•Guardian's Helmet of Hate LV50
"You are the night!"
•Guardian's Armor of Hate
"Moving silent & unseen..."
•Shadow swords of Hate
"Twins of terror from the great beyond!"
Awww man this Hate set is so much fun, one of my favorites! I remember other bears wearing this when I was playing my mage & I thought they looked so cool. I love the stance your bear has with the Shadow swords of hate & they way they creep along when they walk! That's my favorite part lmao! It's gonna be hard to put this set away when I level up.
I actually favor all the Shadow cave sets...epic, Mage Shadow Glowstick & Avian Sentinel Shotgun set. I think they are some of the best sets created. I also used the shotgun & made it thru the sewers fast & easy! I was killing them slimes/goblins with the Sentinel shotgun. I'm gonna have to collect the rest of the equipment soon.
Recommend the Shadow/Hate sets for any player coming up. I got mine cheap too @CS $300k for armor, $130k for Swords, & $75k for the helmet. $505,000 is a bargain for how rare the stuff is from the caves & I salute(much respect) those who farm the stuff from the Shadow caves to sell in the market. All the time I was in there, I never dropped any pinks just stacked up deaths!