Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

New battle Royale does not have immunity rules applied (stun, freeze immunity etc) and effects excluded in pvp e.g. Banish work in the map.

Also could use some mana packs instead of energy speed boost around the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The Battle Royale Public Test is live! If you've played this new PvP mode, let us know what you think! This thread is for any and all feedback, suggestions and bug reports.
    Is it a bug?...i try to play Beta then my hp is 80% then when i remap i see on my screen it said you have left during the combat i have now 1death on my FFA Record even if i never play the FFA: Rogues Nightmare i only play Beta but it adds me 1 death to my FFA RecordName:  Screenshot_20200528_224439.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  79.0 KB

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Utilse12345 View Post
    It’s giving me ffa deaths but it’s not recording my kills
    If you leave in the middle of combat it will penalize you like other modes. We are looking into this. In the meantime: stay and fight!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This new pvp is amazing

Отправлено с моего SM-A715F через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I've tried it on live stream if you guys are interested.
    https://youtu.be/OxgUKWhJeEg
    In my opinion it's a good step for something new especially for a "battle royal" mode. But, to be a real battle royal all players should start from 0 and find gears. Opening chest trying to loot a bow for exemple.. This way all the players from Arcane legends will be able to pvp. Other than that this map its only a "tdm free for all". The map need to be much bigger, i dont see really a difference between this and other map of pvp. Also, if anyone know about this "Blue lighting" what is it for? I thought it was mana but cleary it wasn't lol.. Talking about mana, big issue for rogue. Rogues need mana to fight warrior especially if they have 9 people to kill There's my opinion, thank you for this experience it was fun!

IGN: Lemon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mely Original For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

This might have potential but right now it's far from good/fun/fair.

-First of all the map isn't big enough. I can literally nuke all the players in the map in under 2 minutes.

-we should not be able to use our own gear. I know everyone wants gear to be picked up etc but thats just going to make things more complicated for the type of game Al is. So I think you guys should release BR gear. For example a set of mythic gear (that cant be awakened) that is specific to BR and if you enter BR you can't use other gears and only the BR gear. Also definitely no procs. This way it will be more balanced.

-what is that blue lightning symbol that we pick up?

- Please add mana packs like you added hp packs

- This is just a beta so im not sure if you guys are planning to add teams later on, if you arent; please add teams to this (as well as a big map)
    Teams of 3 will be perfect. For example 10 teams of Warrior/Mage/Rogue all wearing the same BR gears that have no procs or awakenings. Of course those gear stats can be tweaked in order to make it balanced for everyone ( as much as you can, since balance is an impossible word for Al pvp)

So thats my feedback after playing it for 30 minutes. I appreciate you guys are trying to bring something new but this seems very rushed, like you made a little map and just put 10 people in it with their own gears. It has potential if the map is bigger, teams are involved, BR specific gear, some mana packs alongside those hp ones.

When I saw "battle royale" i won't lie I got very hyped but I was kind of expecting something like this unfortunately. Please keep taking feedback and work hard on this mode as it has great potential.

PS: In the future after we all agree that its balanced etc; Maybe a leaderboard for guilds with most BR wins? Definitely not individual player leaderboards because people are obviously going to bot kills.

Or maybe even add a new group system called "Squad" Which is like a guild but with a BR team. And then these squads can be placed on a BR leaderboard?

Thank you
    Last edited by Arcane Ziix; 05-28-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If you leave in the middle of combat it will penalize you like other modes. We are looking into this. In the meantime: stay and fight!
    In post it said the kills and deaths are not recorded but why have penalties? Name:  Screenshot_20200528_232513.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  56.2 KB

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sahiye View Post
    In post it said the kills and deaths are not recorded but why have penalties? Name:  Screenshot_20200528_232513.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  56.2 KB

By "We are looking into this" I mean to say: we are looking into a 'fix' for this. Does that make sense? :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Utilse12345 View Post
    Yeah lol it’s giving me ffa deaths but not any kills
    We will be removing the 'FFA' deaths that characters got when they quit Battle Royale in mid-fight.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I can't think of a solution to implement BR in AL.

Games like Fortnite or Pubg don't have class roles, everyone has a constant amount of hp, variable being gears looted or picked from other players.

Basically, this mode forcefully makes you duel other classes, which isn't right nor fair. Class roles can't equally 1v1 other classes.

Even if everything is equal in terms of gears, no awakes, no prominent procs. It would still be imbalanced because Class roles exist. You don't expect a war to kill other classes. You also simply can't tweak its dmg, by then warrs would have armor, hp and dmg.

This gamemode has no point if a class is dominant. Its basically FFA

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 05-28-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Warriors Juggernaut skill is a major issue when they have the level 76 arcane skull sword. The damage output to survival ratio is what people would call 'broken'. You need to restrict this skill when they have this weapon or cut the duration by half or seriously just nerf the skull sword proc damage.

Otherwise risk destroying a promising new addition to the game.
    Last edited by Perceval; 05-28-2020 at 10:53 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The game camera perspective gives so much advantage to those who are placed at the bottom of the map because they can see better compare to those who are at the top of the map, make me sad but I guess thats part of the gamd

Sent from my vivo 1820 using Tapatalk
    ✿✿✿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Narana.Solarie View Post
    1. I don’t agree with looting system. It would be meaningless if players are able to loot an item. Instead add achievements like the vardan. Special titles and achievements would be nice.
    2. Gearwise make special BR gears that players are automatically spawn with. No proc, make it pure skill play. Or release BR gear that could be bought with plat. Simple gears and skillful play would be fun.
    3. Set LB so that it could be competitive and as a price for the top, then sts could grant upgraded BR gear that is better than “normal” BR gears that are available at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bro thats the whole point for a BR game mode looting geas/items idk if u playt BR in your life there need to be a looting system ohter wise this is not a BR mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    I've tried it on live stream if you guys are interested.
    https://youtu.be/OxgUKWhJeEg
    In my opinion it's a good step for something new especially for a "battle royal" mode. But, to be a real battle royal all players should start from 0 and find gears. Opening chest trying to loot a bow for exemple.. This way all the players from Arcane legends will be able to pvp. Other than that this map its only a "tdm free for all". The map need to be much bigger, i dont see really a difference between this and other map of pvp. Also, if anyone know about this "Blue lighting" what is it for? I thought it was mana but cleary it wasn't lol.. Talking about mana, big issue for rogue. Rogues need mana to fight warrior especially if they have 9 people to kill There's my opinion, thank you for this experience it was fun
    IGN: Lemon
    I kind of like this idea.... Would be cool for this type of mode to start off with no OP gears, just their best legendaries. No awakenings or speed sets allowed ( you can get all of those boosts from map pick ups)..... Piuck ups can appear at random or and that can be something a little extra for battlers to fight for (first one to the pick up gets whatever is inside, can be a boost, a weapon, armor, health, mana, pet food, ETC)....

Also, if there is going to be no health or mana potions allowed, there should at least be player location indications on the map (possible pick up location when they appear, too)......

I like the mode but, you get 1 shotted way too much....

My honest opinion is that this battle royale could be excellent if it focused on what you can do from scratch/bare minimum and only rely on pure, experience level skill and skill use rather than OP endgame weapons, armor, pets, ARCANES, ETC., just like "Hardcore" mode......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

My Suggestion as I told a Dev yesterday

Make it to a Team instead of Solo

Each Team have 3 Player
    -1 Tank
    -1 Rouge
    -1 Mage

And the Game have 4 Teams
    -12 People

But Idk if the Population of Al can handle this

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Need all levels equal and need collect items and fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

The procs on this mode are based on pve not PvP. So when skull axe procs you can't do anything, you just get deleted. (4k dmg per hit). Also when Duggar daggs proc I get oneshoted through glowstick shield cause I get 16k base dmg. (I say I cause I use daggs too) .
    Pls fix procs

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

why don't they do like other games¿? in order to get the items from the chest to be fair to all players, because I’ve been playing and they always win the same ... they could add that mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ebon aegis is actually kinda broken in br !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Remove all items in battle royale, wins items open chest style invetory and equipe.