Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Now keeping a running list of fixes/changes in the post - we'll likely patch between the times it's available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Narana.Solarie View Post
    1. I don’t agree with looting system. It would be meaningless if players are able to loot an item. Instead add achievements like the vardan. Special titles and achievements would be nice.
    2. Gearwise make special BR gears that players are automatically spawn with. No proc, make it pure skill play. Or release BR gear that could be bought with plat. Simple gears and skillful play would be fun.
    3. Set LB so that it could be competitive and as a price for the top, then sts could grant upgraded BR gear that is better than “normal” BR gears that are available at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have u ever played battle royale?

The point of a battle royale is to have everyone start equally and they get stronger throughout the match.

If people started with their own gears, it wouldn't even be a battle royale...... and it will be unappealing to players who don't already have the best gears.

If this happen, the game mode will be dead like any other PvP game mode. Please reflect on what you are typing before sending it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

ok
    1. Please nerf Warriors

2. Make it so that everyone starts at the bottom from their perspective just like the one tdm map cause atm the bottoms postion is op

3. Give Prizes or sth for playing this mode otherwise it will be dead 100%

4. You need to add sth to this br its very monoton atm the same thing over and over maybe make it so that each round is longer somehow

my rating of the beta 2/10

Potential is really there tho
    Last edited by championboost; 05-28-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtflorencio View Post
    Remove all items in battle royale, wins items open chest style invetory and equipe.

I see what you are saying......

But, no opening required... All items/boosts will disappear after the match and you begin the next match from full reset...... When you gain a pick up that randomly appears on map, you get the choice to equip it or discard... Equipping will automatically override and negate any similat item or buff (E.g., a better weapon will be equipped if you choose to accept it, better buffs will be applied if you accept, you choose)....

The pick ups can be anything to OP buffs, Arcane weaps or armor/artifacts, Arcane/heroic pets...... You can get luck re-rolls from the random pick ups and luck elixirs/ artifacts, or pendants will be allowed, since that will be the player's choice to utilize that possible damage slot for luck. Awakenings disabled all together......

I want to do a more detailed, elaborate post on this but I am just rush posting right now so I will let other posts come in first and I will possibly make another thread after taking in other ideas and suggestions from other posters......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

My opinion:

The point of BR is an even playing field. Players should start with the same gear or have the opportunity to pick gear up. Otherwise it’s no different than other pvp modes where it’s just a competition of who has better gear. 76 arcanes are far superior to everything else in game, and if you don’t own these, you stand no chance. I think the main reason people don’t like pvp in this game is because of the gear imbalance (awakes, pets, gear in general), and a mode that leveled the playing field would be worth a shot imo.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

It seems like there are quite a lot of equipment-related assumptions that come strictly due to the name 'Battle Royale.' For us the engagement mechanics are most certainly "Battle Royale," but I can see where the gear and 'micro' advancement-related confusion is coming from. We never intended to make this an equipment-hunting exercise - as we are focusing on equipment stuff for the "Honor" arena - but the feedback is giving us some very good ideas ;-)

Check the OP for updates on what fixes / changes are incoming. And thanks for the continued feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ok some issues I have.

Camera Placement: We should be able to change our camera angle. Since it is a free for all those who spawned at the top have big disadvantage because they can’t see far below them

Skills set up: Let is be able to change our skill setup before the math starts like in the waiting zone

Names: Take out the names of other players. It’s pointless to hide inside a tent when somebody can see your name

Mana issues: Since this zone is a free for all I really don’t think it’s fair that players run out of mana. There’s no mage to heal them. Either make the mana unlimited (which honestly is fair for everyone because they can fight at their best) or have it so there are LOTS of mana regeneration buffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    My Suggestion as I told a Dev yesterday

Make it to a Team instead of Solo

Each Team have 3 Player
    -1 Tank
    -1 Rouge
    -1 Mage

And the Game have 4 Teams
    -12 People

But Idk if the Population of Al can handle this

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    What's the difference between your idea and already existing PVP maps besides there are more team?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

There is a bug when u won a match in the next match u spawn with the same hp/mana happen to me like all time i won a match

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add some universal, bad equipment at the start of round, also add chests with better equipment, something á la airdrops with op equipment and add possibility to choose the spot where you want to begin on the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I agree with the options to loot gears, instead of using your own. It makes it more like a battle royale game and more skill based

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My feedback for the Battle Royal
    1. It's a wrong naming, because it's not a fair map for all players and it should be called (Last man standing).
    2. I was thinking that this mod will be like pubg or fortnite a map where you grab some staff and items to fight other player with a fair health and armor so everyone can enjoy it.
    3. If the game play can gather 100 players in one field that would be genius and awesome.

Thank you, i hope that you take what I've said for serious.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some adjustments for the battle royale mode:
    -Remove all items(pets too) except for vanity
    -When you enter the match you get auto gear and weapon every match based on your ranking.
    -Make the map a little bit larger
    -From 1000 to 10 000 Gold reward when you win.
    -People matching the same Tier match with each other.
    -Make achievements for winning multiple battle royale matches.
    -Make a leaderboard: Top 50 battle royale players, if you end up top 10 you get a Badge or a Title and maybe an untradeable vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Came out of Pvp Retirement to test lol. Won some matches lost some matches was fun. Ebon Aegis needs to be looked at. It shouldn't be doing that much Reflect Damage at Lvl 76.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

i have really enjoy it so far!

thing i would really like to be change is

-Unlock camera
    -fade or remove any aura so it is more easy to hide
    -make us able to use elixir
    -make us able to use ultimate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Please nerf warrior dmg and health, its ridiculous. Make mage do double damage in pvp pls. Otherwise good job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pls nerf warriors because if there is finall two warrior vs rogue/mage war wins 100%

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Pls nerf warriors because if there is finall two warrior vs rogue/mage war wins 100%
    Bro wait next tound when the pvp setting is up will change alot

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Came out of Pvp Retirement to test lol. Won some matches lost some matches was fun. Ebon Aegis needs to be looked at. It shouldn't be doing that much Reflect Damage at Lvl 76.
    This is largely due to it using pve behavior instead of pvp. That's part of the fixes that will go out before it reopens again later today.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is not really a battle royale in a sense. It is more of a FFA. So here are some suggestions:

1. All players start with same gear and same level ( have 4 skills at start chosen by player)
    2. Killing other players can level the killer up + get their gear.
    3. Make it such that there are some mobs in the map that drop items.
    4. Basically make sure the starting point is equal.

Some mainly PvE players/Weaker(in terms of gear) players also want to PvP sometimes, but because of the PvP based players, it is hard for us to really compete because of the difference in gear is too much.
    I see this Battle Royale as a +ve, and i see that it has a lot of potential to make the game more interesting and fun! Not just for PvP, but also for us PvE players to enjoy sometimes too.

Oh and last thing, if possible maybe more players could be added per map and make the map bigger.

Thanks for this awesome update devs!!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hongyaok; 05-28-2020 at 12:44 PM.