Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hongyaok View Post
    This is not really a battle royale in a sense. It is more of a FFA. So here are some suggestions:

1. All players start with same gear and same level ( have 4 skills at start chosen by player)
    2. Killing other players can level the killer up + get their gear.
    3. Make it such that there are some mobs in the map that drop items.
    4. Basically make sure the starting point is equal.

Some mainly PvE players/Weaker(in terms of gear) players also want to PvP sometimes, but because of the PvP based players, it is hard for us to really compete because of the difference in gear is too much.
    I see this Battle Royale as a +ve, and i see that it has a lot of potential to make the game more interesting and fun! Not just for PvP, but also for us PvE players to enjoy sometimes too.

Oh and last thing, if possible maybe more players could be added per map and make the map bigger.

Thanks for this awesome update devs!!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    You guys are giving some good ideas today........

I like that.... Random mob and boss appearances is not a bad idea... We can loot random, possible higher tier/buffed weaps and armor.. It would be purely....

Bosses should not be too challenging ( the other PVPers should be the challenge).....

Random mobs and could be equivalent to something like random KT4 mobs and random, tolerable bosses like an egg zaiver on a bun B ( not necessarily them but, a boss of equivalent difficulty).......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Man can dream and my dream is that warriors are nerfed and deal less dmg than mages and rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Cap hp n armor to 10k n 6k respectively
    N damage 3k-4k
    No pets same gears to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Hotbar

Hey so I really think Hotbar should be used in PVP in general. Especially Battle Royale, Rouges Can switch to speed set and recover mana and also we should at least be able to change weapons when attacked. Sometimes I get attacked and my gears aren’t on so now I have to forcefully die because I can’t equip anything one. Unlocking Hotbar in battle Royale/PVP will literally save our lives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This is largely due to it using pve behavior instead of pvp. That's part of the fixes that will go out before it reopens again later today.
    Explain how is this map a battle royale? It's more like a Last Man Standing or FFA Death Match.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

why u guys saying nerf warriors ect this is a beta mode when the full version is out this mode is rlly gona be like any ohter BR mode i hoop. with looting system no pets no own gear just spawn on a map and loot for iteams/gears

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I think what you did was amazing But it needs some changes.
    1. Rename it because it is obivously not a battle royale.
    2. Make it so everyone spawns with same gears and pets and make more sets ( 1 game you spawn with one set and pet and the next game you have different items and different pet) because gears are the only reason why people dont play pvp since gears are expensive.
    3. Make player names not visable because it is pointless to have places where you can go into since everyone can see your name and know exactly where you are.
    4. Make it so Everytime you get a kill 50% of your health and mana regenerate because it can often lead to that you are low and cant regenerate because you dont have mana (especially for rogues)
    5. Make aps, lb and titles for it so people actually play it.
    6. Make it so you can move camera around (like you can in houses/guild halls) because it is unfair for people that spawn on top of the map since they have less visability.
    I think that the overall concept and the idea is really good but the only reason people dont play pvp is because gear > skill so making all the changes i have mentioned can make it so
    gear < skill and that would revive pvp since less geared players would have a chance and can have fun in pvp (and trust me there are thousands of players that want to play pvp but cant because they are limited to what items they have).
    Please make all these changes because we want to revive this "dead" mode. Thank you if you decide to take anything from the things i offered.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Utilse12345 View Post
    Hi, can you remove the death penalty’s I received after winning some games and leaving
    Yes, we'll be doing this, just may take some time.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Posting break in thread after today's update.

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Idk if this has been mentioned cuz i didnt read the previous threads, too lazy but here goes:

This is basically same pvp just everyone vs everyone, rich ppl with op gears will dominate, it wont revive pvp.

I suggest this battle royale to have default gears for everyone with no jewel or awakes (it wont affect awake prices). You are able to enter blood beach, ctf and trulle forest and FFA with ur own gears but battle royale have default gears. Give us legendary gears with new weps that have procs for each class or it is up to you to know which rarity of gears you'd give us but the weps must have procs.

For pets everyone can use their own pets i guess.

If you want to revive pvp then do so by introducing this map with default gears or else its back to square one

Thank you

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

FFA deaths from leaving Royale have been removed for anyone that got them during the earlier session. There shouldn't be any new ones being recorded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

You get a you left during combat message when you exit after winning

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Problem list.
    1) Mode is not fun because what Appen is see people run with speed set and gang an already in combat and weakened player.
    2) its a last man standing mode, survival is the key so tanks have 80% win rate, maybe dev have to fix the gameplay.
    3) game is not balanced at 76 because of crazy procs that also stacks, so procs should be disabled in that mode. Rogue and mages with some dmg proc active took off 90% hp of a player. Damage rate is so high right now.
    4) awakens still active. Forum is full of post that point out what is the main problem of awakens.
    5) hotbars are enabled so people abuse of running and hiding tactics calling it 'strategy'. Equipped gears must remain for all combat as in actual pvp and duels for obvious reasons.
    Proposals:
    lvl 56 must be locked to lvl 57
    because of huge jump of statistics.
    Lv 56 and 57 players have no sense face each other in pvp.
    Make pvp rooms of different categories CTF TDM FFA BR playable with or without awakens at players choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Suggestions
    1. This would be more fun if there is a team battle royale that consists of Sorcerer-Warrior-Rogue.
    2. Warriors are the most op char in pvp right now. Maybe add a pet that nerfs the heal for a short duration aside from korr. Is korr aa even working? Even with no jugg warriors are very hard to kill.
    3. Add a bush or hiding place for ambush attacks. It will be an advantage to rogues or sorcerers.
    Rogue 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default gears, traps (lots of them), fast map shrinking, mobs, progressive lvl up when killing, NO pets, NO speed set (better gaining progressive speed when picking up elixirs), NO teams

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It seems Sns heal pools doesn't heal your avatar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Maybe add some kind of Damage Buff or Heal/Jugg nerf for Tank v.s Tank Class so it does not come down to pulling outside circle for kill every time. So you can just fight normally to the death like any other class. I use my Pve Damage Set which does not include SS, and I don't mind moving slow. Nor am I going to make/buy a Pvp SS Set for this. Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-28-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hopped in a few times to check what this is about. There is a huge blind spot. Area is huge and can't figure out when someone comes at you from your blind spot. PvP is highly sensitive anyway, difference in ping between players, skills aside, determine who will kill or be killed. So if something could be done about the visual field range would be nice.
    Also as it currently stands, I don't see how is it any different from festerfang brawler outpost (only difference being pets are allowed). Mana is a huge issue, I could not see any packs in my vicinity. By the looks of it, it stands out as a warrior dominated zone yet again. Don't get me wrong, I support the fact that warriors should be able to deal damage, but in PvP the ability to deal damage alongside defensive skills, insane HP and armor is a bit unfair. And maybe all classes could play this map with the same generic set of gears handed out automatically as you enter the zone (same mechanic as in how when we start a new character in game we get a common set of gear and 3 pets to choose from)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a question. Will this mode be NO KDR even when it goes live?

AL is the only game I played that keeps record of death. I got interested to try to play in this mode because it's no kdr. I think some players don't pvp because of kdr, knowing they don't stand a chance to the well geared players. Some guilds won't accept you if you have negative kdr.

I agree with what other players suggest which is don't show names. I've seen players trying to hide which is no use cause there names are showing anyway, haha!

I feel this mode is like HUNGER GAMES ������
    There are some players teaming up and gang out other players so they take the last spot. But if the intent of this mode is Last Man Standing then I think names shouldn't be shown and vanities as well so that players won't recognize each other in fairness to all players inside the map. And you will just rely on your own skills with dignity and not participate in ganging someone and make the mode 5v1 to reach the top.

Well I think most of the things I like to give feed back to were already mentioned or suggested by our dedicated players out there. Overall I enjoyed trying out playing in this mode. Perhaps if this mode stays no kdr then probably even non-pvp players will be encouraged to play and it will be fun mode.

Thank you STS for your continued effort in making and improving this game to make it enjoyable for us all and more power!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

"Sorry, there were not enough players to start a match."

*goes back to Festerfang Outpost to see some pvp*