Thread: A few things that could benefit the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default A few things that could benefit the game.

First thing on this list im sure everyone would appreciate. Just the simple addition of different colored shirts being added to the platinum store. This would allow much more customization, even from something so small.

The next idea ive come across is either an increase in the gold drop rate or a preferred way to earn gold. Consider the Botcoin event from the past. But instead of finishing an event for it we can make the map accessible by platinum and enhancers.

Bronze - 30 minutes for 10 platinum
    Silver - 30 minutes for 25 platinum
    Gold - 30 minutes for 50 platinum

This would allow people to buy and sell enhancers for access to the Botcoin maps. Or we could add a permanent map similar to the Vardan Valley gates from Arcane Legends. The boss has a considerably higher gold drop than additional enemies. Good for using gold loot gear.

Complimenting the last idea this could be quite the addition to the game. Allowing the mod system to be used on all gear, rather than only the chest, weapons, shields, and implants.
    This could increase the amount of gold loot we can have equipped at once to actually allow rewarding farms from standard maps as well. But not only for modding more types of gear it would be nice to have the percentage mods for stats added as well as a better odds enhancer or mod selection allowing us to reach more preferred roll. For a higher cost that is.

There could also be another type of mod machine but not specifically for mods but rather for procs, but for a higher price of course. Different types of procs for different gear. And i believe we should only have these on chest plates and weapons. That way its not over kill, yet still supplements farming. There are very few weapons in game with procs on them. The legendary weapona from Hive and the golden malcontents. I would like to see more of it.

A set of map specific currencies similar to Arcane Legends. With vendors for preferred loot from the maps, such as armor and weapons. The currencies can be from only killing the boss, again similar to Arcane Legends. This would allow everyone to have everyone to get the gear and not rely on pure luck. Even the crafting materials could be bought, but we can make them all take an absurd amount of their specific currency. And for the daily currency you could allow something like story tokens to be added, it would allow some people to make extra characters on an account or change hairstyles and skins.

We could also use more hairstyles. Just for the customization purposes.

Possibly adding a chest kind of similar to the enhancers that we have during this gauntlet event, but from bosses of each map. They contain a majority of the loot table and a small chance for the map specific vanities. And if possible place the chance of getting each item to the side of them so everyone can know the loot chance. This will also allow more people to have a chance of getting these items.

The level 61 elite weapons and implants make them craftable or farmable? Even putting them in the platinum store for their set prices would be nice, that way everyone could get them even without an event active.

Armor/ vanities with auras similar to the frozen death animation. These would add a little more scenery to the game.

Favorites on friends list would make it easier to join specific players or see if your friends are online.

These are all the ideas for now. Probably not much but I hope they are considered.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charles_Shadwick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 to it.

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Good ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

These are all really great ideas and I'm sure if it were implemented, it would attract more players to the game.

Sent from a Can of Soup!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would also add a few more things i know im kinda late dough. Like the only AoE weapons SL has to offer people use are Napalms but what if we would add a few more. I had an idea of Mass Shock Slashers (even got design ideas like textures of TX slasher got two of the OPR Nap Piles on each side and in the middle a electricity line runs along from for example Ops Arb helm), simply said these slashers hit multiple targets with a shock in a certain range. The second thing for op would be Trickshot Tacs with bullet bounce (like you shoot an enemy and the bullet hops to nearby enemies too). And for com i had sadly no name yet, too i thought about a shotgun which has a bullet spread in a decent angle with bullet pierce (as an example if you charge an attack in AL it has an area where it hits), or maybe if its possible even a melee for com too im pretty sure that wouldnt be good for SL. Would be happy if any of this could manage to get into SL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liakatze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Liakatze View Post
    I would also add a few more things i know im kinda late dough. Like the only AoE weapons SL has to offer people use are Napalms but what if we would add a few more. I had an idea of Mass Shock Slashers (even got design ideas like textures of TX slasher got two of the OPR Nap Piles on each side and in the middle a electricity line runs along from for example Ops Arb helm), simply said these slashers hit multiple targets with a shock in a certain range. The second thing for op would be Trickshot Tacs with bullet bounce (like you shoot an enemy and the bullet hops to nearby enemies too). And for com i had sadly no name yet, too i thought about a shotgun which has a bullet spread in a decent angle with bullet pierce (as an example if you charge an attack in AL it has an area where it hits), or maybe if its possible even a melee for com too im pretty sure that wouldnt be good for SL. Would be happy if any of this could manage to get into SL.
    Devs should see this for future plans if the game comes back to it's glory days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice Idea, hope it can be put into considerations ^^

Sent from my shooty iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liakatze View Post
    That will make all class fair especially as in pvp commandos are overpowered with napalm.
    Not just pvp, new types of weapons also increases attractiveness of this game with like a total new sets of weapons which is not based on any old weapons.
    Love this idea!

Sent from my shooty iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Maybe better craftable or lootable weapons? So far there still hasn't been any elite Pistols at all, Rifles, I can understand but Pistols were pretty much more useful in PVP for Commando than Cannons/Shotguns.

Sent from my Micromax Q452 using Tapatalk