Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale Beta Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Battle Royale Beta Feedback

It was a good idea try and revive pvp and many players entered the battle royale mode in hope of having some fun in pvp, which shows how it could be, if it was done properly.
    There are some major problems that need to be addressed, though. The perspective of the map does not support equal chances. The lower your spawn, the higher your chance of winning, since you can't see people below you on the map, but they can
    see you, which is the same problem the FFA mode has. Trying to run down will only get you killed if your opponent plays good, because he is invisible to you. If everyone's perspective was changed to see what is below them if they spawn on the upper side of the map it would be fairer. (I'd rather like it to be like in blood beach where your top of the map is the other team's bottom of the map).
    Another problem is the mana. There aren't enough mana packs on the map to be able to play with enough mana to use skills until the end. The more people you kill, the lower your chance of winning. I suggest getting a bit of mana for every kill you make.
    The next thing that would make that mode more enjoyable would be a bigger map, since there are a lot of people and everyone spawns right next to someone else at the start.
    And the last thing I'd like to add is the same gear for everyone, so more people could afford and enjoy this mode with equal chances,
    furthermore there are some bugs that need to be fixed, like health/mana-packs not working and not getting full hp/mana when first entering the zone. The exit button after dying doesn't work either. There is another bug, where you can join a battle royale that already started when someone left the map, and you are unable to use skills after joining. (Best would be to just remove the join button after it started^^)
    The next thing might just be me, but I would enjoy this game mode more if there weren't any procs, it just makes it more about luck and takes away some fun for me.
    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Pxoo; 05-28-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    It was a good idea try and revive pvp and many players entered the battle royale mode in hope of having some fun in pvp, which shows how it could be, if it was done properly.
    There are some major problems that need to be addressed, though. The perspective of the map does not support equal chances. The lower your spawn, the higher your chance of winning, since you can't see people below you on the map, but they can
    see you, which is the same problem the FFA mode has. Trying to run down will only get you killed if your opponent plays good, because he is invisible to you. If everyone's perspective was changed to see what is below them if they spawn on the upper side of the map it would be fairer. (I'd rather like it to be like in blood beach where your top of the map is the other team's bottom of the map).
    Another problem is the mana. There aren't enough mana packs on the map to be able to play with enough mana to use skills until the end. The more people you kill, the lower your chance of winning. I suggest getting a bit of mana for every kill you make.
    The next thing that would make that mode more enjoyable would be a bigger map, since there are a lot of people and everyone spawns right next to someone else at the start.
    And the last thing I'd like to add is the same gear for everyone, so more people could afford and enjoy this mode with equal chances,
    furthermore there are some bugs that need to be fixed, like health/mana-packs not working and not getting full hp/mana when first entering the zone. The exit button after dying doesn't work either. There is another bug, where you can join a battle royale that already started when someone left the map, and you are unable to use skills after joining. (Best would be to just remove the join button after it started^^)
    The next thing might just be me, but I would enjoy this game mode more if there weren't any procs, it just makes it more about luck and takes away some fun for me.
    Thanks for reading
    I totally agree with you. I want to add one more thing. The procs on this mode are based on pve not PvP. So when skull axe procs you can do anything, you just get deleted. (4k dmg per hit). Also when Duggar daggs proc I get oneshoted through glowstick shield cause I get 16k base dmg. (I say I cause I use daggs too) @Futumsh pls fix the procs

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts