Thread: Make Battle Royale like it was before update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Make Battle Royale like it was before update

It was very fun before the update because every class could kill anyone fast and everyone had a chance to win. The only thing that was out of place was the ebon aegis since it could one shot anybody.
    Now we have the pvp nerfs and warriors can't kill each other, most mages, and some rogues no matter what unless we wait like 10-15 minutes for the circle to shrink around the tree and we just run into the red zone and axe pull eachother into it. Really boring fights now. It allowed us to have a new combo layout like people using breeze to freeze someone then dozer them to death, rogs will run around you shoot you when you aren't paying attention stun you then rush kill you, mages would proc skratch gun and if you don't have jugger or something to resist it then you die. It was very interesting because it would be like a real skill fight, you live or you die fast.

Here is a warrior fight, I don't know if they were doing 2v1 or not but it didn't matter, here is a video of a fight war vs war after update.
    It was a very good fight.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-28-2020 at 05:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well if my guess is correct this battle royal would have its own weapon and gear for the map with no proc so all will be fair lol battle royal is all about survival the last one standing is the winner ofc if war vs war happen and both hard to kill each other i think sts should make the circle duration a bit fast in shrinking like every 3min the circle will done shrinking to the smallest and as for how they gonna survive defend in their skill on doing their best not to die by the red zone lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

crazy howu make it look like as if only aegis is op nad not the class overall smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    crazy howu make it look like as if only aegis is op nad not the class overall smh
    Couldn't have said this better. I am a rogue with 5.8k damage, and 70% crit, and I've noticed that went my Duggar dagger procs (16k damage) I am unable to kill warriors... Literally like they are invincible... I mean it wouldn't be such a problem if they didn't do so much damage lol. And no offence to Encryptions, but just because 2 or 3 op rogues with 400-500m gears managed to kill you doesn't mean "all classes are easily able to kill each other". I watched you kick *** in the lobbies hehe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

So lower armor and damage in the zone. Armor moreso than damage.

Im quite sure that tanks are op enough, probably gunna get a nerf so be prepared just in case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noceur View Post
    Couldn't have said this better. I am a rogue with 5.8k damage, and 70% crit, and I've noticed that went my Duggar dagger procs (16k damage) I am unable to kill warriors... Literally like they are invincible... I mean it wouldn't be such a problem if they didn't do so much damage lol. And no offence to Encryptions, but just because 2 or 3 op rogues with 400-500m gears managed to kill you doesn't mean "all classes are easily able to kill each other". I watched you kick *** in the lobbies hehe.
    Same apply to warrior, not all warrior are op as you say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I agree it was more fun before update, now its way too long