Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Pvp 48.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Pvp 48.

    Come join us ! Pvp is active here and there has been good clashes. There is lots of gears and is cheaper than lvl 50 pvp. No need of speed set. Cheaper Artifact.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Its rrly active?

    Sent from my SC-02G using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic View Post
    Its rrly active?

    Sent from my SC-02G using Tapatalk
    Itís pretty active ! Thereís times where itís kinda slow cause people are still upgrading gears but for the most part you will enjoy it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member Yjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    190
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    61 is much actve

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Pvp 48.

    61 is hard to find gears lol. With no arc armor youíre dead meat and that armor is kinda hard to find and cost like 20m


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Onawaoka; 06-02-2020 at 01:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    595
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    61 is hard to find gears lol. With no arc armor youíre dead meat and that armor is kinda hard to find and cost like 20m


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the best rog here uses Balanced armor so "Dead meat"? Nope. And if you really need arc armor , get an orb , craft it. Much cheaper

    ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

  7. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Pvp 48 still active or just a guild with 48 pvp?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogwannabe View Post
    Pvp 48 still active or just a guild with 48 pvp?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No itís active ! Yesterday there was a guild vs guild clash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    No itís active ! Yesterday there was a guild vs guild clash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok thats nice what gear do i need im mage idduno what buy lel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogwannabe View Post
    Ok thats nice what gear do i need im mage idduno what buy lel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you need is slaterock armor and helm (should cost like 700k in total for both). Mythical belt lvl 43 (like 200k). Planar pendant (farmed). Arc ring 1.5m) Dragon staff (1.5m). And artifact of choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Easy active full rooms all time

    Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Still active?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogwannabe View Post
    Still active?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes more new people have been joining


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Don't join here without a finest quality set included of op awakens or u get eaten alive.
    And worst part is buy the para rend ring,
    Extremely overpriced.
    As I said don't come if u don't have a fully build

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Don't join here without a finest quality set included of op awakens or u get eaten alive.
    And worst part is buy the para rend ring,
    Extremely overpriced.
    As I said don't come if u don't have a fully build
    Lol is pvp why would u join if ur not geared u want ppl sit and watch ur fat face and do nothing ? Bruh shame on u

    Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Don't join here without a finest quality set included of op awakens or u get eaten alive.
    And worst part is buy the para rend ring,
    Extremely overpriced.
    As I said don't come if u don't have a fully build
    Lol you donít need Para for anything. Literally armor and helm are less than a mil and weapon is like 1m. 61 pvp armor itself is like 18m. 66 pvp you also have to level up your pet which takes lots of farming. Expensive artifact. Literally this level is cheap


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    48 budge if u wanna be a average player not OP player but decent
    Weapon from 2m to 5m
    Underhull or Helm glintstone 47 from 1m to 2m
    If u have underhull or Slate 43 mitic Armor from 500k to 1m
    Belt from 500k to 1m
    Arc ring from 2m to 5m no para needed only for flex it didnt make u pro
    Pendant best is planar pendant if u dont have one farm it fast cuz its very impportant
    Any arti of lvl 30 or lvl 40 from 6m to 12m
    Base Pet lancelot/dreambot they cheap now cuz egg event
    AA pet cott/glow/nek
    Base pet best are pull pets like gourdy breezaga armor debuff pets good for base

    CHEAP AF PVP ZONE AND FULL OF PPL

    Note: if u wanna be pro u need buy more expensive gears with op awakens or awak it by ur self is the normal thing to do


    ALSO DONT FORGET 61 IS ZONE FOR RICH PPL AND GANGERS DONT FORGET WITH A ARCANE ARMOR U CAN MAKE A 48 TOON IT SPEAK BY IT SELF

    Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    some op player here dont use arc armor buddy and use decent set still can kill geared people
    Quote Originally Posted by brian98 View Post
    48 budge if u wanna be a average player not OP player but decent
    Weapon from 2m to 5m
    Underhull or Helm glintstone 47 from 1m to 2m
    If u have underhull or Slate 43 mitic Armor from 500k to 1m
    Belt from 500k to 1m
    Arc ring from 2m to 5m no para needed only for flex it didnt make u pro
    Pendant best is planar pendant if u dont have one farm it fast cuz its very impportant
    Any arti of lvl 30 or lvl 40 from 6m to 12m
    Base Pet lancelot/dreambot they cheap now cuz egg event
    AA pet cott/glow/nek
    Base pet best are pull pets like gourdy breezaga armor debuff pets good for base

    CHEAP AF PVP ZONE AND FULL OF PPL

    Note: if u wanna be pro u need buy more expensive gears with op awakens or awak it by ur self is the normal thing to do


    ALSO DONT FORGET 61 IS ZONE FOR RICH PPL AND GANGERS DONT FORGET WITH A ARCANE ARMOR U CAN MAKE A 48 TOON IT SPEAK BY IT SELF

    Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Seeking Op 48 gears


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    sell mage items! pm me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •