Thread: New expansion theme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default New expansion theme

Since it's been suggested many times, I think it would be a good idea to make the next expansion an underwater world.

You would access the new maps through the big wooden door which is placed next to the leaderboard at Paradise Pier. That door leads to a harbor where an npc introduces you to the story line asking you to save their underwater reign from the tentacles of the big evil that threatens their peaceful lives.

This opens theme would bring many good designs for vanities (vintage diving suits, underwater monsters, etc), gears (choral shield, anchor bow, cannon gun, etc) auras (bubbles, starfish aura (would be like taint set aura), water drops, etc) and pets (squid/octopus, jellyfish, clamp, crab, barnacle, a pirate chest with seaweeds coming out and burping bubbles and coins *.*)

As for the enemies, u can use scarier designs of the pets I said above, or maybe include merman/mermaid, a Neptune-like boss, a big killer whale that swims around creating water streams that push and stun you, a big white shark that bites you causing heavy bleed and armor reduction and a boss fight against a big octopus would be cool if u made it like the fight against the rendtail boss.

Feel free to comment all your opinions, all feedback is welcome.

Boingon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default New expansion theme

STS has that ‘Sea Monster’ logo for a few years now. I wonder why they haven’t done an underwater expansion yet.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-26-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Since it's been suggested many times, I think it would be a good idea to make the next expansion an underwater world.

You would access the new maps through the big wooden door which is placed next to the leaderboard at Paradise Pier. That door leads to a harbor where an npc introduces you to the story line asking you to save their underwater reign from the tentacles of the big evil that threatens their peaceful lives.

This opens theme would bring many good designs for vanities (vintage diving suits, underwater monsters, etc), gears (choral shield, anchor bow, cannon gun, etc) auras (bubbles, starfish aura (would be like taint set aura), water drops, etc) and pets (squid/octopus, jellyfish, clamp, crab, barnacle, a pirate chest with seaweeds coming out and burping bubbles and coins *.*)

As for the enemies, u can use scarier designs of the pets I said above, or maybe include merman/mermaid, a Neptune-like boss, a big killer whale that swims around creating water streams that push and stun you, a big white shark that bites you causing heavy bleed and armor reduction and a boss fight against a big octopus would be cool if u made it like the fight against the rendtail boss.

Feel free to comment all your opinions, all feedback is welcome.

Boingon
    As it is a story of Norse mythology, we could fight against Jörmungandr, and the name of the expansion could be Ragnarok.

I think that in one of the expansions they could make Asgard’s kingdom glorious and imposing. Imagine if you go to the city of Asgard, receive a quest from Odin himself to kill Jörmungandr! I know we already have Hydra, but this creature should be bigger and stronger, obviously.

Something that was bigger than Tindirin's Rendtail, and that we got to a point on the map where Jörmungandr would emerge from the sea with a rain with lots of lightning and a fog around us. It could be Kraken too, but an expansion called Ragnarok with Jörmungandr well designed to look colossal and monstrously strong would be great!

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    As it is a story of Norse mythology, we could fight against Jörmungandr, and the name of the expansion could be Ragnarok.

I think that in one of the expansions they could make Asgard’s kingdom glorious and imposing. Imagine if you go to the city of Asgard, receive a quest from Odin himself to kill Jörmungandr! I know we already have Hydra, but this creature should be bigger and stronger, obviously.

Something that was bigger than Tindirin's Rendtail, and that we got to a point on the map where Jörmungandr would emerge from the sea with a rain with lots of lightning and a fog around us. It could be Kraken too, but an expansion called Ragnarok with Jörmungandr well designed to look colossal and monstrously strong would be great!

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk
    That sounds pretty interesting as well

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It should lead from nordr to that monster, not kraken. There is no connection by water on the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm View Post
    It should lead from nordr to that monster, not kraken. There is no connection by water on the map
    that coul be another option , arlor´s map gives a wide variety of new expansions and content to get released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i like your imagination i would love to try that new expansion