Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

1. I don’t agree with looting system. It would be meaningless if players are able to loot an item. Instead add achievements like the vardan. Special titles and achievements would be nice.
    2. Gearwise make special BR gears that players are automatically spawn with. No proc, make it pure skill play. Or release BR gear that could be bought with plat. Simple gears and skillful play would be fun.
    3. Set LB so that it could be competitive and as a price for the top, then sts could grant upgraded BR gear that is better than “normal” BR gears that are available at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Narana.Solarie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Narana.Solarie View Post
    1. I don’t agree with looting system. It would be meaningless if players are able to loot an item. Instead add achievements like the vardan. Special titles and achievements would be nice.
    2. Gearwise make special BR gears that players are automatically spawn with. No proc, make it pure skill play. Or release BR gear that could be bought with plat. Simple gears and skillful play would be fun.
    3. Set LB so that it could be competitive and as a price for the top, then sts could grant upgraded BR gear that is better than “normal” BR gears that are available at hand.

bro thats the whole point for a BR game mode looting geas/items idk if u playt BR in your life there need to be a looting system ohter wise this is not a BR mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Narana.Solarie View Post

Have u ever played battle royale?

The point of a battle royale is to have everyone start equally and they get stronger throughout the match.

If people started with their own gears, it wouldn't even be a battle royale...... and it will be unappealing to players who don't already have the best gears.

If this happen, the game mode will be dead like any other PvP game mode. Please reflect on what you are typing before sending it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk