Hopped in a few times to check what this is about. There is a huge blind spot. Area is huge and can't figure out when someone comes at you from your blind spot. PvP is highly sensitive anyway, difference in ping between players, skills aside, determine who will kill or be killed. So if something could be done about the visual field range would be nice.
Also as it currently stands, I don't see how is it any different from festerfang brawler outpost (only difference being pets are allowed). Mana is a huge issue, I could not see any packs in my vicinity. By the looks of it, it stands out as a warrior dominated zone yet again. Don't get me wrong, I support the fact that warriors should be able to deal damage, but in PvP the ability to deal damage alongside defensive skills, insane HP and armor is a bit unfair. And maybe all classes could play this map with the same generic set of gears handed out automatically as you enter the zone (same mechanic as in how when we start a new character in game we get a common set of gear and 3 pets to choose from)