Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
The Skill Passives have become outdated. They aren’t as strong/effective as before. This is because the game has scaled really high but the passives haven’t.
For example
The 5/5 on the Dex/str/int passives only give 25. This is low considering the primary stat: in endgame is somewhere between 1.3-2k. If there were other useful masteries I would have spent my point on it instead of this passive. Maybe make this a percentage? Or just buff this.

Damage Passive: At 5/5 the damage passive only gives 2.5 dmg. Even though this scales with % bonus dmg and dmg elixirs the amount of dmg it gives is still too low. Even if someone had 1000% bonus dmg (which is very op considering normal is around 700-800%), at most the passive would only give 25dmg. If they use a 25% ad dmg and 30% elixir dmg they would still only get 38.75dmg.
That is quite minuscule considering they spent 5 skill points on it.

Crit passive. Need I say more? Cmon only 3% after spending 5 skill points? 1 rog aim can beat this more than 3x lol.

Armor Passive: 5% is not enough. But another downside is that it doesn’t stack with orc effigy buff, please make it stack.

Speed Passive: I don’t know if this stacks or not. If it doesn’t, it should. But it should be buffed because a legendary pet (oswald) can beat this.

I hope you can see that the passives need a buff or maybe get rid of the useless one and introduce kinds of creative passives that are actually useful. We could even experiment with new play styles new passives. Just do something about it please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No just that, in my opinion, instead of releasing new OP pets, they should rework older pets. Older pets tend to be really outdated, in terms of stats. Reworking the pets makes it such that the player base don't really only use a few of the strongest pets, but have many other options. It can also bring excitement into the game. If not, at least add a use for the older pets man what's the point of having 200+ pets when only 20 of them are used...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk