Thread: QOL changes for festerfang swamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default QOL changes for festerfang swamp

1) As we all know, Ff has a long map course, and as for players with no haste sets like me, dying far from the spawn area ( which is so common) is very punishing. It is almost tilting to run all the way back to your party. So, as a QOL change, saved chekpoints can be made on the map. I get this idea from the goblin event, where the side lanes had a teleporter, which once used, acted as a checkpoint for that player. Ff also has similar side lanes so i think it eould be nice.

2) there is some confusion regarding the daily quest for collecting the relic from the chest in side lanes. The general viewpoint is that the relic drop is not shared between the party, and only the player who has opened the chest gets the relic. Owing to this, some people run to the back of the mob, in attempt to get to the chest first, while the rest of the party is still fighting up front. Now i do not know if the chests really work that way, but the QOL change here could be making the chest unopenable till the very last mob is killed and the party is in a common area, similar to the chest in wandering minstrel daily quest. I bring this up because the quest is already non doable in a single run, and missing the chest just before your teammate ran and opened it in your absence gets so tilting sometimes.

Also would be thankful to get a devs confirmation on how the quest actually works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saurabh96g View Post
    1) As we all know, Ff has a long map course, and as for players with no haste sets like me, dying far from the spawn area ( which is so common) is very punishing. It is almost tilting to run all the way back to your party. So, as a QOL change, saved chekpoints can be made on the map. I get this idea from the goblin event, where the side lanes had a teleporter, which once used, acted as a checkpoint for that player. Ff also has similar side lanes so i think it eould be nice.

2) there is some confusion regarding the daily quest for collecting the relic from the chest in side lanes. The general viewpoint is that the relic drop is not shared between the party, and only the player who has opened the chest gets the relic. Owing to this, some people run to the back of the mob, in attempt to get to the chest first, while the rest of the party is still fighting up front. Now i do not know if the chests really work that way, but the QOL change here could be making the chest unopenable till the very last mob is killed and the party is in a common area, similar to the chest in wandering minstrel daily quest. I bring this up because the quest is already non doable in a single run, and missing the chest just before your teammate ran and opened it in your absence gets so tilting sometimes.

Also would be thankful to get a devs confirmation on how the quest actually works
    +1 for point 1
    For point two, how about just make it such that everyone gets the relic.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

why would they implement check points when you can use ankhs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

1. Use ankhs.
    2. Everyone gets it. Just a low chance, that's all.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Ohhh so thats why I sometimes see random people running very far and ignoring all the enemies!! +1 on the chests change but I have to agree with the other people in here , Ankhs have a purpose and should be used without worrying about them since there is often events that makes them drop from bosses