Thread: Sts rethink about Hc Revive Plat amount.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Sts rethink about Hc Revive Plat amount.

Hi sts,

1600 plat is too high to revive toon. When lvl booster on normal is 500 . Make revive plat amount similar kind.something like 600. Just my opinion. Anyways many people spend plats in hc for end gear if they going lb and end game aps stuff. Lower the revive plat makes more people active towards hc.

IGN : Bluesparky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesparky For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Reviving is an option. You can always make a new one.

If you have already spent loads of plat to obtain everything you had, by then it would be worth it.

Lastly, Hardcore Is hardcore, there's no reason for them to make things easier.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

People should be thankful they added a revive option, IMO, reviving removes the point of hardcore altogether.

It's supposed to be a version of AL, where no mistakes are allowed. You die = game over.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Reviving is an option. You can always make a new one.

If you have already spent loads of plat to obtain everything you had, by then it would be worth it.

Lastly, Hardcore Is hardcore, there's no reason for them to make things easier.

Here reviving the toon will start at lvl1 with 0 APS. Things are still the same, you have start at zero. Running maps and doing the stuff is harder part for HC not reviving part. How many of HC players try soloed the HC Garetta and above. May be few very few who ran beginning of HC and even they died alot.

Presently many run with help of high level to do those dailies or aps even. Even may geared players dont run fester or Valley solo. Very few run them. people spend more plat on end stuff on locks. why do they need to again spent so much on revive and start from zero. if i spent 1600 then i should start where i died from. Even completely removing revive would be end of HC. Many will quit the game.

Either i spend 1600 to start from where i died which seems not a good for HC or asking to decrease revive amount where many players will be active and still they need to start from zero of course.

Just my opinion though. Here my opnion was when we are spending so much money on game end of the day it shouldn't break you heart when u die at endgame hc. Game should be for fun and when spending something it should have some added advantage too.

IGN : Bluesparky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
    Here reviving the toon will start at lvl1 with 0 APS. Things are still the same, you have start at zero. Running maps and doing the stuff is harder part for HC not reviving part. How many of HC players try soloed the HC Garetta and above. May be few very few who ran beginning of HC and even they died alot.

Presently many run with help of high level to do those dailies or aps even. Even may geared players dont run fester or Valley solo. Very few run them. people spend more plat on end stuff on locks. why do they need to again spent so much on revive and start from zero. if i spent 1600 then i should start where i died from. Even completely removing revive would be end of HC. Many will quit the game.

Either i spend 1600 to start from where i died which seems not a good for HC or asking to decrease revive amount where many players will be active and still they need to start from zero of course.

Just my opinion though. Here my opnion was when we are spending so much money on game end of the day it shouldn't break you heart when u die at endgame hc. Game should be for fun and when spending something it should have some added advantage too.
    Again, Hardcore Is Hardcore. AL is the only game with a Hc mode where reviving is an option, everyone is against it when it came because it defeats the sole purpose of playing HC mode. You should be grateful that atleast they give us an option with a price to pay.

You're forgetting that if you revive, all your stuff and pets retain which is the advantage of spending another 1.6k plat, and is a better deal than to make another toon and spend another 5-10k for gears and pets.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 06-03-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

It shouldn't even be an option to revive. Like others mentioned, if you die = goodbye.
    What's the point of using plat in hc mode? Speed up your progress? Have things much easier? Brag around of your aps to those who think you are skilled f2p?
    Isn't plat use against hc mode original spirit?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1600 plat is already cheap to revive and have your gears back.
    its better than taking chances in looting ur gear again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I think its good as it is. I dont think the amount matters. Either you are a new player and spending that much for a revive is not worth it or you are so far into the game that you got it how to not die. For hardcore mode I believe it would be best to remove reviving at all, but it creates some income at least.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
    Hi sts,

1600 plat is too high to revive toon. When lvl booster on normal is 500 . Make revive plat amount similar kind.something like 600. Just my opinion. Anyways many people spend plats in hc for end gear if they going lb and end game aps stuff. Lower the revive plat makes more people active towards hc.
    You need to re-think before u got carried again and again in hard maps and try run maps where u can't be 1hitted by any mob lol. good luck, nabsparky. And stop crying about everything pls, i still remember u as strong skilled mage (5 years ago tho).
    Last edited by reyals; 06-03-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    You need to re-think before u got carried again and again in hard maps and try run maps where u can't be 1hitted by any mob lol. good luck, nabsparky. And stop crying about everything pls, i still remember u as strong skilled mage (5 years ago tho).
    I’d rather he get carried again and again than u macroing aps. Hypocrite.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkoptiic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoptiic View Post
    I’d rather he get carried again and again than u macroing aps. Hypocrite.
    any proof, or maybe just ANYONE who saw me using autoclickers? or maybe i'm not answering while doing aps? btw he knows me and how i play, good luck with your pathetic stories about me macroing; sadly, nobody even knows you, who are you? just one more jealous nameless hater? lol
    Last edited by reyals; 06-03-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    any proof, or maybe just ANYONE who saw me using autoclickers? or maybe i'm not answering while doing aps? btw he knows me and how i play, good luck with your pathetic stories about me macroing; sadly, nobody even knows you, who are you? just one more jealous nameless hater? lol
    Lol why would anyone be jealous of you??? Jealous of your garbage macro? Or garbage pvp skills? Only reason you’re not caught much is because you remove all your friendlist and have your own personal guild. Either way, I have proof of you macroing, if anyone wants it just send me a pm.