Quote Originally Posted by hongyaok View Post
This is not really a battle royale in a sense. It is more of a FFA. So here are some suggestions:

1. All players start with same gear and same level ( have 4 skills at start chosen by player)
2. Killing other players can level the killer up + get their gear.
3. Make it such that there are some mobs in the map that drop items.
4. Basically make sure the starting point is equal.

Some mainly PvE players/Weaker(in terms of gear) players also want to PvP sometimes, but because of the PvP based players, it is hard for us to really compete because of the difference in gear is too much.
I see this Battle Royale as a +ve, and i see that it has a lot of potential to make the game more interesting and fun! Not just for PvP, but also for us PvE players to enjoy sometimes too.

Oh and last thing, if possible maybe more players could be added per map and make the map bigger.

Thanks for this awesome update devs!!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
You guys are giving some good ideas today........

I like that.... Random mob and boss appearances is not a bad idea... We can loot random, possible higher tier/buffed weaps and armor.. It would be purely....

Bosses should not be too challenging ( the other PVPers should be the challenge).....

Random mobs and could be equivalent to something like random KT4 mobs and random, tolerable bosses like an egg zaiver on a bun B ( not necessarily them but, a boss of equivalent difficulty).......