Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold capacity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Only broke people who are not advancing say stuff like what U R saying......

This is a F2P game but, people do spend their hard earned cash on this game....

Just because you don't doesn't mean that we should argue about their large gold acquisitions.....

They spent cash, they should have a legit reason to request larger gold caps... They are funding the game.....

If you do not want to spend, simply enjoy the less profitable free aspect of the game.....
    I fund the game too.
    Until a dev says something agreeing to it I’ll continue to think they have a couple reasons not to do this. That’s all
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    A more interesting thing to contemplate is how the devs have seen these threads and never responded or implemented it, so there must be a reason why they don’t think it’s a good idea.
    From those hundreds of threads, Its more interesting why no Dev ever given any input. Usually, they clear things up why certain things can't be done, only then would these threads stop.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 06-08-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Good point....

You are not wrong but, people who decide to trade/sell/buy on higher levels is a level that kind of exceeds the F2P aspect of the game....

Those who choose to spend will be in need of that higher cap at times.......

My only point was that spenders fund the game and they are why we can still enjoy AL......

I've spent but, probably not as much as some but, I understanding that the investment will bring some to have more needs than the F2P players....
    I understand your point, I myself have over 500m(networth)*in tradable items*. But if you really think about it. I’m pretty sure STS implemented that 999x on Chests/Housing items/ and crafting items for a reason as to substitute the 999m gold cap. At least that’s what I think.

Reason- 294 Nekro eggs(valued at 3.4m *each*) is equal to 1 billion gold Or 100 orbs(valued at 10m *each*) is also equal to 1 billion gold. But I do get why most of the People rather have 1 billion PURE gold than 100 orbs... it’s less time consuming and more convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I understand your point, I myself have over 500m(networth)*in tradable items*. But if you really think about it. I’m pretty sure STS implemented that 999x on Chests/Housing items/ and crafting items for a reason as to substitute the 999m gold cap. At least that’s what I think.

Reason- 294 Nekro eggs(valued at 3.4m *each*) is equal to 1 billion gold Or 100 orbs(valued at 10m *each*) is also equal to 1 billion gold. But I do get why most of the People rather have 1 billion PURE gold than 100 orbs... it’s less time consuming and more convenient.

Yes and if you buy that many nekros/orbs people will accuse you for price manipulation plus nobody wants to trade bc it takes years to sell/trade this.
    Alone the point that this gets mentioned over and over again shows that it is an issue that has to be dealt with. Personally, I believe it would be a lot easier to trade safely for everybody. But even if sts is against it for some reason nobody thinks of (maybe server storage or whatever) it would be nice to hear why so these endless discussions can end XD.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Yes and if you buy that many nekros/orbs people will accuse you for price manipulation plus nobody wants to trade bc it takes years to sell/trade this.
    Alone the point that this gets mentioned over and over again shows that it is an issue that has to be dealt with. Personally, I believe it would be a lot easier to trade safely for everybody. But even if sts is against it for some reason nobody thinks of (maybe server storage or whatever) it would be nice to hear why so these endless discussions can end XD.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Agreed! Wish they would say something to clear the air.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

We will never need 999m auc cap. Just 999m inventory gold cap and stash cap.
    No, AL will not turn to DL. DL economy is broken because you can log on for 5mins set tasks then come back 24 hrs (of being offline) and earn tons of gold. In AL you have to work for everything, anyways more gold sinks will help alot.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Tbh even if its a good idea, they won't do it, I wonder how many years people's have been suggesting this xd

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bxal View Post
    Petition for sts to increase gold capacity! Its annoying having to distribute my gold between many characters
    I think sts should implement crates/chests people can buy for plat to stash their gold in. These chests/crates of course will be stashable/tradable and can be kept in your inventory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Think sts should implement crates/chests you can purchase with plat to hold your gold(any amount) in. These crates/chests of course will be stashable/tradable and can be kept in your inventory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sts should implement having an npc trade gold
    What I mean is having an Npc Trade Ex. "Black Diamond Bar" for 99m, That "Black Diamond Bar" Can be stashed or traded as you would like. And to turn it back into gold just go back to the same npc and trade the "Black Diamond Bar" for 99m. And with this we will have a new type of currency.

With gold being being looted at a high rate by so many endgame players alike and the prices going beyond 99m, I think its time for a revamp on maximum gold capacity. Whether it'd be to increase gold cap or implement other ideas such as the one stated above.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErzaSapphire For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ya capacity should b xtended