an incurable disease since his birth, he was never sad or depressed.. He was the most kindest and innocent soul I ever met.. No matter in how much pain he was from inside, he would always take out time to greet others with smile.. He easily trusted/helped anyone and even got scammed worth 100mil+ which he earned through his hard work but was never sad.. He was like "I will earn it again" .. The sad thing is he always said he wanted to live and fulfill all his dreams but God had some other plans.. This news is really heartbreaking.. RIP Patelmanthan you will live forever in our hearts and memories.. May your soul attain eternal peace..

Also AL was his favorite game. He never played any other game except AL.. If possible, pls immortalize him by making him an npc or any other way.. This could be the best tribute to him
    Such a lovely post. Poignant and true. I didn't know him as well as a lot of you guys but he was in my list and always sent a greeting and a smile.
    I wanted to put a thanks to show my support but I've run out of thanks at the moment, that's why I replied to you.
    May he rest in peace 🕊️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

One of the best person I have ever met in al. He always used to pm me just to knows whats going on in rl .
    Was really shocking to know that he's no more with us . truly a gem of a person . condolences to his family
    May he rest in peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Such a lovely post. Poignant and true. I didn't know him as well as a lot of you guys but he was in my list and always sent a greeting and a smile.
    I wanted to put a thanks to show my support but I've run out of thanks at the moment, that's why I replied to you.
    May he rest in peace 🕊️
    Yes I can understand.. He was truly a very special person whose absence will hurt really bad.. Everything will never be the same without him.. Thank you for your support sis <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Rest in peace Patel !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I was wondering why he never ol for a long time, he always pmed me whenever seeing me ol, such a loveable person he is,.
    We love you bud, u know that. Thank you for calling me as ur friend

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Damn that's harsh. My condolences to everyone. Atleast he is in peace now..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Rest in Peace.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post

Hi pink.. yes he was a very special player.. i think a npc is a good idea.. i have a frog dedicated to him on my throne ..feel free to visit it anytime search Home Show. Ign Topfrog to visit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Condolences to him and his family. He will be missed in arlor
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Hi pink.. yes he was a very special player.. i think a npc is a good idea.. i have a frog dedicated to him on my throne ..feel free to visit it anytime search Home Show. Ign Topfrog to visit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    That's awesome .. Actually I have stopped logging in AL for sometime as it will always remind me of him and his memories..and will make me more sad. But whenever I do, will surely check out your house and that special frog.. Your house was Patel's favourite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kristalmaniac/grevioushotz here, member of darksiders. This is a dude that would never give up regardless of his conditions. Looks up to brock lesnar, got inspired by him, despite him not being in the best physical condition. But more than anything else, I am very sorry for not replying to his "hi"s properly and just played pingpong instead cuz really, i was too busy tbh. But it didnt really matter to him, he still tried his very best to say hi to me! Until may the 21st. This news is really heartbreaking to me, even as a retired arcane legends player. My deepest condolences to Patel's family. Wish you all the best somewhere else Patel :'(

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh my... so young. Did not know this young man but comments reflect a wonderful soul. Soar on eagles wings sweet Patel...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He was such a positive dude, always talking in guildchat and being helpful and kind for new players and veterans. He loved this game, rest in peace Patel.

Slekki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am very sad to read this thread. I am very sad we lost such a great Arlorian. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones my friend. You left us but you will live forever in our memories. You are a true hero and legend of Arloria.