Hi,

I am a returning Player and I have noticed a few things that haven't changed that would benefit every player if looked at. These are small things but they have a huge impact on player experience.

1) Abilities, especially ultimates like ultimate aimedshot, should always prioritize bosses.

Just recently, I went near the boss, boss attacked me, I used my ultimate and it hit the barrel near the boss.

2) Abilities Range Indicator: Would be good to know how far ur abilities will travel and who is in the range to get hit by them, this change would benefit both PvE and PvP.

Maybe give players the option to select the target they want to hit, these are optional. People can use them if they want, or not if they don't want to...

Example: in glinstone, I would much prefer to hit the healers first, but idk who will my abilities hit. I know it will be hard to choose a target when there are tons of mobs, but if you wanna choose a target, hold the ability and drag to the target you want to hit, if you don't drag, it will work as it works just now. Again, this is optional, you don't have to activate this if you don't want to...

3) Underhul Dailies: These are very ridiculous, not many people farm underhul anymore, please consider nerfing the amount of crowd control there.

It's very hard to get these quests done. You will get stunned by the beetle, then slowed by the red portal, then while slowed the yellow circle underneath you will stun you for 0.5 sec per second.

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me....

Sorry for my bad English....

Peace

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk