Dear players and developers

I have been wondering and I noticed today that the skins of the vanities are completely removed. I have received some ingame pm’s about it and asked if I was willing to make a thread about it, so here I am.

I read on the forums that was not a bug and has been done intentionally (for more information see Dexish thread in the Bug section ). But cannot we reverse it? Or maybe we can have the option to either show skin or not. E.g. “Summon Skin/Dismiss Skin”. I think it is a cool feature.

Furthermore, I personally think some vanities just look extremely weird, such as Medusa (see picture below).
Name:  IMG_0038.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  802.4 KB
Also the heraldics are not much from left .-.

Regarding the blue founder it is not a huge problem, but for some vanities it really is.

I know I am not the only one, neither I make this thread out of my own favors, but maybe it is an idea to reserve this again to the way it was before, or giving us the option to enable or disable the skin feature.

Just to say, I really admire the devs’ work. I really hope we as players and the developers can come with an agreement.

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,
Reawakening