Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Remove all items in battle royale, wins items open chest style invetory and equipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtflorencio View Post
    Remove all items in battle royale, wins items open chest style invetory and equipe.

I see what you are saying......

But, no opening required... All items/boosts will disappear after the match and you begin the next match from full reset...... When you gain a pick up that randomly appears on map, you get the choice to equip it or discard... Equipping will automatically override and negate any similat item or buff (E.g., a better weapon will be equipped if you choose to accept it, better buffs will be applied if you accept, you choose)....

The pick ups can be anything to OP buffs, Arcane weaps or armor/artifacts, Arcane/heroic pets...... You can get luck re-rolls from the random pick ups and luck elixirs/ artifacts, or pendants will be allowed, since that will be the player's choice to utilize that possible damage slot for luck. Awakenings disabled all together......

I want to do a more detailed, elaborate post on this but I am just rush posting right now so I will let other posts come in first and I will possibly make another thread after taking in other ideas and suggestions from other posters......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment