Thread: Dear Devs: Few QOL changes to consider...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Dear Devs: Few QOL changes to consider...

Hi,

I am a returning Player and I have noticed a few things that haven't changed that would benefit every player if looked at. These are small things but they have a huge impact on player experience.

1) Abilities, especially ultimates like ultimate aimedshot, should always prioritize bosses.

Just recently, I went near the boss, boss attacked me, I used my ultimate and it hit the barrel near the boss.

2) Abilities Range Indicator: Would be good to know how far ur abilities will travel and who is in the range to get hit by them, this change would benefit both PvE and PvP.

Maybe give players the option to select the target they want to hit, these are optional. People can use them if they want, or not if they don't want to...

Example: in glinstone, I would much prefer to hit the healers first, but idk who will my abilities hit. I know it will be hard to choose a target when there are tons of mobs, but if you wanna choose a target, hold the ability and drag to the target you want to hit, if you don't drag, it will work as it works just now. Again, this is optional, you don't have to activate this if you don't want to...

3) Underhul Dailies: These are very ridiculous, not many people farm underhul anymore, please consider nerfing the amount of crowd control there.

It's very hard to get these quests done. You will get stunned by the beetle, then slowed by the red portal, then while slowed the yellow circle underneath you will stun you for 0.5 sec per second.

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me....

Sorry for my bad English....

Peace

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Hi,

I am a returning Player and I have noticed a few things that haven't changed that would benefit every player if looked at. These are small things but they have a huge impact on player experience.

1) Abilities, especially ultimates like ultimate aimedshot, should always prioritize bosses.

Just recently, I went near the boss, boss attacked me, I used my ultimate and it hit the barrel near the boss.

2) Abilities Range Indicator: Would be good to know how far ur abilities will travel and who is in the range to get hit by them, this change would benefit both PvE and PvP.

Maybe give players the option to select the target they want to hit, these are optional. People can use them if they want, or not if they don't want to...

Example: in glinstone, I would much prefer to hit the healers first, but idk who will my abilities hit. I know it will be hard to choose a target when there are tons of mobs, but if you wanna choose a target, hold the ability and drag to the target you want to hit, if you don't drag, it will work as it works just now. Again, this is optional, you don't have to activate this if you don't want to...

3) Underhul Dailies: These are very ridiculous, not many people farm underhul anymore, please consider nerfing the amount of crowd control there.

It's very hard to get these quests done. You will get stunned by the beetle, then slowed by the red portal, then while slowed the yellow circle underneath you will stun you for 0.5 sec per second.

Peace

Hello, i think u made good points for 1 and 2, as a PvE player myself i would love for them to make improvements to the skill aiming, especially for warriors. More specifically, it would be ideal to have a target aiming system, where, us, players will be able to choose who we want to hit. I would use the hammer and sometimes instead of hitting the boss, it would jump me to the barrel?!? (goblin event), which is very annoying and not supposed to happen logically.
    But for point 3 i dont think they would make much changes to old maps. The cc there, or actually anywhere, would be less of an issue if points 1 and 2 are implemented, in my opinion.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hongyaok; 05-31-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Peace

Use Juggernaut, Razor or Shield, or some pet AA that helps with movement impairments. Nilbog works pretty good.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

It's very hard to get these quests done.
    harder than it was at 47-56 expansion? or what's problem lol, get nekro, all pets cheap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The thing that needs to be fixed is being able to target mobs that didn't spawn yet.
    The game is already easy, learn to use your ultime better, be aware of your surrenderings rather than clicking it whenever it's available.
    As you play the game more you'll learn how close or how far skills reach, no guidelines on screen is needed, this will just clutter the screen more.